Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) (43824 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(22/10/2017) Who Is This Jesus? / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by buharisbae(f): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2016
lol even tho that isn't the real pic of jesus but it symbolise jesus so i cant trample on him jare every has their own opinion
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by dantori(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Because that is the true picture of Mary n Jesus? Who told you that they were white people?

May Allah bless you and show you on to the right path
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Chumani(f): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2016
This is the man(Robert Powell) that acted Jesus character in the film "Jesus of Nazareth".

There are seventeen actors who acted his character in different films that portrayed Jesus.

Google it and see their respective pictures.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Its d greatest height of disrespect, i tell u
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Sayelabola(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2016
EmekaBlue:
D maker tho...Kinda disrespectful even if that's not the real faces of them but we have accepted it as them so not Cool

If the picture of a revered moslem had been used, Gbam!

That maker shall known no peace till death.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by MielBaker(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Who even knows what Jesus looked like?
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by lovetrust(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Ikemsgee:
I saw this online and folks
were debating on the
appropriateness of the
slippers. Some think it is
very disrespectful and
borders on blasphemy, while some others see it as no big
deal. What do you think? Looking
at it from aesthetic point of
view, it is pleasing to eyes
but…
Whatever point of view u decide to look at it,
Honesty, for me , it is wrong.

If you have an idea of what the name Jesus means and can do,

You wouldn't associate it with mundane things of this world.

I beg una, tell the manufacturers of those slippers to stop.
There are several untapped designs they can explore.

Though, no picture of Jesus was recorded but the designer's
Intention is obvious; he has Jesus in mind.

I feel like preaching, but make i hold my peace.

Even those wearing necklaces with cross pendants,
Should know that Jesus is no longer on the cross.

Abeg think well before u do anything.

A word is a enough for the wise...

Enjoy your weekahead guys....
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Meetelee: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Correct Broda, my point entirely

Because that is the true picture of Mary n Jesus? Who told you that they were white people?
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Meetelee: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
I can, coz to my view and belief no one has d true picture of Jesus Christ, not to talk of his Mother. And if anybody think otherwise, just tell us who d Photographer(s) be, SHIKENA!!!!
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by dweeb(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

My thought exactly.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by rhektor(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Ikemsgee:
I saw this online and folks
were debating on the
appropriateness of the
slippers. Some think it is
very disrespectful and
borders on blasphemy, while some others see it as no big
deal. What do you think? Looking
at it from aesthetic point of
view, it is pleasing to eyes
but…

It's nothing as both pictures aren't pictures of Jesus and Mary, it's just an artistic innovative product. Who don see Jesus before? who took his picture?
As a christian I hate to see those pictures because it is blasphemy in itself, therefore the slippers is neither wrong nor right
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by philclem(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Because u want to create atmosphere of rancour and accrimony undecided
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Encyclopedia1: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
EmekaBlue:
D maker tho...Kinda disrespectful even if that's not the real faces of them but we have accepted it as them so not Cool
Can u hear urself? How will u accept them as Jesus and Mary when person wey act Jesus for film don beg una make una stop de use him pix. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.