Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ (886 Views)

This Are The Members Of Obasanjos Coalition Movement To Salvage Nigeria / I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by Positiveminds(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2016
According to newspaper report, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said that he and four other eminent Nigerians brought President Muhammadu Buhari to salvage Nigeria from its current challenges.

He said they took the decision when they felt that the country stood at a crossroads.

Obasanjo said, “Three or four other of us from different parts of the country got together and said to ourselves " what do we do"

My question is this: Does OBJ ever mean well for this country? Has he not masterfully unleashed SAVAGERY on Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by Ezedon(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2016
But now he is destroying Nigeria, as for OBJ that that betrayed his party, he is behind all these hardship we 've been passing through

1 Like

Re: I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by nonjebose(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Una do well. But be ready to take the praise or flak for his tenure in office, chikena

1 Like

Re: I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by Funlordjnr: 6:44am On Aug 21, 2016
angry

Sharrap sege......no one gives a _fuck!
Re: I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by paschal47(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2016
i want to know the other four people. undecided
Re: I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by HarryGospel(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Name the other for people or...#ahdonbeliveit#
Re: I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by lekkie073(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2016
IBB GOWON OBAMA QUEEN ELIZABETH
Re: I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by omaguibu(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2016
OBJ always propagating relevancy through personal greed and self seeking gains.

1 Like

Re: I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by jamace(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2016
See cunny man, Obj. He never treated corruption with force but he will be pushing another man to deal with corruption.

Oh God! Why did you put me in the same country with this bab..n?
Re: I And Four Other Eminent Nigerians Brought In Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- OBJ by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerians will never cease to be comedians until Jesus come. how come Obasanjo or Buharri is your problem at one time it was Gowon, at another time it was Muritala, at Another it was IBB, at another time it was Abacha at another time it was Jonathan now its Buharri the truth is we are comedians and whining babies always blaming others and never taking responsibility. we like been spoon fed and all of us want to work on the federal government list and pay roll and get unmerrited salary. When d heat of the recession hit u on d wrong side to a stupor and at d cross road of suicide, u will surely get d divine revelation to go to the farm. 92% of we Nigerians are ungrateful elements and always looking for who to blame for our woes, stripes and tears.

I hate lazy people with dumb head and of a truth a lot of Nigerians are Lazy. when d recession is done battering with you, u will know that the sand you see everyday is gold and you will pick up your how and head straight to farm and throw away your gossip news paper and abandon your over inflated and delusive life. I wish BBC can record the day to day life style of a Nigerian lifestyle for the world to see. Hold on tight to your certificate, juicy career portfolio and all the meal tickets u can afford with all your acclaimed econometrics grammar.

It is often said that a forewarned war does not kill a wise lame man, but not like we Nigerians, we always seem lame, blind, deaf and dumb in our approach to life issues yet we will always claim we are educated not knowing that 92% of us are only literate but uneducated

Just wait a little while, you will soon get the dividend of democracy on a platter gold. keep waiting for free money to rain from heaven like the manner of Moses and like the miracle of the loaves and fishes of Jesus Christ. funny dudes!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Omg:post From Facebook User Buhari And Dog Who Do U Prefer / Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov / Ippis Payment System - A Huge Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.