Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori (6469 Views)

Former President Reaveals How Ribadu Was Poisoned / How Ribadu Was Poisoned – OBASANJO / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
I am waiting for Ibori to be crowned the new champion of Democracy and Niger Delta course.

I did not know that Ibori was so much of an Obasanjo enemy and still had the capacity to lure OBJ to the Yar'adua option and worked on daily bases to impose the Yar'adua Presidency on Nigerians
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by otukpo(f): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
I really admire the way some pple are ready to die for Ribadu.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by presido1: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
mikeansy:

so the conclusion is because a fellow Nigerian called the other a freind then they must have been going to parties and holidays together?
folks are getting more and more childish.
The other one said everybody who accepts appointment in a PDP Government is a thief.
Well by extension then the whole country is effectively a country of thieves and this includes the 150million population.
With a thinking like this how can we make a headway. if we can tell the defference between right and wrong, how do we choose a better future.
This country is going no where.
Yes i said it and i stand by it. PDP is a rogue party and once you flow with them you automatically become part of the gang. The country is going no where if we keep on defending criminals. Ibori and Ribadu are criminals just like any other state gov and minister in Nigeria.

A girl stopped me today and asked me if am a Nigeria, i said yes, she said ok that they are signing a petition on light up Nigeria or watever, how can we be signing a petition in 2009 when somebody spent $16billion to give us electricity by the 2000. That same person is today our "elder states man" whom Ribadu wanted us to accept for a third term. Are we this stupid?

Do you guys think these two folks are fighting each other for real? they are just confussing the fools among us while they keep on doing what they do best(Looting).
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
Please do you have any articles, videos, speeches where Ribadu called on Nigerians to support Obasanjo for 3rd term
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by presido1: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
mikeansy:

Please do you have any articles, videos, speeches where Ribadu called on Nigerians to support Obasanjo for 3rd term
What a foolish question, its like asking do you have a vedio, speech, article where Ibori gave Ribadu $15milla? How old are you dude?
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by integrty: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Thinking on this level is why our country/Africa will never move forward.

If you want to analyze a situation, please do so with logic and facts. People love the sound of their voices, in that chaos they fail to find the truth or the answers to their problems. Long i pondered? what drives the Nigerian reasoning? why is there no black nation on the world stage (1st world category)? Why? so many questions. Is it religion? Is it Racism? Or in our nature to be unable to do anything right? Or culture? with The amount of Nigerians going to church why is our country still corrupt?

I leave you to ponder while you read on.

What qualifies person to run a country or state? Even at this moment most state governors are clueless as to what to do. Giving out road contracts and planting a few flowers here and there will not change the lives of the little guys at the bottom of societies pyramid.
As a starting point you need policies that will favor a free market system. Where industries will be created, creating employment, creating taxable revenue(reducing dependence on oil), Thats a topic for another thread, but this leads me to Ribadu.

Arresting people without proper investigations, violating court orders, allegations of gross human right abuses, showing incredible contempt to your superiors and running around like a spoiled child that didn't get what he wanted. DOES NOT QUALIFY HIM TO BE MY PRESIDENT.

Nuhu is nothing but a charlatan, a deceiver and an opportunist. He has his tentacles in the media. Able to tune them to his own advantage. As to how, i'm clueless. But i know of money changing hands, editors and journalist smiling to the banks when you need to launder your image in the Nigerian media. So much attention shouldn't be given to them.

I'm fighting my own war against this country. Personal war. With brains, not muscle. With computers, intelligence,informants (it seems Nigerians like to talk a lot, not knowing what is classified or not) and my courage.

