₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,191,636 members, 4,778,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 February 2019 at 12:06 AM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (248772 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by femora007(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
why didn't he pray against death after hearing that voice in his dream
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by SamanN: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Good job OP, what i don't understand is how you garnered much Information On this, did he tell you the story himself??
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by DumaEmpire(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is just a bleeped up story...Complete fiction.at d start of d play dis fake ass nigga kept talking like it ws his story.stuffz like i went t long for it in my diary,blah blah n at d end he is dead...Pure Fiction.Mbush or wateva u didnt have to lie..u cud jat say hey i got a Fiction story n even Noywood might b Interested Not dis Makeup Crap..Cant believe i wasted my time on dis
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by smart024(m): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2017
DumaEmpire:
This is just a bleeped up story...Complete fiction.at d start of d play dis fake ass nigga kept talking like it ws his story.stuffz like i went t long for it in my diary,blah blah n at d end he is dead...Pure Fiction.Mbush or wateva u didnt have to lie..u cud jat say hey i got a Fiction story n even Noywood might b Interested Not dis Makeup Crap..Cant believe i wasted my time on dis

Got no chill...
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
DumaEmpire:
you deserve angry

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Emerald22(f): 1:21am On Jan 09, 2017
I have been on silent mood reading dis story and I must say its a very good write up. Such a young life wasted after education, I feel very sad for his family. May his soul rip.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
DumaEmpire:

Do you have evidence to back-up this claim? smiley

I have received much criticism than this and It doesn't hurt again.

For me to attach a name means I have done all I could do to get the information. I once posted a facebook screenshot just to prove to former critics and they all kept mute.

So thank you once again for going through my story smiley

Bye.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Emerald22:
I have been on silent mood reading dis story and I must say its a very good write up. Such a young life wasted after education, I feel very sad for his family. May his soul rip.

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
SamanN:
Good job OP, what i don't understand is how you garnered much Information On this, did he tell you the story himself??

Toke Makinwa also wrote a book "on Becoming". What if it wasn't published before she died?

Would have loved to tell you alot... but I am handicapped. Thanks for reading. smiley
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by robosky02(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Magymagz:

hehe... ryt hre babe

Magymagz lol
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Magicdon(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
MBush:

Go to the blog and share from there. Thanks Bro!

nice story. Its not easy bro. U wrote a nice piece. Pls what's d name of ur blog? Or how can i find ur blog.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Magicdon:

nice story. Its not easy bro. U wrote a nice piece. Pls what's d name of ur blog? Or how can i find ur blog.

www.topwritersden.com
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by mhosqo(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2017
bush ur sucha Good writer, thumbs up n keep it up. btw, is it end of story yet?
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by chinoo44(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2017
luvly story.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by silverdam(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy... I love this story, this is a nice piece. So interesting, please I'm tempted to ask for permission sir. Please can you give me permission to copy the story on my blog, I will definitely credit you as the writer of the story. Please I beg you
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by silverdam(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

)
BiafraBushBoy... I love this story, this is a nice piece. So interesting, please I'm tempted to ask for permission sir. Please can you give me permission to copy the story on my blog, I will definitely credit you as the writer of the story. Please I beg you
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by toureman(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Started reading dis story today. Very interesting. Am on page 10 presently.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Arnoldo(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Ali1king:
good write up pls update
I dedicate my FTC on page 25 to myself All d guys out dere All Unilorite All physics student Zulibabs Yemise wunmi while

All readers

And Biafra bush

And myself once again
i hail my fellow unilorite
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by toureman(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
I cant find d end of d story cry cry cry
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
toureman:
I cant find d end of d story cry cry cry

http://topwritersden.com/memo-of-a-male-sex-addict/

Scroll to the last page on the number in the blog

Thank me later wink
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
mhosqo:
bush ur sucha Good writer, thumbs up n keep it up. btw, is it end of story yet?

http://topwritersden.com/memo-of-a-male-sex-addict/. Go to the last page of the numbers in the blog. That was where the ending was kept from those copy and paste bloggers!! smiley

No vex!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

First Night / *The Players Curse* / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.