Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland (1086 Views)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Strahovski2: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yes that's right.

You see a lady register Jun 2016 and in less than 3 month have made 6000+ posts 900+ topics... and following 300+ guys... wtf?

Don't want to mention names. Some register 3 days ago and in 3 days 1500+ posts..
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
You must be the most jobless man not only on nairaland but in the whole universe. Do you stalk nairaland guys too?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
you have some serious issues
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by jaymejate: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is really funny grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
I wish this irritant could just get banned for life.
You're so out of place here.
BTW, this thread reeks like garlic :-x

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by lordbish(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ok sir, Noted sir, sir yes sir
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dreamwaker:
You must be the most jobless man not only on nairaland but in the whole universe. Do you stalk nairaland guys too?

Seconded! the guy is sick
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by SweetieConstie(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Smh! undecided

You're the most jobless and you know that! Since you actually have the time to observe the newly registered members and know the number of posts they have... Mtcheww... *pukes on thread!* angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by jubrealguy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
op dey check everybody profile........op try
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Spicylate(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Say what?! I really don't mean to mean but erm, you just defined yourself. How were you able to know all this if not that you were jobless. You even know names and figures too. Damn you really jobless.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by DaviiiD(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op *in Don jazzy's voice * I concur!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fabulocity:
gringrin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by LilSmith55(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
U Need A Brain Surgery Op, Pm Me Nw
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by decatalyst(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Strahovski2:
Yes that's right.

You see a lady register Jun 2016 and in less than 3 month have made 6000+ posts 900+ topics... and following 300+ guys... wtf?

Don't want to mention names. Some register 3 days ago and in 3 days 1500+ posts..

Who your observation epp?

APC come n see wetin the economy do this guy oo cry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by mrmrmister: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
This Stuupiid indian boy has come again undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Seconded! the guy is sick

Lol if he has that much intelligence on getting rich, he might be the richest man in the world

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by HMZi: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Which one be this one nah?..
..this one na personal issue o!.. This kind Traffic monitor wey u start,shey em dey pay u?..u even go church 2day?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Strahovski2: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
decatalyst:

Who your observation epp?

APC come n see wetin the economy do this guy oo cry

Do I look like a nigeria to you? Go and tell yor dullard president that
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Strahovski2: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fabulocity:

I cannot get banned.

Instead you may just get banned today.

Cc Mynd44
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by HMZi: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Strahovski2:

I cannot get banned.
Instead you may just get banned today.
Cc Mynd44
e b like say bullying na ur thing?Bro take a chill pill..
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by decatalyst(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Strahovski2:

OK.
But the way you dry sound be like person wey either nah the economy or nah pektus dey frustrate am.

Since you said you no be Nigeria, then nah punnah dry frustrate you grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Sexxkillz: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
If you were gainfully employed, you won't have time to conduct this peppersoup research.

You need to start realizing that it's the right of anyone to live their life the way they please. Stop expecting people to live their lives according to how it would suit you. You cannot like everyone. There are no ready made jobs anywhere, especially in Nigeria. Stop antagonizing people who would rather spend their free time online. You aren't better than anyone, and on careful investigation, you could actually be the most jobless entity on nairaland.

Get a life. And most importantly, use your common sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Strahovski2:

You cant be a' Nigeria'

You are way too dumb to be a country grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by EmperorLee(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Strahovski2:

Our president is dull but he is brighter than the future of your country cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Dullahi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Smh..
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by DarkTroll: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Strahovski2:

Your president is the clown who allows Indian women to become the cheapest and most notorious surrogate mothers on planet earth.

Your president is presiding over a country of 2,300 years old and the poorest in the world. grin

India is the text book example why old countries need to perish or be recolonised.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by firstking01(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin
Strahovski2:
Yes that's right.

Do you have a job available? I can do any job, that way I wouldn't be on nairaland too much, since you said nairaland ladies are jobless cheesy wink kiss
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by gbade11(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Strahovski2:

you can't be a 'Nigeria'. hope u know it is called 'nairaland' not 'rupeeland'. fulk off plsss.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dreamwaker:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies......pls What Would You Do? / Every Gal Uses D Word Stalking Meaning / Photo Of The Day! Is This Love Or Senselessnes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.