Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori (6471 Views)

Former President Reaveals How Ribadu Was Poisoned / How Ribadu Was Poisoned – OBASANJO / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by presido1: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
Afam:

The money was not wasted. OBJ showed his sincerity in solving the power problem by setting up the power project and if President Yar'adua had not allowed the clueless law makers to waste over 1 year in the power probe while turbines that were already built and imported were at different ports waiting to be cleared we would have come close to improved power supply.
Hahahahaha all to defend criminals, Solving power problem? thatz why Nigeria is a laughing stock. Power was better during millitary regime go figure. so i don't know how he came that close .

However, some contracts were awarded to incompetent people no doubt.
Maybe by Ibori or by me.

Some law makers repeated told Nigerians that they toured some sites and in some cases they saw nothing implying that the contractors simply collected money and disappeared which does not make sense considering the type of contract the power projects were.
Contradicted the second quoted above. But how can some law makers tour a site in 2007/8 when we were promised light for all by 2000. Am missing something here.

It is perfectly normal to spend over 70% of the whole money without seeing anything on ground unless you want them to photocopy the engineering designs and calculations, laminate them and spread them all over the project site.
70% for design shocked shocked shocked 30% for to excute 70% design worth of contract. ana m anu. Only in Nigeria.

Let us challenge the corrupt in the society with facts and logic. Let us expose their hypocrisy with intelligent discussions and questions.
Intelligent discussion like 70% design and 30% execution.

I live and work in Nigeria and so I face the same problems Nigerians complain about everyday but I believe the easiest way for the corrupt people to get away with what they do is for us to hold on to misinformation and lies being initiated, sustained and spread by some of the corrupt people claiming to be journalists in different media houses.
Ibori, ribadu, OBJ, Egwu, Udenwa, Odili and others are corrupt fight all together not selective fighting as it will lead us nowhere.

Bottom line is this, OBJ made mistakes during his 8 years in power but when it comes to power supply and electricity there is no head of state or president that has come close to what he did as regards improving the state of power supply. This is a fact and while we oppose him for his mistakes we must not deny him any positive contribution he made while in office.
All those criminal gov's made at least a positive contribution while in office. Can we becuase of that let all of them free on the treasury they looted. I think NO. While we fight Ibori and others let us fight the rest. At least let start from the head and others will sit up.

My point is all of them are criminals don't give baseless excuse to defend one as somebody somewhere will have excuse to defend others as well which will leave us all stagnant.

mikeansy:

presido1
it is pretty clear that you have have less information to be getting involved in debates like these.
just stick to reading and believing anything but post less.
Yes i have less info cuz i did not join the bandwagon to crown your Ribadu a st. I asked you and Afam a question none of you cared to answer.

Is $5Billion not enuf to send somebody to prison?
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by oldtime(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
Sun newspaper is very unprofessional to help desperate Ibori in granting him this foolish and senseless interview, what do these people take Nigerian for? I mean what do Ibori and his corrupt accolades take the citizen of this country for Fools I guess who do not know what the true state of the nation is and the liar masquerading as leaders
Ibori is too lucky that the president supports corruption, why will he not beg stupid Journalist or rather pay them to persecute Nuhu Ribadu who exposed most the corrupt gangsters amd murderers like him
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by ojesymsym: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
Politicians have a way of making nigerians look stupid, I am happy I am not included.
1. They started by saying Ribadu was simply witching hunting them for being against obj (maybe obj was against them for being corrupt). Mind you, they weren't saying they were not corrupt o
2. They said Ribadu did not follow due process in his approach, he says he applied it based on the interpretation of the law. (Moreover, who says CIA/FBI always follow due process in their approach, at least we usually use them as models)
3. They say Ribadu is proud, arrogant and stubborn, these sound to me  lke familiar description for upright and no nonsense people who dont bend to our way
4. They say Ribadu did not declare his asset, he says check your records, I did (His word against their word and from experience, never trust a politician)
5. Now they are graduating to the next level, saying Ribadu was corrupt, they never said that when the guy was using his bull dog on them (or were they afraid then?)

Unfortunately, some educated people even on this forum are following in this serial stupid line of reasonning

The next thing they will tell us is that Obj and Ribadu were one and same person simply doubling as 2. I hope I wont hear that part.

