Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. (2714 Views)

Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life / Hoes Aint Loyal, A Woman Will Always Be A Woman! / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by walestar2(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2009
If I die on top of woman. will I go to heaven or Hell.
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2009
You ran out of questions to ask? undecided
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by rooney86(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2009
purgatory
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by lonelypal(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2009
shocked why u go die on top woman in d first place?
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Embro(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2009
Oh boy na hell fire e no get as e one be
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by biola44: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2009
married or single? grin
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by sexyLeamon(f): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

You ran out of questions to ask? undecided
Gbam! grin grin grin
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2009
If you are single then you have been fornicating and I guess hell thats if you believe the bible.
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by posakosa(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2009
wale.star:

If she's not your wife, hell fire straight! Make sure you cum sha before you go.
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2009
if the woman is ur wife, no big deal but if otherwise  
u can imagine grin hot everlasting fire will suddenly become ur bestfriend.
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

If she's not your wife, hell fire straight! Make sure you cum sha before you go.

One last enjoyment before eternal suffering grin
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by posakosa(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

One last enjoyment before eternal suffering grin

abi na tongue tongue
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by biola44: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by chidyke77(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2009
Hell 4 u if ur nt married bt wat would make u die on top of women?
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by xynerio(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2009
@walestar. you are going hellest hell. i.e the deepest hell. Anupam[color=][/color]
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by walestar2(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
lonelypal:

shocked why u go die on top woman in d first place?
because I heard about someone who died on top of a woman. I was wondering where will he end up.
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by StellaN3(f): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
if the woman is not ur wife
u know what next grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by candyshore: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
IN hell if he his not married o
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by CrazyMan(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Poster.
Me I don't know I'm not God. But you can try it, then give us feed back.
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by 190: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
heaven straight
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by kokoA(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
Who are my to give an answer to this very brilliant question grin grin

Kai! this guy is very intelligent, but guy death should be the last thing on your mind when doing that thing na grin
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by macIB(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
lol

what a quetn!!
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by PAININASS: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
It depends,if she's your wife,paradise ofcourse,but if she's your concubine,then hell straight up

Note,doggy style is not in the bible, either your wife or not you are going to hell straight.
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by kerosine: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
@poster,you know the right answer now,so why are you disturbing us grin
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by kerosine: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
chidyke77:

Hell 4 u if your nt married bt wat would make u die on top of women?

OVERSABI OR MAGUN(TUNDERBOLT)
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by loleeta199(f): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
wale.star:

casket and under ground only, we will not take u any where else.
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by kerosine: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
loleeta199:

casket and under ground only, we will not take u any where else.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by bashydemy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
lwkmd oooo if you die untop of woman is like die untop of satan so it will take God 50yrs to judge you cos you judgement will get first half wish will be 20yrs and 10yrs for baba God to rest and second half of another 20yrs i pit you make extra time no join oooo lol
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by yinka4love(f): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
Whether she is your wife  matters ,but the most important thing is for you to be a born again christain.If u die on top of ur wife without knowing CHRIST then u know where u r goin to
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by woodboi(m): 1:55am On Sep 30, 2009
Experience still remain the best teacher but for me i will say is heaven, na where you follow come you pass go still the same road understand just try am,so you go know better.
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by funsosweet(m): 2:49am On Sep 30, 2009
All things being equal, if you die on top of your wife, you may go to heaven (afterall your wife is a woman) Abi na which kind woman u mean
Re: If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. by SeanT21(f): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2009
wale.star:

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? / Nigerian Campus Girls Are Not Big Time Prostitutes / Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.