Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Your Pains Will Soon Be Over, President Buhari Assures Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Pains Will Soon Be Over, President Buhari Assures Nigerians (1608 Views)

Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians / "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your Pains Will Soon Be Over, President Buhari Assures Nigerians by Flashh: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Enough of this scam. Because I believe this is another scam talk.

2 Likes

Re: Your Pains Will Soon Be Over, President Buhari Assures Nigerians by rlauncher(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
The more he keeps saying this, the more I have this urge to name the snail I just bought from the market Buhari.

People like you are the enemy of progress in this country. You just want to criticize for criticizing sake. No nation can make progress with this kind of negative attitude.
Re: Your Pains Will Soon Be Over, President Buhari Assures Nigerians by rlauncher(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
psucc:
No policy to ensure the suffering will end. But if we critically look at previous assurances from this govt, it is always the reverse.

Many people are doing something to help the government achieve it's policies like going to the farms to produce rice ,you are here folding your arms wining and complaining.
Later when others start smiling to the banks for their efforts to help the government succeed, you will come back here to start shouting Marginalization like you are already doing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Really Reasons Ambode Sacked Commissioners / Photos Of The Gallant Soldier Killed As Boko Haram Attack Army Location In Borno / The Man That Bowed To The King Is Not Enelama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.