Like Ribadu said, If u fight corruption, corruption will fight you back,
Substitute Ibori for corruption, u will understand exactly wat is happening rite now.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by 9ja4eva: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
ojesymsym:

Politicians have a way of making nigerians look stupid, I am happy I am not included.
1. They started by saying Ribadu was simply witching hunting them for being against obj (maybe obj was against them for being corrupt). Mind you, they weren't saying they were not corrupt o
2. They said Ribadu did not follow due process in his approach, he says he applied it based on the interpretation of the law. (Moreover, who says CIA/FBI always follow due process in their approach, at least we usually use them as models)
3. They say Ribadu is proud, arrogant and stubborn, these sound to me lke familiar description for upright and no nonsense people who dont bend to our way
4. They say Ribadu did not declare his asset, he says check your records, I did (His word against their word and from experience, never trust a politician)
5. Now they are graduating to the next level, saying Ribadu was corrupt, they never said that when the guy was using his bull dog on them (or were they afraid then?)

Unfortunately, some educated people even on this forum are following in this serial stupid line of reasonning

The next thing they will tell us is that Obj and Ribadu were one and same person simply doubling as 2. I hope I wont hear that part.

Substitute Ibori for corruption, u will understand exactly wat is happening rite now.

Seconded.

Ibori is a bloody self-servicer.He thinks that interview changes anything?He must be joking
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by citizenY(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
This Ibori is insulting our sensibilities and I blame MEND and all ND youths and elders,

especially the youths in his village. But then, there are many other Ibori's across the

land. I blame all of us for allowing these characters to get any public space or respite.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by baslone: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2009
ojesymsym:

3. They say Ribadu is proud, arrogant and stubborn, these sound to me  lke familiar description for upright and no nonsense people who dont bend to our way

Thumbs up. There's no better way to explain everything than this.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by kuramo: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
The bastard and Thief Ibori is an embarrassment to all UNIBEN alumni.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by rells2(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
Whether Ribadu planned to unseat Yaradua or lobbied Ibori should not be of any concern to Nigerians at this moment. The questions we should ask ourselves is whether Ibori is guilty  of the charges levelled against him or not and if Ribadu actually has some ill gotten wealth that Ibori claims to know something about. if the answer to both questions is yes (which it most likely is), then both should be made to face the wrath of the law instead of trying to distract people'sattention by talking trash on the pages of newspapers
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Afam(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
presido1:

Hahahahaha all to defend criminals, Solving power problem? thatz why Nigeria is a laughing stock. Power was better during millitary regime go figure. so i don't know how he came that close .

Thanks for your comment especially the part that shows that you don't know what you are talking about.

For your information energy need is a moving target. No country in the world produces exactly what it needs as regards power supply. What was the population of Nigeria during the time you claim power was better during military regime? What is the population of Nigeria now? Stop embarrassing yourself please.

presido1:

Contradicted the second quoted above. But how can some law makers tour a site in 2007/8 when we were promised light for all by 2000. Am missing something here.
70% for design shocked shocked shocked 30% for to excute 70% design worth of contract. ana m anu. Only in Nigeria.
Intelligent discussion like 70% design and 30% execution.

I guess it makes sense to clear a few misunderstandings here.

1. Who promised you light for all by the year 2000? OBJ that you focused on came to power in May 1999. Was he the person that promised light for all by 2000? If yes, did he do so while in prison or after he became president?

2. Your comment on 70% for design and 30% for execution goes again to show how ignorant you are on the issue you are dabbling into.

A little education for you.

These contracts are called EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contracts .

Engineering may even take up to 50% or more of the project duration because every other thing depends on it.

Procurement is the next stage and the actual units or components are usually fabricated in yards outside Nigeria based on specifications from the Engineering stage. Issues as little as type of soil have a lot of impact in the fabrication of these units.

This also covers the shipping of these units to Nigeria.

The last stage is construction which does not take time when compared to the other stages because the bulk of the work will be to build concrete slabs, bolt the assembled units or components to the slabs, do the relevant tests on process lines for integrity, confirm instrumentation and control, fire off the turbine with whatever you want to use as fuel - in this case gas which must be delivered to the site.

