Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS (41691 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by JonexMusic(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmm....I have some questions to ask o, but for the sake of peace lipsrsealed

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
aske no fear
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by October1960: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Religion such a good business. Especially in 3rd world countries.
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jesus Christ!!! Is this a pastor? Gosh!!! What is that thing his wife is wearing? She didn't even cover her hair.. Omg!
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by nijascammers: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
chief priest and priestess have their own golden chairs, sorry I forgot that was blink-blink former CAN president.
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by probitymhe(m): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrPresident1:
Omo see as the church take fine shocked
In d present of d Lord dea iz fullness of joy!
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by shamecurls(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan![/size]
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by passyhansome(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2016
IS THIS A CHURCH OR PALACE SEE GOLDEN CHAIRS. PROTESTANT CHURCHES AND PACKAGING ARE LIKE 5&6

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Trexnemesis(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Jarizod:
What's this one saying

He's talking lubbish.
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by probitymhe(m): 2:12am On Aug 23, 2016
Tenniebenson:
Jesus Christ!!! Is this a pastor? Gosh!!! What is that thing his wife is wearing? She didn't even cover her hair.. Omg!
yes, she might not cover her hair,
bcus we av different church with different doctrine!
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by pippimp(m): 4:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Religion is the bane of ignorant people.
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Alakija1: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Imagin
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Shakur86(m): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2016
cold:
Hmmm..Christianity is truly not a religion. It's a lifestyle, an ostentatious lifestyle...sigh
ure on point my brother.
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by rollywise(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:
Hmmm, look at how a pastor's wife is dressed......

God you are the only one who truly knows those who worship you in truth and in spirit, lord be the judge for I can't judge.

How should she be dressed? With a long fled turtled neck non fitting garment and a long scarf tied down to her ears, without earrings and jewelries, that way she is holy and befitting as a pastor's wife. My grow up and know the God you serve. He's a fine God who wants what's best for his own. He hates physical and spiritual poverty. Read d book of Solomon and see how the bible adored a woman's outer beauty. This myopic view of yours is sad and...lemme just leave you!

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Sexytemi(f): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2016
rollywise:

How should she be dressed? With a long fled turtled neck non fitting garment and a long scarf tied down to her ears, without earrings and jewelries, that way she is holy and befitting as a pastor's wife. My grow up and know the God you serve. He's a fine God who wants what's best for his own. He hates physical and spiritual poverty. Read d book of Solomon and see how the bible adored a woman's outer beauty. This myopic view of yours is sad and...lemme just leave you!

I see, I really don't have time for people like, that was y I put I can not judge there.

And I ain't asking her like someone mourning, I'm asking to look moderate...moderation is key... if for e.g u were walking down the road n see the way she's dresses(and you didn't know she's a pastor's wife) please ehn, what would be the first that would come to your mind??
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2016
She resembles an Olosho
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:
Hmmm, look at how a pastor's wife is dressed......

God you are the only one who truly knows those who worship you in truth and in spirit, lord be the judge for I can't judge.

Please what is wrong with her dressing?

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by kan12(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2016
IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD THERE IS LIBERTY,PRAISE GOD MAN OF GOD.FOR THOSE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SEATS GO AND READ REVELATIONS AND SEE HOW GOD's THRONE IS THEN COME AND COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by rollywise(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2016
When I see d way ppl comment on issues concerning men of God, I just shake my head in pity. You guys are ready to joke with anything. Thank God I wasn't raised this way

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by rollywise(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

I see, I really don't have time for people like, that was y I put I can not judge there.

And I ain't asking her like someone mourning, I'm asking to look moderate...moderation is key... if for e.g u were walking down the road n see the way she's dresses(and you didn't know she's a pastor's wife) please ehn, what would be the first that would come to your mind??

The first thing that will come to my mind is "behold a gorgeous woman". What's wrong with her dress for crying out loud? Is it the hair? She's moderately very ok my dear. No part of her body is exposed unnecessarily. I'm very ok with this if she were my wife

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by CHARLOE(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2016
AlwaysUltraPad:
She resembles an Olosho
She was, until she met n married d man of god. Her coz, a runs babe by d way, gave Us d low down back then in ife.
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by jemype(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2016
see orisejafors gown men. with sleet sef.and d church looks lyk spice club vip on adeola odeKU VI
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Marrtynze(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2016
The Pastor's wife hair tho, but what do I know??

