Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Going To Bethel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Bethel (300 Views)

Bible Stories (47): Jacob Returns To Bethel / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / paul Grundys story: how i obtained my personal files from Bethel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To Bethel by yommyuk: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2016
Genesis 35:1-2
And God said to Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there; and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau they brother. Then Jacob said unto his household and to all that were with him, put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments.

Today is the day of worship. Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles us as we come before the God who appeared to Israel (Jacob) in Bethel. As we flee from sin, let us come into his presence with clean hands and pure heart. Come before I AM THAT I AM transformed with a new mind-set. He is holy, those who worship him must worship him in holiness, spirit and in truth.

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Did God Gave Them The Law Ot Tithe / What Are The Things You Frequently Boast About? / Waiting& Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.