Now, if you are intelligent enough to comprehend the above you will then understand why 70% of both time and money may be spent and you will not see anything on site as our law makers stated.

The good thing about a discussion forum like this is that it will give you ample time to embarrass yourself if you choose to.

In any case, this is not limited to Nigeria. This is common practice all over the world for contracts like these. The only variable that may speed up the whole process is procurement if the fabrication of the units or components is done in the same country thereby reducing or elimination the associated time frame in shipping, clearing and other administrative overheads.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by BP(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
Here's my humble take on all these Ibori/Ribadu saga:

Is James Ibori a thief? Legally, we would say "No" because he has not been labelled so by a court. But from what we know as citizens of Nigeria, it is clear that Ibori, like most governors, stole billions from Delta State's coffers.And if the Yar'adua govt is sincere, Ibori should probably be in jail now after conviction by a court. I hope this happens so that people can learn that governance doesn't equal thievery

Is Ribadu a corruption-fighting patriot? On the surface, we would say "Yes". After all, corrupt politicians hate him and villify him.
But I need us to think. Are you a good man just because a thief hates u? The fact that a man is persecuted for his actions does not mean that he is a good man. We need to know why he did what he did.
Let's remember recent history. Is it not this same Ribadu that refused to investigate Andy Uba(one of OBJ's henchmen) during Obasanjo's regime for money laundering activities? Is it not the same Ribadu that refused to prosecute Bode George  for the contract scams in the NPA? Ribadu was just a political puppet that did the bidding of his master OBJ.

Did he catch some thieves Yes he did. But did he intentionally let other Obasanjo friendly thieves off the hook? Yes he did.

My submission is that as much as Ibori stole, it does not mean that all he is saying are lies. There may be some truth when he says that Ribadu's issues with him are personal and not because he (Ribadu) hates corruption.

However, Ibori should shut up and stop talking about anybody hounding him because he stands for resource control. That's rubbish.

In the same vein, Ribadu should continue to go after Ibori but tell us the truth that he's doing this because they both have personal issues. As long as Ribadu thinks OBJ was not a thief (He has said so several times) even when Atiku gave us clear proof of OBJ's pilfering and misappropriation of PTDF funds, He (Ribadu) is also a joker.

Ribadu and Ibori should settle their personal differences and stop deceiving us.

PS:
May God punish Mike Aondokaa (our compromised AG). And I mean that. If he was doing his job, Ribadu's noise won't mean a thing. It's his corruption-aiding ineptitude that's making an insincere person like Ribadu relevant.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by kayman2u(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
Inasmuch as i am weary at totally declaring Ribadu a saint, we must not fail to lose sight of the caliber of people this guy dealt with. I still insist that if ribadu is indeed corrupt as he his being painted to be why did it take the likes of Ibori and his cohorts this long to begin to talk( and even in trickles without any meaningful claim or substance to back their claims).
Nigerians should know that Ribadu dealt with people who can afford to pay any amout to get information that will totally bring Ribadu into disrepute if he had been insincere all this while.They have eyez and agents world over and also have the money to fish out any unwholesome practice Ribabu might have commited while in office or even before or after he left offive, yet so much time has passed and they are still chasing shadows.
I just want us to give Mr Ribadu the benefit of a doubt and i dont care if am hated for this but Ribadu is a rare breed of public officers and it might take us a while to find some one like him.[sub][/sub]Can u put your life on th line for a just course?
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by mrperfect(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
Too much stories to un cover
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by sherrylo: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
What is Ibori talking about?alright fine, Ribadu is not a saint but Ibori, are you innocent of the allegations labelled against you?