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Marrtynze(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
kan12:
IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD THERE IS LIBERTY,PRAISE GOD MAN OF GOD.FOR THOSE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SEATS GO AND READ REVELATIONS AND SEE HOW GOD's THRONE IS THEN COME AND COMMENT.
Lol look at you, yeah since you know so much bout Revelations, so you actually think that pastor is trying to depict God's throne in ur Revelations, well good for u
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Marrtynze(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
rollywise:
When I see d way ppl comment on issues concerning men of God, I just shake my head in pity. You guys are ready to joke with anything. Thank God I wasn't raised this way
It's people like you that's the problem with this world, at that day like it's written, we go know who be real man of God and who be fake but till then let's just live and chill with our opinions
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by gibzzhd: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
AlwaysUltraPad:
She resembles an Olosho
your mother and all your innocent sisters looks like an olosho.deceptive individuals........ jealous folks........ Speak from your head and not your lying tongue.she is elegant and befitting of a 21st century Christian woman.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by babeflenz(f): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Babe did you see how your breast is exposed in your dp, is any part of the pastor's wife exposed like that?? I know your answer will be " I'm not a pastor's wife". yes you are not a pastor's wife but when you are asked what religion are you? you will be quick to say I'm a Christian. Are Christians ought to dress the way you are dressed??

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Sexytemi(f): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
babeflenz:
Babe did you see how your breast is exposed in your dp, is any part of the pastor's wife exposed like that?? I know your answer will be " I'm not a pastor's wife". yes you are not a pastor's wife but when you are asked what religion are you? you will be quick to say I'm a Christian. Are Christians ought to dress the way you are dressed??

Who is a pastor's wife??...a pastor's wife is a role model to hundreds of women in her church, she should be someone people are able to emulate and look up too, her clothes ain't what I'm concerned about, but her hair....isn't it to flashy and big for someone called a pastor's wife?, she should look at other pastor's wife and emulate e.g, Mrs adeboye, Mrs oyedepo, even the ex wife of pastor Chris oyakilomhe who was white still dresses well, all these women I mentioned are women who's dressings and looks are worthy of emulation..

If this pastor's were to be giving advise on how people should dress n look, how many people do u think would take her seriously..

And lastly, I ain't a pastor's wife, and you trying to compare me to her simply means how she's look doesn't portray a Good pastor's wife.... and please like I said before, I don't want to JUDGE, so please lemme be.
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by babeflenz(f): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Who is a pastor's wife??...a pastor's wife is a role model to hundreds of women in her church, she should be someone people are able to emulate and look up too, her clothes ain't what I'm concerned about, but her hair....isn't it to flashy and big for someone called a pastor's wife?, she should look at other pastor's wife and emulate e.g, Mrs adeboye, Mrs oyedepo, even the ex wife of pastor Chris oyakilomhe who was white still dresses well, all these women I mentioned are women who's dressings and looks are worthy of emulation..

If this pastor's were to be giving advise on how people should dress n look, how many people do u think would take her seriously..

And lastly, I ain't a pastor's wife, and you trying to compare me to her simply means how she's look doesn't portray a Good pastor's wife.... and please like I said before, I don't want to JUDGE, so please lemme be.
when you've JUDGED everything about her already n you say you don't want to JUDGE? Hmmmm... anyway I will let you be already.. But remember you are a role model to the little ones around you also.. Have a nice day.. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Sexytemi(f): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
babeflenz:
when you've JUDGED everything about her already n you say you don't want to JUDGE? Hmmmm... anyway I will let you be already.. But remember you are a role model to the little ones around you also.. Have a nice day.. Cheers

I guessed your eyes were closed n u didn't see my first comment on the front page, if your likes hadn't kept quoting me like I talked to them we won't still be having this talk.

And I'm a Good role model to those around mewinkwinkwink
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by gibzzhd: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

so what's wrong with the hair? when u build a house don't u paint it and adore it to make it look good?what's wrong with a hair do to make you looks nice? we have to grow be young our limits.Her hair or jewelries are not sinful its only our imperfect eyes of jealousy that critic such.if u wanna be as like a rag its o.k but don't say some who isn't is sinful.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
probitymhe:
yes, she might not cover her hair, bcus we av different church with different doctrine!
. Well the Bible is simply against it... Especially if the woman makes her hair..
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by gibzzhd: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tenniebenson:

Well the Bible is simply against it... Especially if the woman makes her hair..
which bible? The holy bible or your African traditional bible?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.