Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerian Music Industry To Mark "No Music Day" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Music Industry To Mark "No Music Day" (465 Views)

See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry / 9ice: There Is No Music Industry In Nigeria – Video / Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Music Industry To Mark "No Music Day" by malenko01(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2016
The Nigerian music industry has stepped up plans to mark the annual ‘No Music Day’ across Nigeria, next month. Themed “The Monetisation of Musical Content in the Digital Space” the event is a day the music industry has dedicated to bring the attention of the Nigerian nation to the widespread infringement of the rights of songwriters, composers, performers, music publishers, record labels and other stakeholders in the music industry.
Speaking on the theme of this year’s event, Chairman of Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON), Chief Tony Okoroji said “Every year, in marking ‘No Music Day’, our objective has been to engage the Nigerian people and the various governments on the potential contributions of Nigerian music to the socio-economic development of the Nigerian nation and the necessity to fully deploy the substantial comparative advantage which our nation possesses in this area so as to provide hundreds of thousands of well-paying jobs to the teeming unemployed Nigerian youths.
I have no doubt that if the right environment is created in Nigeria, the enormous creative energy exhibited by our young people will be released to the amazement of the world” he said
Re: Nigerian Music Industry To Mark "No Music Day" by nonjebose(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2016
I hear
Re: Nigerian Music Industry To Mark "No Music Day" by HarryGospel(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Music holiday...... Watching with my 3d
Re: Nigerian Music Industry To Mark "No Music Day" by Petersamuel8(m): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2016
How that wan take affect me? I o still hear my taylr swift, chris, rihanna and future
Re: Nigerian Music Industry To Mark "No Music Day" by paschal47(m): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2016
what of no movie day undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Shares A Photo Of His Cute Sons... / Hmm..! We Miss You Guys {7 Late Nigerian Celebrities} - #PL List / Return My Daughter As A Virgin —father Of Minor Forcefully Married Tells EMIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.