Oh I see, it has to be on the Sun news, afterall your co in looting/stealing owns that paper.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by semid4lyfe(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ibori, Ribadu, kalu, Obj - Birds of the same feather IMO.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by MUNEER2(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nigeria!!!, hehe
Only God can uncover all their secrets, birds of thesame feather, and nothing better, that's exactly what they are
I can't even imagine it's a personalty like that of Ibori saying all this. Nigerians, beware,both Ibori and Ribadu are nothing but fraudsters
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by kokoA(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
I think this Ibori guy is a drowning man who doesn't want to go down alone undecided
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by NaijaNaWaa: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
I wanna thank those of us who see through the facade that Ribadu has been selling. I want to align with those who believe that Ribadu and Ibori are birds of the same feather. Now that we all know that Ibori is thief, we shall wait for Ribadu to answer a lot of questions like:

How many exotic cars does he own?
How many houses (home and abroad) does he own?
How did he join the police, on merit or by federal character or by man-know-man?
Why didn't he tell us the names of those involved with the Halliburton and Siemens scandals?
What role did he play in installing Yar'dua?
What role did he play in third term?
What he did to those who were distributing N50m apiece to NASS members to push 3rd term (remember this happened in broad day light at a bank in Wuse Zone 4, Abuja)?
Why is he afraid of defending himself before the same courts that he used to "prosecute" Ibori?
Is El Rufai, Obj, Andy Ubah & Co corrupt?
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by oge4real(f): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
I'm really tired of sitting around and discussing thieves who will never be apprehended,rather they grow more courageous in public everyday.
Though I think Sunnews did the right thing by allowing Ibori to say his piece however false it may seem. Journalism is all about objectivity, so every person should be given the forum and opportunity to speak their minds (no matter how devilish it is).
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by McKren(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
NaijaNaWaa:

I wanna thank those of us who see through the facade that Ribadu has been selling. I want to align with those who believe that Ribadu and Ibori are birds of the same feather. Now that we all know that Ibori is thief, we shall wait for Ribadu to answer a lot of questions like:

How many exotic cars does he own?
How many houses (home and abroad) does he own?
How did he join the police, on merit or by federal character or by man-know-man?
Why didn't he tell us the names of those involved with the Halliburton and Siemens scandals?
What role did he play in installing Yar'dua?
What role did he play in third term?
What he did to those who were distributing N50m apiece to NASS members to push 3rd term (remember this happened in broad day light at a bank in Wuse Zone 4, Abuja)?
Why is he afraid of defending himself before the same courts that he used to "prosecute" Ibori?
Is El Rufai, Obj, Andy Ubah & Co corrupt?

looks like you created a new ID just to malign Ribadu

what was your previous name?

Its amazing how far u guys can go, how much dem dey pay you?
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by nikky5(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
James Onanafe Ibori is a renown and celebrated criminal.Have u forgotten his antecedence?the court case during his tenure and the denial of his name and the confession of the trial judge who sentenced him to jail for a criminal offence?That ex-convict ruledDelta state for eight years when he looted the state fund.No doubt he is a sacred cow.The nigerian government are solidly behind him and when he would have been nailed Ribadu was removed by an inglorious and corruption-ridden government.He is wanted in uk and our govt has refuse to give him up.He has no case against Ribadu.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by gaby(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
To imagine this same Ibori refused to pay me for a job executed during his tenure since 2005 till date is one thing i can't comprehend.Inspite of all the billions they embezzled paying me the couple of millions that is rightfully mine by virtue of the job executed is simply evil.

Abeg anybody wey know Ibori or Uduaghan make e help me beg them make them pay me my money abeg.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by dgreatrock(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
gaby:

To imagine this same Ibori refused to pay me for a job executed during his tenure since 2005 till date is one thing i can't comprehend.Inspite of all the billions they embezzled paying me the couple of millions that is rightfully mine by virtue of the job executed is simply evil.

Abeg anybody wey know Ibori or Uduaghan make e help me beg them make them pay me my money abeg.

What is my percentage if i help you?
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by presido1: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
Afam:

Thanks for your comment especially the part that shows that you don't know what you are talking about.
Which comment of mine doesn't make sense yet you are thanking me.

For your information energy need is a moving target. No country in the world produces exactly what it needs as regards power supply. What was the population of Nigeria during the time you claim power was better during military regime? What is the population of Nigeria now? Stop embarrassing yourself please.
Embarrassing myself cuz i made it clear to you that OBJ and His Gang(Ribadu Inclusive) failed. Hahahaha irrespective of the population yesterday should not be better than tomorrow is a progressive society. Who said so about the highlighted? Are u for real?

