Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot (2991 Views)

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss / Breaking News | Osinbajo Respond Bukola Saraki To Sack EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by lackren(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot, And Probing The Source Of APC 2015 Campaign Funds

Emerging report indicates that the Presidency has concluded plans to sack the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, for not threading with caution, over the latest foreign cash seizure, which is said to be over N13 billion when converted, allegedly belonging to the Transportation Minister, Rotimi Amaechi.

A Presidency source, on Saturday, told Post-Nigeria that some people within the corridors of powers are not happy with Magu, for not letting the Presidency know about the latest operation, before rushing to the media.

read more
http://flashnewz247.nettmi.com/2017-buhari-to-sack-efcc-boss-for-exposing-amaechi-s-loot-and-probing-the-source-of-apc-2015-campaign-fun
Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by Iamwrath: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
And when they arrest this blogger , people will start their solidarity protest

16 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by SalamRushdie: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
I know they will not forgive Magu for this gaffe
Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by modik(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
"Dog chop dog"

The handiwork of APC, .... ... ooooOps! Did I just say expired drug?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by gberra: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
OreMI22:
Na dem sabi.

We already know Buhari, his Wife Aisha and his henchmen like Amaechi, Burutai etc are very corrupt.

So na dem sabi.
SalamRushdie:
[s]I know they will not forgive Magu for this gaffe[/s]
Igbos always cry embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by OreMI22: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na dem sabi.

We already know Buhari, his Wife Aisha and his henchmen like Amaechi, Burutai etc are very corrupt.

So na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by gberra: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Iamwrath:
And when they arrest this blogger , people will start their solidarity protest
The News is as fake as Ogbunigwe.

Igbos always lie tongue

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by Kagarko(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
IPOB detected.

wailing wailers will continue to Wail in ignorance.

ISSORAIT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by OLAJADON: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
OreMI22:
Na dem sabi.

So na dem sabi.
Scientifically, it has been proven that people talk based on their level of reason. We all know that this news is fake instead of you to say something reasonable instead you talk based on your retarded mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
I want Magu sacked full stop, regardless of the reasons

Magu is so incompetent
Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by ourema(f): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
If he can sack Magu what of Amaechi?
Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by ZombieTERROR: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
gberra:

Igbos always lie tongue
You are already crying

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by ZombieTERROR: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
OLAJADON:

Scientifically, it has been proven that people talk based on their level of reason. We all know that this news is fake instead of you to say something reasonable instead you talk based on your retarded mind.
You are a Yoruba Muslim ba?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by NASTYNASOSO: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
OreMI22:
Na dem sabi.

So na dem sabi.

HMMMNN

WHAT A REVEALATION BUT CAN YOU PLEASE MENTION ONE PARASTATAL,MINISTRY OR PUBLIC OFFICE AISHA BUHARI ONCE HELD BEFORE YOUR EXPOSE.
AWON DAF DAF
MOTORMOUTH BRAIN CORRUPT

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by gberra: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

You are already crying
You do not want to wail while I'm driving my train, you know the rest of the story... Be warned.

Ipob always cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by ZombieTERROR: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
gberra:
You do not want to wail while I'm driving my train, you know the rest of the story... Be warned.

Ipob always cry embarassed
Cry me a river first grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by abatisegun: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I know they will not forgive Magu for this gaffe
for ur mind now u don see news that make u happy. Dey there dey fool yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by LionDeLeo: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
abatisegun:

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by LionDeLeo: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Some people are mistaking "freedom of expression" for "freedom of lying". By the time this rumour peddler is called upon to explain his submission, you will see them running upandan shouting oppression.
Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by menstrualpad: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
abatisegun:

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
lackren:
for not threading with caution, over the latest foreign cash seizure

What of the needle since you're talking about threading?

What of the sewing machine of caution?
Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
gberra:

Igbos always lie tongue

Is ogbunigwe fake? That is what flat headz are planning to fight the second civil war oh tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Very senseless o.p! Must be jewish! undecided
Re: Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot by leofab(f): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Amechi ohh

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS / Meet The Nigerian Media Mogul Who Helped 3 Presidents Get Elected (photo) / Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.