Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. (79782 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
teebillz:

Do you sleep on Nairaland? How you take do am?
Yes I sleep and wake up here
Mr stalker
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Charles4075(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
PaulKillerman:
A pre wedding pic of the man putting his prick inside her Toto will be just okay for me...
Kai.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Paul, ya mind is so so kwaupt and dirty.

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by star4ever: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
What a show of stamina rather than love!
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Jerrykidz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
everybody sha wan follow trend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by IDnoble1: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
jaymejate:
RADA RADA
grin grin grin REDE REDE
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
The man. Chai kiss
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Chevalier(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2016
IDnoble1:
grin grin grin REDE REDE
RUDU RUDU
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by aiikman(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2016
These ones jst came back frm olympics....the spirit of rio is still burning strong in them or dey myt ve started preparatns fr the nxt one..congrats sha, dats if the op actually said what u guys had in mind...

1 Like

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by SmarisAjur(f): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2016
That means they are dangerously in love.
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by cyber5(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
WTF!
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by nkechiben(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oya make una come see pre wedding wrestling!

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by jbblues24(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2019
If I roll once and you roll twice. What does that mean? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.