You will know propaganda when you see it. If people are paid to to blogg service? I'm on nobodies side.
Nuhu i know or knew, from a distance. You know the kind of hausa guy with a fleet of cars more than a few wives basically living beyond his means. This was before he became EFCC. How many of his colleagues could afford to have bags of foreign currencies kept at home for their kids and house helps to pilfer through? Yes you don't get info like this in the newspapers. His entire carrier in the police before EFCC WAS A DESK JOB. H e had never held any operational or command post or Authority. He had always had godfathers, unlike every other officer. His dons had long legs to influence the appointment of one of their kins man to the chair of EFCC.
Saint my bottom, i hate to be taken for a ride. And he has been doing this to the idiots(mugus) who believe in his cause. Maybe i should give you the name of his cleaner (launderer, magicians, mule, disappearing men, for lame ducks. In my circle, these terms are used for the assets that help our politicians in taking stolen money out of the country). This asset will tell you that dubai, Gh and the Caribbean are the new swiss banks for offshore money laundering, and how he cleans and irons Nuhu's cash he got through had work. If there is such a thing as had work for office holder in Nigeria. Have any of your seen $5 million in cash. You are going to have a hard-on immediately, you think the police are corrupt. Isn't it the customs and immigrations job to check people leaving the country with such amounts. Or i remember!! diplomats are not in that category. Since you can pay to get anything in this country, i doubt if some cleaner diplomats are really who they are. Everything has a price in Nigeria. Every man has a price too.
Ibori offered him $15mil, and he turned down. Off course do you know how my Obj blessed his obedient Nuhu. I'm sure he must have felt insulted. Either that or he wanted that I.G post more.

So many questions,

What happened to all the loot recovered from the hand full of politicians he arrested. The ones with sticky fingers and brave enough to challenge the General Obj. Obviously the weren't the ones with the stickiest fingers. Someone who doesn't keep records cannot be my president. So much wealth unaccounted for.

He is a sharp guy right. Likes to talk big, with big ambitions. There is a saying in politics '' be nice to people on your way up, you may meet them or need their help on your way down. If he is so smart he should know if his ambitions are too big he shuold come down to earth. I see him manipulating the media to his advantage with every opportunity. That is his gift, i can't beef that. As a crime fighter i believe he was useless. No ivestigation, no gahtering of evidence nothing. All he did was to be judge, jury and executioner on the pages of our shameless and disgusting media. Which is as corrupt as the Nigerian state. We all like to point fingers and say ''there goes the bad guy'' the thief,
We all know how we get by, the cop on the road being payed 8000 a month knows how he gets by, the civil servant in the ministries know how they get by, the private security guards being payed 15000 know how they get by. No one survives on salary in this country. If giving the opportunity when being paid like a slave 99.9999% of us will rape this country and plunder till there is nothing left. My own opinion is we are all corrupt and there are no saints among us , definitely no saint Nuhu, so he shud shut the frack up, come back home, defend himself and taste the Nigerian justice he served when he was the judge, jury and executioner. He is a coward and no coward can be my Pres.

So no comparisons to your new rock and roll star Obama who hasn't been hit by he real world yet.

Tired of typing, with all the things i know i can't surely feel comfortable staying long. Ciao

Ignorant zombies, buying anything the mass media feed them. Look at a situation and judge with facts and logic. If you don't know anything don't argue. Just shut the frack up go under a rock and hide. And Reply me from there.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
presido1:

What a foolish question, its like asking do you have a vedio, speech, article where Ibori gave Ribadu $15milla? How old are you dude?

The court documents filed by the EFCC prosecution team under Ribadu has Ibori's 15million dollar bribe as evidence.

Besides that bribes are given in secret and it will be up to the courts to determine the veracity or otherwise of Ribadu's claim.

But your claim of Ribadu supporting OBJ third term can not be in secret as it is of no effect if kept secret. If Ribadu supported OBJ third term he would campaign for it and then there should be videos, articles or speeches where Ribadu did such.

So once again, no abuses or curses, just facts.

Do you have any link to a video or speech or can you direct me to an article where Ribadu campaigned for OBJ's 3rd term.

People only get visibly angry when they make baseless arguments not supported by facts.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by presido1: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
mikeansy:

The court documents filed by the EFCC prosecution team under Ribadu has Ibori's 15million dollar bribe as evidence.
With Vedio evidence? How are we sure the money he deposited with CBN(If Any) was given to him by Ibori?

Besides that bribes are given in secret and it will be up to the courts to determine the veracity or otherwise of Ribadu's claim.
How will the court determine that when you don't have any evidence to prove, the court can only look at your eveidence and when you don't have one the case id dead at best. Stop arguing for the sake of Ribadu. There is no diff btw Ibori and Ribadu.

