Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. (658 Views)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
"whenever we have a misunderstanding, he will go and report me to his mother, don't i have a mother too?"

"Assumming we'er living far away from home, will he travel down to our village to report me to his mother?" a disappointed woman tell his husband's brother.

I was just sitting my own jejely surfing internet when this woman and her husband's older brother came and sat besides me. The man was trynna broker peace between his brother and the woman.

As an emebo wey i be now, my eyes were focused on my phone but my ears were focused on whatever shii they were saying..

The woman continued...( you know women nah, when they are angry, they will never lower their voice down.. Lol) "when me and my husband is having a misunderstanding, his younger brothers will always interven, i overheard Jelili calling me "wereh" ( a mad woman).. Can you imagine? That little boy? Just because me and his brother are having a quarrel?"

nairalanders, whatchasay on this? Can you back your brother when he's having a quarrel with his wife?

Lalasticlala, lets roll

Re: Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. by STARGREEN(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Maturity issues
Re: Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
marrying a mama's boy kinda sucks! undecided

Re: Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Did you use your iPhone 6 to snap that picture?
Re: Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

marrying a mama's boy kinda sucks! undecided

grin lol!
Re: Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Silkmoth33:

grin lol!
hey you....smiley

Re: Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

hey you....smiley

cheesy how have you been? cheesy
Re: Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Silkmoth33:

cheesy how have you been? cheesy
I've been Aight. You? wink

Re: Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

I've been Aight. You? wink

cheesy ooooh! Mamacita! I've been great too!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Is This True? / Finding Happiness - Episode 30 / Guys (only) Re U Interested???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.