Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants (3537 Views)

EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others / Senate Presidency: Tension As APC Plans Primary For Aspirants / 2015: NMA Seeks Psychiatric Test For Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Beaf: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
EFCC will soon start consulting Ifa. . . embarassed
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by mccloud224(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Beaf

Dem don start that one since.Na the ifa tell dem say make dem go ahead.Nothing do dem.Up PDP (people depriving people).Very soon, EFCC officers will be selling handsets in traffic hold up.

Rubbish people.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Beaf: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
mccloud224:

@Beaf

Dem don start that one since.Na the ifa tell dem say make dem go ahead.Nothing do dem.Up PDP (people depriving people).Very soon, EFCC officers will be selling handsets in traffic hold up.

Rubbish people.

Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by eziuche(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hilary Clinton has jumpstarted madam Waziri, all these publicity stunts are ubcalled for
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
rotflmao. . . . Nigeria is a joke, I swerrr grin

Now I really want to see an Igbo president. God please!!
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by mccloud224(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hilary Clinton has jumpstarted madam Waziri, all these publicity stunts are ubcalled for

@eziuche

You really think so?Tell me something, what does EFCC stand for :

ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION

The name alone says it all.Now tell me, what does this body have to do with debt recovery?What does this body have to do with medical examination?Did the brainless "chair madam" need to be jumpstarted before she knew her role?She doesn't even have a clue of what the EFCC is supposed to do.She moves from one publicity stunt to another.All she does is entertain the masses with her senseless stunts.All this crap she puts out was unheard of when Ribadu was there.Back then, EFCC spelt doom for anyone who has something to hide.Today, EFCC is a toothless dog and the butt of all jokes.Can the brainless dummy "chair madam" have any sit down with metropolitan police or FBI or CIA ?Nope.Wanna know why?She has no credibility.She is a joke and the EFCC protrays the sort of "leader" it has (a joke)
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by redsun(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
Of course nigerian looters are crazy,be it politicians,civil servants or rogue contractors and traders,their case is a typical case of self-destruction.Very low IQ individuals.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by nikky5(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
I am not surprised at such an outburst.She has lost her bearing and thinks everyone is a fool.How many corrupt politicians has she been able to prosecute and obtained judgement?When Ribadu was removed war against corruption died.Which hospital and doctor will conduct such tests?What we need is a REVOLUTION.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by mccloud224(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
I am not surprised at such an outburst.She has lost her bearing and thinks everyone is a fool.How many corrupt politicians has she been able to prosecute and obtained judgement?When Ribadu was removed war against corruption died.Which hospital and doctor will conduct such tests?What we need is a REVOLUTION.

@nikky5

As much as i abhor violence, it seems that's the only way this country will move forward or crumble finally.It's been crumbling for decades though.This is why all these thieves in power invest their stolen wealth overseas so that they can jet out of this country the moment nigerians come to their senses.I believe they expect it.I also believe that they are surprised that nigerians haven't done something drastic expect the journalists who are short of ink these days. . . lol.These people will continue looting at exponential levels until something radical happens e.g beheading all the governors and mr president live on CNN.That would put a "chill" in the system of things.

Rubbish country.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by sley4life(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
for what reason. Even if they undergoe brain test they cant change their thought and actions
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by redsun(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
What we need most is the revolution of the mind.An average nigerian adult,(old papa and mama)reasons like a child,not realizing that he or she has the ability to make workable rules and changes.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by sley4life(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
We need to ask God wats happening 2 the country. Almost all sectors of the country has collapsed. Sports,education,transport,road, power, finance,medical, judicial,housing,labour, ! We have the highest number of churches in the world yet we have the highest number of crime rate and other negative vices in the world. I tot God is a 9gerian
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by bibiking1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
The EFCC has become a tool for corrupt leaders to cover up their tracks and still suffocate those who wish to reveal their ills
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by oge4real(f): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
Madam Waziri is simply hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by rells2(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2009
My apologies, @oga4real or ogasatan can you please refer back to the thread "are we going to have sex in heaven" Your attention is needed.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by 3kay945(m): 12:09am On Sep 30, 2009
how will dis test stop p.d.p ? from unleashing their terror as usual. cry
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by ayo84(m): 4:05am On Sep 30, 2009
fact is that the most corrupt people have a complete perfectly sane mental status, no form of psychiatric test can do anything

Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by bawomolo(m): 4:23am On Sep 30, 2009
what is perfectly sane mental status?

you Nigerians can blow grammar o
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by PastorOla1: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2009
They will forge the certificate of fittness
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Ekwere(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2009
Arrant nonsense
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by ucnduka(f): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2009
@ redsun you are so right we need a mind revolution but that would not be enough cause we also need snipers that would finish of this people who say they are leading us. As far as I am concerned nigerians are suffering from AMNESIA if not we would have been radical about change.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by Borat1: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2009
a load of crap
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by ucnduka(f): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2009
The leadership of this country is really a joke; the various officials don't seem to know their jobs. Yar Adua- A metaphor that represents how sick the nation is. Waziri- chasing shadows instead of thieves. Sam Egwu- a disgrace to fatherhood not just the education sector. Aondooakaa- defender of mega-thieves. I love naija as the comedy never seems to end.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by otukpo(f): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2009
we really need divine intervention. whatever that made madam waziri come up with such an idea shows that the level of looting and corruption has gone beyondhuman remedy.

but the possibility of this test is another thing altogether.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by otukpo(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2009
or maybe she is not thinking in the line of medical test, probably, a psychologist will carry out the test.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by otukpo(f): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2009
People need to go into research now on the psychology of looting. grin grin grin
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by saworoide: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2009
Madam Waziri should undergo the test first angry angry angry angry
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by darkey(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2009
For such a thing to happen in this country, it has to be passed into bill, it seems to me that the people that will be tested are already lawmakers or they have a good say in laws that are passed in this country, i dont think such will ever see the light of day, it will only exist in her imagination, how man politicians will approve a law that will allow doctors check their mental status (in this country of urs)
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by redsun(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2009
The fact is that on average,we nigerians think that the only mentally derange person is the naked madman or woman on he street but in reality most of them are just destitutes driven crazy by the real mad leaders.

Nigerian leaders are mad whichever way you see it and she is probably for the very first right for her suggestion.
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by sharpman1(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2009
I also hope they conduct the test retrospectively.

That means that our presido would be tested, the minister of INjustice would be tested, madam EFCC, even the newly appointed inspector general (that recently disgraced and embarrassed himself) of the most corrupt organization on this planet would also be tested.

The funny thing is that ALL of them would fail.

Can you imagine what would become of a country that is being governed by a coalition of mad people? cry
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by mex004(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2009
It a right step in the right direction! Cos will go a long way, most the politicians will not scale via.  OLES
Re: 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants by redsun(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2009
sharp man:

I also hope they conduct the test retrospectively.

That means that our presido would be tested, the minister of INjustice would be tested, madam EFCC, even the newly appointed inspector general (that recently disgraced and embarrassed himself) of the most corrupt organization on this planet would also be tested.

The funny thing is that ALL of them would fail.

Can you imagine what would become of a country that is being governed by a coalition of mad people? cry

That is why the country is in a mad state,u don't imagine it,it is real.

To soften it up,basic IQ test is all they need,to kind of trigger their sense of responsibilities,coordinations and creativities which is at present,non existent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIMASA Intercepts Vessel With Petroleum Products / Why Chris Ngige Should Not Be The Next Governor / LCC Begs As AIG MBU Abducts Toll Operator!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.