But your claim of Ribadu supporting OBJ third term can not be in secret as it is of no effect if kept secret. If Ribadu supported OBJ third term then there should be videos, articles or speeches where Ribadu did such. So once again, no abuses or curses, just facts.
I asked you b4, what is your age? Did OBJ himself came out openly to declare his 3rd term bid? Uptil today he is still in denial of it. How then will Nuhu make a speech in support when he knwo people to meet underground. Dude use your brian if you have one.

People only get visibly angry when they make baseless arguments not supported by facts.
Get angry cuz of Ibori and Ribadu? Why should i get angry cuz of the two criminals friends?
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
the problem is that anyone reading our both comments will know who the kid is.

presido1:

With Vedio evidence? How are we sure the money he deposited with CBN(If Any) was given to him by Ibori?
How will the court determine that when you don't have any evidence to prove, the court can only look at your eveidence and when you don't have one the case id dead at best. Stop arguing for the sake of Ribadu. There is no diff btw Ibori and Ribadu.
I asked you b4, what is your age? Did OBJ himself came out openly to declare his 3rd term bid? Uptil today he is still in denial of it. How then will Nuhu make a speech in support when he knwo people to meet underground. Dude use your brian if you have one.
Get angry cuz of Ibori and Ribadu? Why should i get angry cuz of the two criminals friends?

Does the bit in bold not suggest to you that we probably are placing too much emphasis on the whole 3rd term hoopla.

I think you should grow up. Somethings are more important than the noise about who supported 3rd term and who did not. It has been 2years that the 3rd term bid was defeated so why can't this country talk of something else.

Ibori will be taken more seriously if he came out to defend the programs he put in place as Governor of Delta State. How is defeating 3rd term an achievement on his part when he had no vote in the National assembly?
Why is Ibori trying to take credit over the upholding of the illegal election of Yar'adua when he has no vote on the electoral tribunal?

These are the critical questions adults should ask not listening to Ibori for remarks on Ribadu. If a student is failed in class, I doubt he will have a very glossy remark for the said teacher. Will it be sensible for the school principal to go to the failed student for references on the teacher?
These are the serious questions we should ask?

Only in Nigeria will you see people promoting such a faulty logic!!!!

The plot to drag Ribadu into the mud and put him on the same boat as Ibori will fail. So go look for something else to do.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by sayso: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
People a little history,James Ibori was the only South South Governor that stood against Third term during PDP conference in Abuja,pls I do not have the link but it was true,OBJ could not destroy him directly so he used Nuhu Ribadu.Why do you think Dr. (Mrs) Ngozi Okonji Iwuala did not touch James Ibori but handled Alarms and pass the case to Nuhu Ribadu,Ibori they believed was in charge of Niger D militants and that will destroy the countires economy.That Sosoliso plane crash in Nigeria that killed one Friday Ani (James Ibori's) hench man,do you people actually think that plane had a fault,if yes what is the outcome of the fault finding?All this politicians are wicked,James Ibori/Nuhu Ribadu/OBJ/Yar dua,etc.I  tell you today if any of your relation(s) are ruling this country be ready to denial that person(s) before others cause what they do is unbelievable.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by DaddyO(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
My only surprise in all of this is that Ibori has the affront to play to the galery. Wonders shall never end!!

