Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) (43589 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(22/10/2017) Who Is This Jesus? / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Paseus(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
ibawon:
Think about this, Jesus was from nazareth, and they don't keep long hair, he wasn't even called Jesus until the white Men turned everything upside down. Is that even his real picture?!!
If this were to be in Nigeria I would wear it gallantly.
The only thing that would stop me from wearing this is if "JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD" is boldly written there without the pictures.
I'm a Muslim and I believe in Isa or Jesus as you may know him(PBUH) but not a picture made up by some all knowing white man
Different pictures one person. Chai I troway salute oo
its gud to knw a felow muslim who knws his religion...am proud of u
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by diogochantel: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is not good.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by sixtus3606(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ikemsgee:
I saw this online and folks
were debating on the
appropriateness of the
slippers. Some think it is
very disrespectful and
borders on blasphemy, while some others see it as no big
deal. What do you think? Looking
at it from aesthetic point of
view, it is pleasing to eyes
but…
I go use the bata play "4 corner post" grin
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Paseus(m): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
jesus is white
OYA RECIEVE SENSE!
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by christabell18(f): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
cool slippers...can i cum gerrit?
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Simpler(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Never ! To me its disrespectful trampling upon those pics
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by doublefreez(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Because that is the true picture of Mary n Jesus? Who told you that they were white people?

Enh enh na black dem b. grin. Black Jerusalem people.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Spells(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2016
In the end, every one is gonna Carry his/her cross...
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Spells(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2016
christabell18:
cool slippers...can i cum gerrit?
all the cum wey bae dey make u cum Dey do u
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by samazagudu(m): 12:29am On Aug 22, 2016
No one can tell how Jesus looks like. its just a picture of one called Jeffery
Hunter who appeared as Jesus and Siobhan McKenna as mary in the movie of King of kings (1961). though i respect all the religion. and to me its not appropriate to used the slippers.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by pippimp(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Zico5:
To me this is wrong, my spirit will never allow me to step on my saviour. If its cap yes, but sandal capital NO

Religion is the bane of ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Brighfuture(f): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2016
http://16745-presscdn-0-7.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Robert-Powell-as-Jesus-e1454152426441.jpg

Since he played the character, Jesus, in the 1977 movie, Jesus of Nazareth, Robert Powell’s photos are hung in churches, homes, cars, schools, offices and many holy grottos all over the world to drive off evil forces and attract good fortunes.
However, Powell has cried out in the social media that he is not Jesus and that people should stop worshiping him. Rather, they should respect the true Jesus and worship God. His is among the most trending stories on social media in January 2016.
In his words: “I never cease to say and I repeat it to the world since 1977. I am not Jesus Christ, I am just an actor and British comedian. I am tired of seeing my photos displayed in places of worship and other places for worship. I just make a film for a living. Burn my picture and worship the only God in truth ! I am just an actor… Jesus is Lord!”
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 22, 2016
why not? Jesus is much more than a silly picture. He's a spiritual being - he's God. I will wear the slippers comfortably cos as far as i'm concerned, that ain't Jesus there.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Zico5(m): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

Religion is the bane of ignorant people.
Just like u a fool. U lack manner.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by pippimp(m): 1:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Zico5:

Just like u a fool. U lack manner.

Fanatics don't like the truth.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Zico5(m): 1:33am On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

Fanatics don't like the truth.
U must be from yeast that wake their parents with kick in the morning.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by moshino(m): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Ikemsgee:
I saw this online and folks
were debating on the
appropriateness of the
slippers. Some think it is
very disrespectful and
borders on blasphemy, while some others see it as no big
deal.
What do you think? Looking
at it from aesthetic point of
view, it is pleasing to eyes
but…

Tell the phools that see it as "no big deal" to try it with Islam/Muslim religious item, maybe then we'll all find out if it is a big deal or not.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by pippimp(m): 1:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Zico5:

U must be from yeast that wake their parents with kick in the morning.

China? Actually, i'm from the west. And we understand that religion can make people s.tupid.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:44am On Aug 22, 2016
How did you believe in the first place that a man a man in the Middle-East died for your sins in Africa? grin grin grin #AColonizationTool

Outright comedy!

you would have believed Satan if he came to Africa first! Majority inherited religion and few searched for it

#BitterTruth #ReligionIsScam #ThereIsAGod #HeHasNoReligion
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:42am On Aug 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Because that is the true picture of Mary n Jesus? Who told you that they were white people?
so U Tryna Say The Jewish Are Of Black Race Ahbi??.ishorite Kwontinue!!!
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Pennywise(m): 5:01am On Aug 22, 2016
I am sure the slippers was made by an Islamic fundamentalist. Only they have this kind of ingenuity - in particular they have a thing for footwear and slippers.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Rajosh(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

are israelis black?
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 6:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Even Jesus won't be overtly concerned with this things.

Let your religion be of the heart, rather than worry yourself with this outward show of '(un)righteousness'.

I'd wear it. Looks cute.

If it really worries you so much, just imagine the slippers represent Jesus as a lamp unto your feet and light to your path undecided
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by ibawon(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
This is blasphemy.May almighty Allah curse the company that produces this undecided
Dude have you ever seen a picture of Pr. Ibrahim, Pr. Sulaiman, Pr. Daud, or Pr Muhammad. Dude that is not Pr. Isa. So please wake up.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2016
yes nah I go rock am well well... Jesus is a spirit being he is not in that slippers.... but why this people still dey portray Jesus as white guy when we all know Abraham and majority of Jews are black or chocolate in colour those days
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by fawaz050(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Engrr:

And who told you they are not?
and who took their Picture some thousand years ago?

grin
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by TheMascot(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Engrr:

And who told you they are not?
smh.. U do know the picture of Jesus yall are parading around is that of a British actor ba..
Dey just settle down lie give una.. And una dey chop am. And Mary.. How she take dey like that? How? They see am? No.. But dey claim am.. And u dey follow them like ofio.. And na devil be black man abi? U no get head? Sha na una.. If Jesus no put in pic for Bible.. Then Guy.. Noting like he is white or black. We go dey like this dey look our self
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Anwonspee(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2016
The representation of that foot wear goes beyond just a physical foot wear.

Even as some argue that it's not the real and true photos of Jesus and Mary, but it's there real names. Open your eyes!

There's no moral justification of this stupidity and I boldly call it blasphemy
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by TheMascot(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
so U Tryna Say The Jewish Are Of Black Race Ahbi??.ishorite Kwontinue!!!
when Bible talk say for revelations say hin legs wer like bronze.. You go tell me which race get bronze like colour.. And his hair was like wool... Wool.. No be female type of hair ooh.. Wool.. Wool... Short.. Stubby. White.. Are the characteristics of wool.. Abeg.. Which race get wooly type of hair? Na from Bible ooh.. Reply me with it too
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Laredojohn(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Hmm, I see nothing in wearing this, those are mere images, they do not represent who they truly are, how they look, these are mere pictures some people drew many years ago and a lot of people have come to accept it as the true image of Jesus and Mary, in Christianity only church denominations who see images and accept them, bow to them adore them as Jesus Christ or Mary will find this offensive and call it blasphemy, but denominations who never portray any image or adore any image as Jesus Christ or Mary will see no issue with this...what my scripture says is you shall not bow to any image, irrespective of what the image is made to represent. I can wear it, it's a mere image.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by itsmaleekbaby(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2016
I'm going to wear this every where everyday,anytime so Jesus can direct my foot step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.