1. Who promised you light for all by the year 2000? OBJ that you focused on came to power in May 1999. Was he the person that promised light for all by 2000? If yes, did he do so while in prison or after he became president?
That was in his manifesto, Go and look out for it and clarify yourself.

[/quote]2. Your comment on 70% for design and 30% for execution goes again to show how ignorant you are on the issue you are dabbling into.[quote]
Its only in Nigeria that design cost more than the project.

A little education for you.
I will be grateful if at all you have something to educate me on.

These contracts are called EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contracts .
Engineering may even take up to 50% or more of the project duration because every other thing depends on it.
It has gone down to 50% or more. Not 70% as stated earlier. Nigerians and shifting of goal post. Sometimes i don't blame the looters cuz they know that some of us will go to any length to support them.

Now, if you are intelligent enough to comprehend the above you will then understand why 70% of both time and money may be spent and you will not see anything on site as our law makers stated.
which law makers? Do we have law makers? Dude stop fooling yourself pls.

The good thing about a discussion forum like this is that it will give you ample time to embarrass yourself if you choose to.
Just like you have been doing all along.

In any case, this is not limited to Nigeria. This is common practice all over the world for contracts like these. The only variable that may speed up the whole process is procurement if the fabrication of the units or components is done in the same country thereby reducing or elimination the associated time frame in shipping, clearing and other administrative overheads.
In a decent country any project has a time frame and if the contractor fails to deliver it attaract heavy fine from the contractors. Even if they procurement is coming from the sun.

The design is still on after 10 years. Did the two yrs increase in our population effect the design?. Nothing i won't hear in this NL. Its only Nigeria that is increasing in population.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
some are just arguing for the sake of arguing
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by sley4life(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
No one should side ribadu. All are both con men. Ibori is a criminal same with ribadu. He should declare his asset. One thing i understand in nigeria is those fighting crimes are the criminals themselves. Until we flush out them we will remain stagnant in improving the country. The police,army,navy, immigration,custom etc are thiefs. Of all our past leaders who do u think is presently serving jail terms? Yet the poor serve 10 yrs jail terms for crime they know nothing about. Ribadu, Okiro et al should be brought to book
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by presido1: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
mikeansy:

some are just arguing for the sake of arguing
Some joined the bandwagon cuz they have nothing meaningful to say.

Still waiting for answer for my question.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by flyuche(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ibori is doing some serious rebranding. he is getting so much press these days.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Beaf: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
citizenY:

This Ibori is insulting our sensibilities and I blame MEND and all ND youths and elders,

especially the youths in his village. But then, there are many other Ibori's across the

land. I blame all of us for allowing these characters to get any public space or respite.

All "tribalist" fools talk like this. May God punish you and your offspring.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by 3kay945(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
this kind of person stil get mouth to talk.,maybe he is tryin make wave so as to contest in 2011, i dont knw what this my padi kidnappers re waitin for!
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by NaijaNaWaa: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2009
looks like you created a new ID just to malign Ribadu

what was your previous name?

Its amazing how far u guys can go, how much dem dey pay you?

This is the trade mark nonsense that the Ribadu bandwagon are noted for. Whenever ur fake heroes little balloon of falsehood and deceit is punctured, u always manufacture excuses and allegations just like Ribadu. Look my friend, nobody is defending Ibori. What we are saying is that Ibori and Ribadu are in the same boat. Two stinkingly corrupt fellows. Ibori is probably better because he doesn't run his mouth like Ribadu. Watched him on Tv today and he was so eloquent and composed. Your cranky Ribadu cannot make a correct sentence in English yet he parades himself as a lawyer and now claims to be at Oxford. We shall wait and see how he graduates from Oxford with Hausa?Fulfude language.

Let him step out and answer his own charges. They are all the same.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2009
Please was Ibori fighting the ND course or fighting OBJ's 3rd term plot when he was convicted for shop-lifting?

I think I should have no time for a washed up shop lifter

Goodnight boys, I am no longer interested in this thread.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by gaby(m): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2009
dgreatrock:

What is my percentage if i help you?

My guy if you serious you no get shaking so long as the bar come out cos i don tire for all the levels.Na so so excuse say money no dey and all that.Make we yarn if u serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM In Harare, Zimbabwe (pictures) / Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) / Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration 2017: IBB Sues For National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.