Only in this desperately backward hole called Nigeria.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by sunnytop: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
I please employ all Nigerians to please wake  for the  sake of our children, this people are taking us forgranted,i cant imagine some medial organisation grant person like ibori an interview, this is serious,the criminal of highest of other, this enemy of progress is still have mouth to talk na waooooo.He steal all our money and carried it to south africa to build refinery in south africa but later loose everything because of his greed and later fix his blood brother to succeed him in delta state as the governor{thesame mama  but different papa wonder shall never end} so that he can never probe him and even two of them steal the money for eighth years,this guys need to be jail for life.Lets us stop agitating on the page of news paper alone,this is our country,our home we dont have anyother home except Nigeria,we all tire of this people call themself{ PDP}Lets forbid them they are all evil,lets us have the spirits of patriotism,accountability and lets us all join hand and vote for the rite leaders Nigeria deserve,am weeping everyday because of this nation cry is not that am hungry but the way things are going in this country make me  weep everyday and i believe we Nigerians need to act fast this is the rite time to do so,we say we don't wont to die but our people keep dieing everyday even more than if we have revolution,too bad.Gani fawehinmi die for Nigeria,we all say tribute about him but all of us kill him because we all live him alone for the struggle.I call on all Nigerian youth especially,boths from NIGER DELTA and ODUDUWA never to surrender there arms for money please this people is out to brainwash you because of coming election,let me tell you there is no way we wont figth in this country am telling you, we have to defend our right nobody can do it for us except we Nigerian,forget about this enemy of state,hold on with what you know to do best very soon we will soon witness the revolution, we youths are angry,it is now Nigerian will seen the return of all the angry youths in Diaspora i must tell you this, Thank you.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
sayso:

People a little history,James Ibori was the only South South Governor that stood against Third term during PDP conference in Abuja,pls I do not have the link but it was true,OBJ could not destroy him directly so he used Nuhu Ribadu.Why do you think Dr. (Mrs) Ngozi Okonji Iwuala did not touch James Ibori but handled Alarms and pass the case to Nuhu Ribadu,Ibori they believed was in charge of Niger D militants and that will destroy the countires economy.That Sosoliso plane crash in Nigeria that killed one Friday Ani (James Ibori's) hench man,do you people actually think that plane had a fault,if yes what is the outcome of the fault finding?All this politicians are wicked,James Ibori/Nuhu Ribadu/OBJ/Yar dua,etc.I tell you today if any of your relation(s) are ruling this country be ready to denial that person(s) before others cause what they do is unbelievable.

Can you also please explain how Ibori was able to sell the Yar'adua option to OBJ in the light of this 'cold' relationship he had with OBJ?

Oh may be OBJ was also intimiditated into accepting Ibori's choice because of Niger-Delta Militants.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by presido1: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ibori will be taken more seriously if he came out to defend the programs he put in place as Governor of Delta State. How is defeating 3rd term an achievement on his part when he had no vote in the National assembly
? What he did in delta state is not my concern as am not from delta state. I talk of things that effect Nigeria in General. Ibori is not my problem ok. Let Deltans querry him about that. Are you from Delta?

Why is Ibori trying to take credit over the upholding of the illegal election of Yar'adua when he has no vote on the electoral tribunal?
Who carried out the illegal election and in which prison is he now?
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Afam(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
presido1:

A girl stopped me today and asked me if am a Nigeria, i said yes, she said ok that they are signing a petition on light up Nigeria or watever, how can we be signing a petition in 2009 when somebody spent $16billion to give us electricity by the 2000. That same person is today our "elder states man" whom Ribadu wanted us to accept for a third term. Are we this stupid?

Who spent $16 billion for electricity?

This is why some of our leaders even the corrupt ones laugh when Nigerians discuss politics and corruption in Nigeria.

So, even when a lot of people including the same law makers that were screaming $16 billion have come to state what a lot of people have known all these while about the lie that no more than $5 billion was released for the power project.

If you still believe this lie then there is a huge problem in your position.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Afam:

This is why some of our leaders even the corrupt ones laugh when Nigerians discuss politics and corruption in Nigeria.

So, even when a lot of people including the same law makers that were screaming $16 billion have come to state what a lot of people have known all these while about the lie that no more than $5 billion was released for the power project.

he consumes every news hook, line and sinker

without asking questions.

