Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers (899 Views)

How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers by Judeoxide(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
[url][/url]From 9th mile, I borded a luxury bus to jos but actually the bus was for Maiduguri.(young shall grow) Normally those type of bus are new and the drivers are always super experienced..almost close to jos around forest if you just passed hawon kibo, from peoples conversation, its the same place those imsu students were attack and two of them were killed..

Around 3:30am this morning, the driver came to a sudden stop, I wasn't asleep so I peeped right through the middle door from my no5 seat. Ha omo na armed robbers ohh but from my old experience with robers, they only needed money and not more than 5 of them..
The driver changed to reverse geer, and that was when I knew that these guys were not just robbers but something else.
As we reversed they started chasing the bus
They were all having weapons
They are more than 30
They had human sculls as neckless and some put them on there head like a cap
Yes they are totally Fulani that is from there language and dressing
They started throwing stones under the bus to put it to a stop but this driver will not give up... He kept on going back faster than I ever knew a reverse geer can go... Oya come see prayers now.... There were about six Muslims on the bus and all of us were screaming louder than thunder and praying.. Even this Muslims helped to shout holly ghost fire...it was terrible at a point it looks as if the bus will tumble because of the large stones these guys were throwing under.
Macapolo is not just a bus but an extraordinary bus.. I dont know why they didn't shoot because almost all of them have a gun(locally made) They strike the wind screen with heavey metal but to my amazement it didn't break... They trow stones hit metals on the side windows but it didn't break... All this were happening while we were on reverse... These guys have a mission and they do not plan to fail...

The bus staggered so furiously, and I could hear loud noise from scratches and rear light breaking.. This bus has a wonderful shock absorber or balloon as they were called..it will bend like 35degree and still won't fall...

Then my wost nightmare,, the shooting started.. That was when I called home to tell them what was going on. I put it on loud speakers just in case I didn't make it..
Mum and every body at home joined the prayers... My God, it was horrible... This guys kept coming out of the bush like fly's... Each striking hard on the window and tire of the bus..the driver reversed about 1km to be honest befor pulling to a stop...we all ran into the bush not knowing were to go again...but this guys had stopped chasing us as there efforts failed or better,, God intervained..

We later came back after some few minutes and to my amazement... No soul was lost...no tire bust, just scratches, We waited till morning befor hitting the road again...
The security situation around that jos road is very bad...
Thanks to the bravery of that driver and Almighty God for intervening to that situation...
Am now at home but still in shock... I type to warn those that travel at night to be careful... The roads are terrible and dangerous...
I do hope the right authority sees this and do the needful..

Sorry for any grammatical errors I must have made..I am never a good writer but I have to share this experience...

3 Likes

Re: The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers by MzPecs(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Na wa ooh! What an experience..

Op, thank God for his divine intervention.
Re: The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers by stephano100(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
What an experience, God save us in this country called Nigeria.
Re: The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers by maryjan8(f): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks to God
Re: The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers by Judeoxide(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
MzPecs:
Na wa ooh! What an experience..

Op, thank God for his divine intervention.
I really thank God ohh I even meet up with church come see as I day cry now... Some people were just looking at me but na just me know were e pain me pass... So just kept thanking God all through
Re: The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers by Judeoxide(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
stephano100:
What an experience, God save us in this country called Nigeria.
bross its even worst than what we read every day... All my experience in jos crises I have never been that scared in this life... Its like knowing i will die and somehow I survived
Re: The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers by stephano100(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Judeoxide:
bross its even worst than what we read every day... All my experience in jos crises I have never been that scared in this life... Its like knowing i will die and somehow I survived
That's serious, why not relocate from those troubled areas?
Re: The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers by Judeoxide(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
stephano100:

That's serious, why not relocate from those troubled areas?
after my education I plan to... I grew up their and lived there all my life... It won't be easy but I just have to leave that area..
Re: The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers by stephano100(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Judeoxide:
after my education I plan to... I grew up their and lived there all my life... It won't be easy but I just have to leave that area..
Sure you just have to, I just hope the govt does something b4 it goes out of hand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army Personnel Batters Trader In Computer Village (photos) / Photos: Gang Brutally Murder 4-year-old Girl After Parents Failed To Pay Ransom / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.