Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot (7023 Views)

Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Bancorp Bank In The United States Writes To Buhari : Plans To Return Amaechi's L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Thisis2raw(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Bancorp Bank in the United States Writes to Buhari : Plans to Return Amaechi's loot.

Former Rivers state Governor, Rotimi Amaechi has written to Bancorp Bank in Minnesota in the United States that the alleged $757 million Dollars domiciled in an account in his name; was authorized by him in error; from a Rivers State Government Account with Access Bank Plc. The Nigerian most corrupt governor according to CNN letter reveals that a similar letter was also written to a bank in Switzerland; stating that a similar authorization was made in error.

The letter stated that the said transfers to both banks were for the purchase of security Helicopters, payments to a foreign company to combat malaria in Rivers state by using helicopters to spray mosquito insecticides, and for the purchase of an official residence for Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, in America.

The letter further explains that, the payments for the security helicopters, and mosquito insecticides to fight malaria were made through other sources, after the funds had already been transferred abroad. He reminded the bank that the Rivers state law on his severance package, provides for an official residence for a former governor; of which he chose to have his residence in America.

Amaechi said that, this law was later amended to have his official residence built in Nigeria, after the funds had already been transferred to Bancorp/Minnesota Account. Mr. Amaechi said these changes were the reasons he communicated the consultants for purchase of security helicopters, his official residence in the U.S and the Insecticide companies not to access the funds; since they have been paid through other sources.

On receipt of the governor's letter by the Bancorp Bank, the bank has written to the Federal Government of Nigeria to repatriate the said funds to Rivers State treasury. Investigations further revealed that President Buhari is not disposed to this request to repatriate the said funds without a trial of the former governor; to ascertain the governor's alleged errors in these transactions.

" Why would it take Christiane Amanpour of CNN, to remind Amaechi of such errors of over N80 billion Naira public funds in two different countries, and why in his name ?" Queried the Presidency.
Recall that Christiane Amanpour accused the former governor of Rivers State; Mr. Rotimi Amaechi of stacking the sum of $757 million dollars (N80 billion Naira) in Bancorp Bank in Minnesota in the United State.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by emeijeh(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Observing
Watching and
Waiting to see how Buhari will react to this.
...... cos he is for everybody and for nobody cool

But Op, where is your source?!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by smellingmenses: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sauce and picture of the letter

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by blackpanda: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Stupidity at its peak!

Glorifying yourself in unsubstantiated baseless ridiculous lies. Only morons will believe this trash!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by josab122: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
What shall we say to all these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Oya! Let the e fighting begins. I volunteer to be the ref. Happy Sunday to all nairalanders, this is truly a good news.
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Jokerman(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Amaethief.... Minister of the Federal republic. .. lol.... grin

Honestly. .. eh... like Amaechi, like Buhari... thieves dressed like clowns...

My annoyance is seeing anti corruption clowns like demdem and Omenka supporting Amaechi/Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by macolino(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
The last time I checked Chibuike Amaechi he was one of the saints..Have you forgotten that as long as you are an APC member all your sins are forgiven and forgotten..

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Thisis2raw(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
blackpanda:
Stupidity at its peak!

Glorifying yourself in unsubstantiated baseless ridiculous lies. Only morons will believe this trash!
blackpanda or blackfrypan I dont knw wat u call ursef. Dnt com here and exercise ur daftness, go nd do ur research

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by blackpanda: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thisis2raw:
blackpanda or blackfrypan I dont knw wat u call ursef. Dnt com here and exercise ur daftness, go nd do ur research

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by banki(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thisis2raw:

Nairaland is really now a forum for nonsense what on earth is this poo....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by naijaking1: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jokerman:
Amaethief.... Minister of the Federal republic. .. lol.... grin

Honestly. .. eh... like Amaechi, like Buhari... thieves dressed like clowns...