This is why he believes everyone is thief.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by jimuchy: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
I have said it times without number IBORI WE KNOW YOU DO NOT LABEL MONKEY A CHIMPANZEE WE KNOW YOU mean while if you care to know Ribadu visited Nigeria under Yar'Adua's nose he will be back again soon

Remember again Ibori everyday is for the thieve and one day just one day is for the owner no condition is permamnet Yar'Adua will leave one day and all this your gragra will end

Ole Ibori we know u that your website wey u open cannot launder your imagine for your information
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by booberry: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
u guys shud mind wat u r sayin. ribadu is a thief, ibori is also a thief yet all we r sayin is still not proven. lets wait 4 d idiots to spill all.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by nosmas: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori[quote][/quote] if Ribadu will open a book to take signature of those who support him to sack yaradull, i will write my name 10 times in number one to ten
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by jimuchy: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
For the media houses if nairalanders do not know i will tell you all news you read in the newspapers from THisday to Guardian, Punch, Sun, Vanguard etc are all paid for all the journalist you see around 80% of them are thieves taking bribes before they publish. The only genuine news not driven by money is when a prominent person dies or a general story all newspaper cannot afford not to write about IF na lie make any journalist tell me say na lie I talk make thunder strike am down now
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by kuramo: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
Thief Ibori claims Ribadu plotted to sack Yar' Adua.

The real question is -   Shouldn't all well meaning Nigerians be plotting to sack Yar' Adua. ?
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by jimuchy: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
In addition most of the editors and deputy editors of prominent and less know newspapers are on the payroll of banks, corporate organisations and politicians they always collect money to kill stories that should ordinarily be published
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by McDoe(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
Now fully out of their shell. The two political (or is it crime) gladiators. Nigerians are waiting and watching.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by McDoe(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
jimuchy:

For the media houses if nairalanders do not know i will tell you all news you read in the newspapers from THisday to Guardian, Punch, Sun, Vanguard etc are all paid for all the journalist you see around 80% of them are thieves taking bribes before they publish. The only genuine news not driven by money is when a prominent person dies or a general story all newspaper cannot afford not to write about IF na lie make any journalist tell me say na lie I talk make thunder strike am down now

Stop using sweeping statements. We have men of integrity in the media.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nezan(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
This is 9ja!
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by presido1: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
Afam:

Ok let me believe you $5Billion, is that not enuf to send somebody to prison? For where they are still your heros till today. You guys make me laugh.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by 55gal(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ibori again?you don't need to defend your boy too much.
Yaro boy is doing fine.or doing u want to use this opportunity
to become popular?U are already popular for your evil.
I blame the press for granting u audience.
When is ur next trip to London?
Those white guys will clear your doubt.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Afam(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
presido1:

Ok let me believe you $5Billion, is that not enuf to send somebody to prison? For where they are still your heros till today. You guys make me laugh.

The money was not wasted. OBJ showed his sincerity in solving the power problem by setting up the power project and if President Yar'adua had not allowed the clueless law makers to waste over 1 year in the power probe while turbines that were already built and imported were at different ports waiting to be cleared we would have come close to improved power supply.

However, some contracts were awarded to incompetent people no doubt.

Some law makers repeated told Nigerians that they toured some sites and in some cases they saw nothing implying that the contractors simply collected money and disappeared which does not make sense considering the type of contract the power projects were.

It is perfectly normal to spend over 70% of the whole money without seeing anything on ground unless you want them to photocopy the engineering designs and calculations, laminate them and spread them all over the project site.

Let us challenge the corrupt in the society with facts and logic. Let us expose their hypocrisy with intelligent discussions and questions.

I live and work in Nigeria and so I face the same problems Nigerians complain about everyday but I believe the easiest way for the corrupt people to get away with what they do is for us to hold on to misinformation and lies being initiated, sustained and spread by some of the corrupt people claiming to be journalists in different media houses.

Bottom line is this, OBJ made mistakes during his 8 years in power but when it comes to power supply and electricity there is no head of state or president that has come close to what he did as regards improving the state of power supply. This is a fact and while we oppose him for his mistakes we must not deny him any positive contribution he made while in office.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by okeey(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
i just dont when all dis wil come to an end,naijaaaaaaaaaa
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by timbuk2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
i tire 4 ibori ooo!! and to think we r from d same state
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
presido1

it is pretty clear that you have have less information to be getting involved in debates like these.

just stick to reading and believing anything but post less.
Re: How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori by sley4life(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
ribadu & ibori are criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April / The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face / Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.