Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS (41684 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bling bling pastorpreneur

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by dhardline(m): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
embarassed
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by dhardline(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
This ones are just deceiving themselves.No reverence for God whatsoever in what i see here.
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by abike12(f): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
I'll keep my lips sealed on this one lipsrsealed
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
See how the pastor looks like a p!mp.
With the excessive gold chain and p!mp ankle length jacket and p!mp shades.
P!mp Papa Ayo
P!mp in charge

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by raypapy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Petersamuel8:
Some aboki no go like this one ohhhhh

See u
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by seankay(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
cold:
Hmmm..Christianity is truly not a religion. It's a lifestyle, an ostentatious lifestyle...sigh
All Religions are scam bro

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Is that his wife? Why does she look like an Olosho? This man wordly things ....

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by dorox(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
I heard that the circumstance surrounding the death of his first wife was kind of suspicious. Does anybody here know how she died?
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by casttlebarbz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
That gold he is hanging on his neck thou

That gold is bae
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by msjijitar(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
If Dangote knows how lucrative church bussiness is he will be opening two or more in each state.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by ibkgab001: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
When will BUhari arrest him if Truly he was involved in money laundering

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Mintayo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wait, that chair? Is that where the man sits? Like seriously? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by AnanseK(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
When is this arms smuggler Pastor going to prison ?
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by jojosweet(f): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
This man looks more like a magician than a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
msjijitar:
If Dangote knows how lucrative church bussiness is he will be opening two or more in each state.

Lmfao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by spartoo: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
ring7:
Those Arms that was seen in his jet ,how market?

that market don close oo
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by lordkhalifa(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
It was a day of fun at the Word of Life Bible Church, in Warri, Delta state following a service of praise... Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), his wife Helen, were joined by others as they showcased their dancing skills during praise worship ...See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/go-down-low-oritsejafor-dances.html
Pa Ayo abeg dash me that your pendant
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by LoveJesus87(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sexytemi:
Hmmm, look at how a pastor's wife is dressed......

God you are the only one who truly knows those who worship you in truth and in spirit, lord be the judge for I can't judge.
Exactly. Fine girl, howva nw? wink
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by caniva(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
let me re-check this Pastor's wife level of street life.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by salykely(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
The teachings of Christianity or her doctrines have always been dictated by men who have no relationship with the almighty God. Ex criminals and heretics who in their quest for wealth discover the gullibility of the masses. If Jesus was alive today would he have identified with this impostor?
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Damjoy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
After they turned our money into luggage and transported abi na flew it PHEWWWWWWW

OLOHUN ADA

Na komole remain shey
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by flokii: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pastor blings a.k.a 50 Cent grin

Shey na avengers matter una dey dance ontop abi wetin

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by davss02(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls,is seun a muslim or christian??... I noticed that muslim the op doesn't post any islamic propaganda or assault...
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pastor 50cent. see he wife ... see bling bling.... Abeg we just dey deceive ourselves... God dey watch.

Members dey there dey raise bread up.

I just waka pass oo.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by bluewles33: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Alhamdulilah.. I'm a Muslim!

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by fwwins(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
SirJeffry:
This Oritsejafor always add swag to manofgodism. See pastor seat naa.cheesy

"manofgodism"
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fake pastor spotted
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Yinkatolu: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
damola311:
Nice drums set they've got there....

Very nice drum. But why the man stand on top speaker na undecided
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by YungMillionaire: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
cool money business cool

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Obiwannn: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sexytemi:
Hmmm, look at how a pastor's wife is dressed......

God you are the only one who truly knows those who worship you in truth and in spirit, lord be the judge for I can't judge.
Whats wrong with it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.