Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) (38402 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by investnow2013: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Press Release

Aftermath of the graduation of the graduants of Innoson Kiara Academy yesterday by the Enugu center, Today the graduates of Automobile Manufacturing and Maintenance of the Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi passed out in a colourful ceremony which was witnessed by the Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta and Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Program, Brigadier General Paul Boroh (Red) who represented the President.

In his speech, Paul Boroh restated the President's commitment to give business starter packs and grants to the graduants to enable them establish themselves.

Also the Chairman of Innoson Group, Dr Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma assured them the company will give automatic employment to those who may wish to join the company and also the company will partner with those that will want to establish mini plants in any location of their choice.

In his welcome address Mr Endi Ezengwa the CEO of Innoson Kiara Academy assured the graduants that there is an ongoing discussion with Govt to set up Cluster industries across the geo-political zones that will employ their services.

The high point of the ceremony was the presentation of an Innoson bus built from scratch to finish by the graduating students to be delivered to Mr President

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by investnow2013: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2016
FR. MBAKA @ THE INNOSON KIARA ACADEMY NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE!

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by investnow2013: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Lalasticlala!!!
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Good 4 him fTC
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Third To Comment.
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by NOC1(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2016
Mbaka making wailers hiss up and down, making Zombies clap like mumu. Lol
I am in Nairaland to laugh at comments.

12 Likes

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Every good news I have read since yesterday has been coming out from the region of the Rising Sun. This bad economy is not affecting Igbos at all. 3 of my Igbo neighbors just bought new cars in the last three months...expensive ones, one moved to a new house also. The while the 2 yorubass neigbors...one sold his car and bought a keke, the other moved from flat to face-you-I-face-you house.

214 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2016
I am indeed very proud of Igbos and Nigerians as a whole.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2016
You mean people were sabi fight on who should control motor pack? I no call name make them no ban me
Uduak2019:
Every good news I have read since yesterday has been coming out from the region of the Rising Sun. This bad economy is not affecting Igbos at all. 3 of my Igbo neighbors just bought new cars in the last three months...expensive ones, one moved to a new house also. The while the 2 yorubass neigbors...one sold his car and bought a keke, the other moved from flat to face-you-I-face-you house.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by veekid(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2016
Noted
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by thundabot(f): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2016
politician Rv Father

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by nnemmpi(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2016
a good step in a right direction:thumb up
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2016
mtcheeew angry undecided
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by jimfend: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Fr. Mbaka. Always in the news...
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by legaxi(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2016
Is this news?
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by wordproof: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2016
nwa MBAKAOGU chukwu gi Dike!!

Onye anaekwu NWERE IHE ONA EME!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3837094_thunderfire_gif1123ad13b374ee26eb896576f518abf9

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by Mopolchi: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2016
Fr Mbaka nwoke ike! Jisie ike!

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by kenbee(f): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2016
This type of training to ex militants would have served this country right than sending them abroad for University education without plan on how to absorb them back into the society

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by OsuIbo: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by 8BitGee(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Uduak2019:

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by kennsville(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2016
hahahaha.......... the fight between omonile and agberos at abule ado las week was epic. these owoda people. i comot cap for una.
ProfessorPeter:
You mean people were sabi fight on who should control motor pack? I no call name make them no ban me

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Who says Nigeria govt is not a fraud isn't
this the kind of venture they should
encourage which is capable of absorbing
the unemployed youths but rather they
spend millions of $$ to sponsor
some useless
religious tourisms as if it will create jobs

it's only restructuring that will solve
her many problems where each state will
struggle against each other and jobs
opportunity will scatter everywhere
at same time reducing crime rate

but rather they prefer to cross their hands
and wait for oyel moni for sharing

CONSUMER NATION

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2016
nice
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Fr mbaka, the mouth -runner

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2016
wait for them

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by seguno2: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
Please remind us which president empowered these militants after their amnesty?
Could it be a certain Jonathan?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by mekuzi200: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2016
Innoson should focus on building a product that the average Nigerian can afford... and that can stand Nigerian terrain. He should forget about being politically correct at the moment and face business.
Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Uduak2019:
lol wat abt u.... What good news do u av 4 yourself?

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.