Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! (48812 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / MMM Returns With New Strategy / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2017
you are yet to start

KINGTELLER:

My brother,
I have completed my apprenticeship, do you want to become my apprentice
grin. grin

wait until MMM does dis 2 you
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by shukuokukobambi: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't know if nairaland management are in support of this MMM scam cos I often wonder why they allow threads supporting this obvious scam to thrive. Lalasticlala and the mods should be quick to expose this fraudulent organization and quite save many unwary investors from obvious suicide.

God bless you and others who sounded the alarm bells as far back as August even though some greedy zombies refused to listen and even abused you for it. Now they're accusing nairaland of crashing their mumu ponzi scheme when they used the same nairaland to propagate it at the start. Only a certified dolt will not know the scam was unsustainable.

Let me see the slowpoke who will accuse nairaland over this mmm rubbish again!! angry
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by shukuokukobambi: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2017
NgcoboP:

profanity is a sign of shallow peeps....civil discourse they can't participate, but only to curse and abuse which returns back to them n seven folds..... anyway may God forgive you and heal your finances.... meanwhile engage in three days fasting praying for my good just as you would desire for yourself. Shalom

God bless you for trying to educate our greedy compatriots on this evil scam. God knows you did your best.

Whoever read this thread and still fell victim deserves to be scammed.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by KINGTELLER: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2017
NgcoboP:
you are yet to start

wait until MMM does dis 2 you

Eyaaa is that what MMM did to your blood brother. Your brother shouldn't have gone to the extent of beheading himself. .. Pele take heart o, May his soul rest in peace
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Sylar3333: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
O.P....do you know stupid people die young

Mind your business..how many nigerians have you helped
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
so do NOT be stupi.d

Sylar3333:
O.P....do you know stupid people die young

Mind your business..how many nigerians have you helped

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Breaking: MMM Nigeria Top Guilder Chuddy, Wife Flee Nigeria To Philippines
Top Guider and first initiator of the popular ponzi scheme, mavrodi mondial moneybox, MMM, Mr. Chuddy Ugorji has reportedly fled the country

with his wife, Amaka to the Philippines. Indications suggest that Mr. Chuddy fled because perhaps he knows MMM might not be able to pay its

participants again. This is coming days after over 2 million participants of the scheme are still not able to get the money they invested in the

scheme even after it claimed to have resumed full time. Recall that the ponzi scheme had blocked the access to requesting for financial

assistance, Getting Help (GH) during the yuletide seasons. After a month’s blockade of the access, known as Mavros, the ponzi scheme

announced it had unfrozen the Mavros for its participants to begin withdrawals. However, up till the filling of this report, many are yet to get

their money back, which totals to millions. However, Chuddy’s relocation came barely 24 hours after he released a new set of conditions for the

payment of some three million Nigerian investors wherein those with little investments are to be paid first before those who invested heavily. He

had given the participant, called Mavrodians, the impression that the Ponzi scheme has started paying the outstanding mavro (money) but it

has turned out to be not entirely true
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/breaking-mmm-nigeria-top-guilder-chuddy-wife-flee-nigeria-philippines/
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by applechekers: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by vivvyo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
attain financial freedom
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by HennyCool: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2017
It's so stupid and shows high level of lack of financial information with people losing money to MMM.

In the actual sense, U can make much more money in the international stock market trading stocks, commodities and currencies.

It is an easy as ABC with $100, your daily life could be so much of a pleasure.

For further info, whatsapp me on +971504037257. We all need financial freedom that MMM and other ponzi schemes will never give.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by vivvyo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Do you know you can transform your 5k to 15k in 48hrs

pm for details
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
hungry man
vivvyo:
Do you know you can transform your 5k to 15k in 48hrs

pm for details

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.