My annoyance is seeing anti corruption clowns like demdem and Omenka supporting Amaechi/Buhari

That's why we have evil in Nigeria. From justice Abang to paid bloggers, it is called nepotism.
Fighting corruption in the most partial manner.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Thisis2raw(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
banki:

Nairaland is really now a forum for nonsense what on earth is this poo....
If de news was wike loot to be returned to Nigeria, would have it been a nonsense or poo? Bro the news to be post on every media outlets be4 dis new wik runs out. Am out... PEACE

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Thisis2raw(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijaking1:

That's why we have evil in Nigeria. From justice Abang to paid bloggers, it called nepotism.
Fighting corruption in the most partial manner.
ar u trying to say Ameachi neva sold money from Rivers State?
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by banki(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thisis2raw:
If de news was wike loot to be returned to Nigeria, would have it been a nonsense or poo? Bro the news to be post on every media outlets be4 dis new wik runs out. Am out... PEACE

Learn to write well....
I am not fighting ameachi or wike with you
If you quote cnn, the news should be on CNN,
If you quote bancorp the news should be on bancorp website,

Now this same news came before the election during the election,and after the elections,before his nomination as minister during his nomination,don't you get tired or can't you try something else? Why can't you use some more New tricks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by LORDOFAFONJAS: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
searching for omenka 's comment hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by naijaking1: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thisis2raw:
ar u trying to say Ameachi neva sold money from Rivers State?

Nepotism is supporting fight against corruption on PDP members and turning a blind eye when APC members are involved.
That's almost a billion dollars, imagine what the poor people of River would have looked like with that amount.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by omenka(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
blackpanda:
Stupidity at its peak!

Abeg say it loud so those other ridiculous clowns on my mentions could hear you. cheesy

Don't you just feel sorry for Ugandans. Anything to alleviate their misery does just fine regardless. cheesy

As per the source: Breakingtimes, Trentonline, Savingracereporters, Igberetv would do just fine.

#FingersCrossed. cheesy

@Flatrons: Ye shall be ignored!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by ConqueredWest: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tomorrow Afonjas like passingshot dropshot abi na passingshit dropshit will be asking us why Jonathan did not save

Afonjas over to you guys

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Daniel058(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
OK , , i said OK

cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by naijaking1: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
omenka:
Abeg say it loud so those other ridiculous clowns on my mentions could hear you. cheesy

Don't you just feel sorry for Ugandans. cheesy

I dont know what is more stupid: fighting corruption selectively, or pretending to care for Nigeria when one actually cares for their next meal, and without any principles!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Abeymills(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ametif bubuhari s atm d lizard of ubima Judas of rivers state zombies will not like dis kind of news authority stealing corruption in high places

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by KwaraRat: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Every penny should be returned to Rivers State and not the same thieving APC led FG!

Or else Buhari will return part to Amechi, use some to search for non-existing oil in the NE and use the rest to settle his boko militia for a jihad well done!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by KwaraRat: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
blackpanda:
Stupidity at its peak!

yeye
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Thisis2raw(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
banki:

Learn to write well....
I am not fighting ameachi or wike with you
If you quote cnn, the news should be on CNN,
If you quote bancorp the news should be on bancorp website,

Now this same news came before the election during the election,and after the elections,before his nomination as minister during his nomination,don't you get tired or can't you try something else? Why can't you use some more New tricks
no nid trading words wit u, it's a Sunday ain't gat time for a brimborion
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by KINGwax007(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thisis2raw:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by EricMason(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
sauce or stew, else i wount chop the rice undecided undecided
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Bizibi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
The hole in the ass dey open small small,the shit wey go come out.....make I stop there.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by altim8(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
In Nyesome wike words... I talk am but dem shay he ish not corrupt.
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by leofab(f): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Funny
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Iceberg3: 12:47am On Aug 24, 2016
HtwoOw:
Anytime now their co-conspirators will push this lie to the front page and probably ban me for this comment

That's how they pushed FBI Fake report to front page a few months ago, a thread that basically defamed amaechi, all APC governors including some other dignitaries like tinubu and fashola

We know how they operate
bloody hypocrite and bigot,didnt u believe the story about gej being behind the NDA? Did u not mouth foam there and called for his probe and shame,even without evidence? Father mbaka spoke about assassination attempt on the dullard and u quickly believe and immediatly pointed fingers at the igbos and the s.s,even without evidence? Ur wickedness hypocricy and bigotry is award winning.
Re: Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot by Iceberg3: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2016
KINGwax007:
NBDH freaks,as always, gat nanthn reasonable to contribute..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria - Dr. C. K. Ekeke. / The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions / Throwback: Dubai Slay Queen Thanks Nigerian Politicians For Corruption Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.