Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos (40707 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Shoprite Is Recruiting For Upcoming Sangotedo,ajah Axis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by 4reigningqueen: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
congrats
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Sharon6(f): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dayoungmoney1: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice info. What about school masters academy along addo road ajah? How's the working condition and the pay like?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by delectablegyal(f): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice. Op, what about an n.d holder? Teaching in a primary school or secondary school.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
mannobi:
What about accommodation
Some provide while some don't involve in it
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by modash(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
You forgot corona in abijo
Abba's heart in abijo
And edidot in badore
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dayoungmoney1: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
dayoungmoney1:
Nice info. What about school masters academy along addo road ajah? How's the working condition and the pay like?

I have no idea about the school
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
delectablegyal:
Nice. Op, what about an n.d holder? Teaching in a primary school or secondary school.
If you are ready to work in the KG or Nursery or be an assistant teacher.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
modash:
You forgot corona in abijo Abba's heart in abijo And edidot in badore
I have Corona on the list. Thanks for adding others for applicants's benefits
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Teenaira: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
mostyg:
#45k per month. That sounds like #1,500 daily.
Congrats

Congratulations my brother. You just moved from level 0 to 45k. I like ur determination and the zeal to win inspite of all odds like our Mikel led under 21. I see u growing higher and higher. Just be focused, ur efforts will always be rewarded. To those who are still looking forward to a job, just keep on the efforts and be focused u will tell ur own stories with joy too. May I congratulate u too in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dayoungmoney1: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
OP what about lead-forte gate. Any vital info? Working condition, pay etc
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Slakademus(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Senorita123:

Thanks, but can one go during this summer break?
This is actually the best period to apply. Summer period is when schools plan what to do with their staffs.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
dayoungmoney1:
OP what about lead-forte gate. Any vital info? Working condition, pay etc

The only authentic info I have about the school is the name and location. The school is in Awoyaya, not far from Fundamental Schools. The vital info I have is that you should prepare your mind to face the stress and pressure. Good luck
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by delectablegyal(f): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
jephito:

If you are ready to work in the KG or Nursery or be an assistant teacher.

so you are saying ssce is tantamount to n.d? I could do dat with ssce na. How much is the salary?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
delectablegyal:

so you are saying ssce is tantamount to n.d? I could do dat with ssce na. How much is the salary?

In my school, what you can do with your SSCE is cleaning job or bus assistant. Salary for such job is 20k
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by delectablegyal(f): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
jephito:

In my school, what you can do with your SSCE is cleaning job or bus assistant. Salary for such job is 20k

bus assistant? Is there vacancy now? What's the name of your school and location?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by BoboFashion(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one,always have a starting point.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by staysure: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
jephito:
I gathered some cash for transportation, prepared my CV and and dedicated a day to go submit my CV to schools. On that day, I submitted in five schools, had interviews in two, got offer in one. This is the way I got myself into the three different schools I worked in this axis.

My greatest challenge then was the fact that I don't know the location of some of these schools. Hence, resulting to submitting less CVs and spending much and transportation.

The purpose of this thread is to help potential teachers who are willing and competent to teach in this axis with the list of some schools (that I know) and their location. The list contains all categories (big, average, small) of schools. I don't know about the highest but the least pay by any school on this list (that I know) is 45k.

I wish you all good luck in the transfer market this porting season.

what was your qualification? What was the interview like? What kind of questions were you asked? Do you know if they will be employing teachers at the begining of third term?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Senorita123(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Slakademus:
This is actually the best period to apply. Summer period is when schools plan what to do with their staffs.
OK... Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
delectablegyal:

bus assistant? Is there vacancy now? What's the name of your school and location?
No vacancy now but my sch is located at Ikota Villa Estate
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by abuov: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3299547/admin-assistant-secretary#48639047

Check the above thread to apply.

Location ajah.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by hadayleke(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
jephito:
Lekki Phase 1
Lekki British Int’l School
Dowen College
The lagoon sch
Children Int’l School
Ocean crest sch
Jasper Int’l School - Off Freedom Way By Ikate B/Stop
Discovery House - Off Freedom Way By Ikate B/Stop

Lekki
Meadow Hall – By Chisco B/Stop
New Hall , chevy view estate – By Chevron Drive

Ikota
Sureville Montessori, Ikota Villa Estate
St Mary’s School - Ikota Villa Estate By Mega Chicken
Dephi Schools - Ikota Villa Estate By Mega Chicken
Master Moulders School- Ikota Villa Estate By Mega Chicken
Russell Int’l School By Northwest Filling Station

VGC
Chrisland Schools, Vgc

Ilaje-Ajah
Glory To God Schools, Alaguntan
Pedrisi School ,Alaguntan

Ajah
Genesis Schools, Ado Road
Debiruss Schools, Ado Road
Canterbury int’l school Thomas estate
Child Of Promise Schools, Around Thomas Estate
Greater scholars, Abraham Adesanya estate
Laura Stephens Schools By Abraham Adesanya

Sangotedo/Olokola/LBS
Readington Schools, Olokola
Emmanueltovia School, Lbs
Accolade Schools, By New Road, Sangotedo
The White Dovesch, By New Road, Sangotedo

Abijo
Charlesdoney Schools By Gra
Corona Sch

Awoyaya
Edidot Sch
Greenspring Sch
Leadforthe Gate Sch - By Container B/Stop
Fundamentals Sch - By Container B/Stop
Attwool Sch, By B/Stop

what subject are you teaching and do you reside in lekki bcus collecting 45k and living outside lekki isn't worth it at all.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
craziebone:

what was your qualification? What was the interview like? What kind of questions were you asked? Do you know if they will be employing teachers at the begining of third term?
B. Ed Educational Management and Economics
It is a written and oral interview.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
hadayleke:

what subject are you teaching and do you reside in lekki bcus collecting 45k and living outside lekki isn't worth it at all.
Did I say I am paid 45k? No!
Anyway, the school I work with provides accommodation where as a friend who works in another school around mine earns 5k more than I, but without accommodation.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by chccho(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op do u think any of these jobs can pay as much as 80k plus for a Bsc holder? I would love to teach
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
jephito:

B. Ed Educational Management and Economics
It is a written and oral interview.
what about the school in question as well as your class you graduated with? Does the class matter to the school or its only 1st class and 4 point 2:1s?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Taryur3(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yes...you have to start from somewhere. ...I started with 13k per month in one school as at 2012/2013...buh now what I earn in a month is completely a big figure...i.mean a big pay that I dnt even dream of 4yrs back...not in teaching job though...God bless all the hustlers in the house...keep ur head straight, u will get there.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
craziebone:
what about the school in question as well as your class you graduated with? Does the class matter to the school or its only 1st class and 4 point 2:1s?
As much as I know, I do not think they place relevance on one's grade. However, some schools e.g Greensprings don't take anything short of 2:1

1 Like

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
chccho:
Op do u think any of these jobs can pay as much as 80k plus for a Bsc holder? I would love to teach

Yes they can provided you have cognate experience and skills. I heard one of the listed schools e.g Meadow hall pays around 150k for graduate training

1 Like

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by chccho(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
jephito:

Yes they can provided you have cognate experience and skills. I heard one of the listed schools e.g Meadow hall pays around 150k for graduate training
Ok nice,although I have no teaching experience I still won't mind trying it..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos) / MPG Resources / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.