Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

"Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos (5453 Views)

Lady Suddenly Goes Mad During The Burial Of Her Husband - Watch Video / See The Raunchy Dress A Bride Wore To Her Own Wedding (photo) / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Awon Aye in action. sad
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
colik:
Awon Aye in action. sad

Hehehehe

You've got mail.
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Hehehehe
You've got mail.
Fish grin
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by josab122: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jesos, who did this to her? Thunder with lightening will strike the person dead.
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by olagold79: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
DaviiiD:

please were did I state above that her dad told me anything undecided , never met the man! Do you know how to read?

Just great am explaining myself to a desperate idiat that manages anything he is able to get!

Don't mention me again!

Goodbye

I will mention you again, you can jump into the lagoon if its irks you. I can read, it is your writing that is problematic. What is :"My ex her dad is a billionaire, told her the same thing wen I saw her wearing one!". Plus you have jumped into to 2 assumptions again. I am desperate?, you know this because?, I manage whatever I get, you also know this ;because?. I told you to stop generalizing and stop bringing your ex's billionaire father into a discourse he's irrelavant. I am a millionaire , I find white undies attractive, I will suddennly not find it unattractive when I become a Billionaire.

Only folks like you throw the word , "desperate", idiots..bla bla bal around when U don't even know who is behind the keyboard.And only your ilk are daunted by tantrum throwing internet kids.
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by olagold79: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
DaviiiD:

please were did I state above that her dad told me anything undecided , never met the man! Do you know how to read?

Just great am explaining myself to a desperate idiat that manages anything he is able to get!

Don't mention me again!

Goodbye

I will mention you again, you can jump into the lagoon if its irks you.

Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by mizzbouqui(f): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Eeyah, devil at work
She shouldn't have give in
Moreover I'm not sure she is a Christian undecided
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let her folks appease the 'gods'
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Kobicove(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Which movie is this?
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
annnikky:
Is either d lady's ex, d husband ex, d husband himself or d village people is responsible for it... Shikina undecided
let's not conclude. She might be a boyfriend snatcher.
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by AfroMighty(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
ghen ghen un
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by annnikky(f): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
LOVEGINO:
let's not conclude. She might be a boyfriend snatcher.
We're still saying d same tin here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by abbeyty(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
olagold79:

I will mention you again, you can jump into the lagoon if its irks you. I can read, it is your writing that is problematic. What is :"My ex her dad is a billionaire, told her the same thing wen I saw her wearing one!". Plus you have jumped into to 2 assumptions again. I am desperate?, you know this because?, I manage whatever I get, you also know this ;because?. I told you to stop generalizing and stop bringing your ex's billionaire father into a discourse he's irrelavant. I am a millionaire , I find white undies attractive, I will suddennly not find it unattractive when I become a Billionaire.

Only folks like you throw the word , "desperate", idiots..bla bla bal around when U don't even know who is behind the keyboard.And only your ilk are daunted by tantrum throwing internet kids.

i just heard it for the first time that, wearing white undies is not attractive. the guy should have told the attractive color.
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Princejboy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
pls what is the name of the movie
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
colik:

Fish grin

Lol
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by annnikky(f): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Princejboy:
pls what is the name of the movie
" Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction" season 1
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolsix:
The mother or the ex should be arrested

Oh really

But why?
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by OgaSirAde(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Eleyi serious oh..Olorun gbawa oh
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Titilayooni(f): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
pwettiejay:
Village people at work, tragic!
Unless its a movie
When they are told not to escalate the event,they wan do "ka ri mi"....future husband hear me oh... From the family introduction to the signing of the dotted lines na coded tinz... May God heal her IJN
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
If you believe this staged play to be true, then you have successfully wasted 4 years in the university cool

1 Like

Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Princejboy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
annnikky:

" Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction" season 1
lols
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2016
ReddLabel:
Our environment has affected us so much that unseen hands must be accused if things don't favour us. Just check the above comments

@topic, I'm still wondering what could be the cause, an hitherto medical condition that was triggered by an unsuspecting allergens or?
u wrote like the only literate on this page.... Madness of Nigerians...

The scene is from a movie though...
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by soft4real: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na wah oo..is this 4real undecided
Re: "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos by gqboyy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
juju

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC / Guy's Savage Response To Lady's Tweet Goes Viral / Let's See What Your English Name Means On Urban Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.