Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos (40705 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Shoprite Is Recruiting For Upcoming Sangotedo,ajah Axis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
jephito:

As much as I know, I do not think they place relevance on one's grade. However, some schools e.g Greensprings don't take anything short of 2:1
do you know if such jobs will be available by march/april? And what is the pay like?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Odunharry(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
kennyblaze007:
I need a job in Lagos..I just finished serving... Not teaching jobs though...58e1da26 plz dats my pin
Visit the job section
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Odunharry(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
OreofeeOluwa come see
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
craziebone:
do you know if such jobs will be available by march/april? And what is the pay like?

I can't guarantee If the jobs will be available then but you can give it a try. As for the pay, the least is 45k from the schools I listed in the post.

A friend found himself in this angle just recently. See this link https://www.nairaland.com/3242747/65k-accommodation-75k-without-accommodation
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by ariyike25(f): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is to formally invite you for an interview with us Date: Monday 22nd August 2016 Time: 10am Venue: 6th Floor L'Monarch Plaza, 65c Opebi Road by Salvation Bus stop beside Keystone Bank Ikeja, Lagos State NOTE: Come with a hand written application letter and a hard copy of your CV. Thank you HRM .pls ve anyone recev dis type of msg? D interview is 2moro
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by OreofeeOluwa(f): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Odunharry:
OreofeeOluwa come see
Thanks odun dear i will sure give it a try
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2016
ariyike25:
This is to formally invite you for an interview with us Date:
Monday 22nd August 2016 Time: 10am Venue: 6th Floor
L'Monarch Plaza, 65c Opebi Road by Salvation Bus stop
beside Keystone Bank Ikeja, Lagos State NOTE: Come with a
hand written application letter and a hard copy of your CV.
Thank you HRM .pls ve anyone recev dis type of msg? D
interview is 2moro

Na big scam o!
First, did you apply there? Second, the message reads "...an interview with us". Who are the 'us'?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Stanbeto: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Thanks Bro
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by NA1RA1AND: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Thanks for sharing. Very kind wink
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2016
jephito:

I can't guarantee If the jobs will be available then but you can give it a try. As for the pay, the least is 45k from the schools I listed in the post.

A friend found himself in this angle just recently. See this link https://www.nairaland.com/3242747/65k-accommodation-75k-without-accommodation

what if the applicant lives far away on the mainland? I'm sure one of the questions they will ask is why he is applying from far away mainland. Now that answer is for the money, obviously; but you cannot tell them that, can you?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by ilekky(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2016
You can also try leeland schools,Oregun Ikeja.The phone no is 08033922101.Just tell them you saw the advert on the internet.They also pay well but call the no first.That is the proprietor's no.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by JMAQ(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2016
please NL,what is the average cost of a room in lekki 1
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2016
craziebone:

what if the applicant lives far away on the mainland? I'm sure one of the questions they will ask is why he is applying from far away mainland. Now that answer is for the money, obviously; but you cannot tell them that, can you?

They don't care about where you live if they deem you fit to work with them. Their question will be "How will you sort yourself considering the distance?"

1 Like

Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
jephito:

They don't care about where you live if they deem you fit to work with them. Their question will be "How will you sort yourself considering the distance?"

you've been so helpful! Thanks alot.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by kings09(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2016
so na Op go give info on accommodation too? Beta still y not ask him if he can bring ur salary to ur house or serve u fud.
mannobi:
What about accommodation
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dayoungmoney1: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Got offers with schools already but still waiting for more. I'll just go with the highest bidder. wink
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by weldersmind(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
dayoungmoney1:
Got offers with schools already but still waiting for more. I'll just go with the highest bidder. wink

link me sir to any good school even if it is average pay
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dayoungmoney1: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
weldersmind:

link me sir to any good school even if it is average pay
I submitted CVs around. Just do the same bro.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dt4omoh(f): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=dayoungmoney1 post=48703004]Got offers with schools already but still waiting for more. I'll just go with the highest bidder. wink[/quote
When you get the highest bidder,what happen to the first ones?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dt4omoh(f): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=dayoungmoney1 post=48703004]Got offers with schools already but still waiting for more. I'll just go with the highest bidder. wink[/quote

Why didn't you say no?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dt4omoh(f): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
dayoungmoney1:

Sry, I have an offer that I am not satisfy with n am ask to give yes or no.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by obatec: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
jephito:
I gathered some cash for transportation, prepared my CV and and dedicated a day to go submit my CV to schools. On that day, I submitted in five schools, had interviews in two, got offer in one. This is the way I got myself into the three different schools I worked in this axis.

My greatest challenge then was the fact that I don't know the location of some of these schools. Hence, resulting to submitting less CVs and spending much and transportation.

The purpose of this thread is to help potential teachers who are willing and competent to teach in this axis with the list of some schools (that I know) and their location. The list contains all categories (big, average, small) of schools. I don't know about the highest but the least pay by any school on this list (that I know) is 45k.

I wish you all good luck in the transfer market this porting season.

Thanks bro for this info, may God bless you.

I am currently a Chemistry teacher @ Ago and have planned coming to lekki in search of schools. Please can you give me the opportunity to have a voice chat with you. You can text me 08146895962. Its very urgent please. Thanks in advance.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dayoungmoney1: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=dt4omoh post=48709366][/quote]

I'll just tell the other school that I've gotten a better offer and won't resume with them.
As for what you should tell them, say you accept but still be on the lookout for another better paying job.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dt4omoh(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
ilekky:
You can also try leeland schools,Oregun Ikeja.The phone no is 08033922101.Just tell them you saw the advert on the internet.They also pay well but call the no first.That is the proprietor's no.

what is their pay, please?
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dayoungmoney1: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
dt4omoh:

Sry, I have an offer that I am not satisfy with n am ask to give yes or no.

If you don't have any other alternative yet, accept the offer but still look for a better paying one before school resumes in Sept.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by Nma4eva(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please any infor about Greenfield Comprehensive Schools Lekki, just got an invite.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by dt4omoh(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
dayoungmoney1:

If you don't have any other alternative yet, accept the offer but still look for a better paying one before school resumes in Sept.

Thanks alot , thinking so too.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by obatec: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
jephito:
I gathered some cash for transportation, prepared my CV and and dedicated a day to go submit my CV to schools. On that day, I submitted in five schools, had interviews in two, got offer in one. This is the way I got myself into the three different schools I worked in this axis.

My greatest challenge then was the fact that I don't know the location of some of these schools. Hence, resulting to submitting less CVs and spending much and transportation.

The purpose of this thread is to help potential teachers who are willing and competent to teach in this axis with the list of some schools (that I know) and their location. The list contains all categories (big, average, small) of schools. I don't know about the highest but the least pay by any school on this list (that I know) is 45k.

Hello dear, I asked you earliar for your number. Few minutes ago, I received a text containing a number that ended with 52. Please, is that your number please.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by jephito(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
obatec:
Hello dear, I ask you earliar for your number. Few minutes ago, I received a text containing a number that ended with 52. Please, is that your number please.
Yes I am.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by obatec: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
jephito:
Yes I am.
Thanks so much, I will call you.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by ILoveLight: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Please op, for someone outside Lagos, is it possible to apply online through the schools' website, and will they honour such applications? secondly is it late already to apply by post mail considering the fact that most of these schools should be rounding up their recruitment this august as schools are to resume September.
Re: How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos by omonibo200: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
jephito:

Do u have an education in your qualifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos) / MPG Resources / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.