Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) (4038 Views)

See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday / Jaxon Buell Strong , Baby Born With Half Skull Marks 2nd Birthday Today! Pics / Most Embarrassing Awkward Moments Of Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by flamingREED(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2016
This one in particular should be remodeled:

Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by free37: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2016
see how time goes by.
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by Uyi168: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Simply chasing the winds...
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by chudyprince: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Op you call all these crappie things as best things, when we all knew that the best is yet to come? we are enjoying better technology now than it was back in the days, you're even surfing the Internet still you fell its not good enough? Dan Adam da wuyan gane hali
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by Dexpro: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ina, Ba ka gane ba. Even the internet you're talking about today will become 'crappy' sometimes later.
chudyprince:
Op you call all these crappie things as best things, when we all knew that the best is yet to come? we are enjoying better technology now than it was back in the days, you're even surfing the Internet still you fell its not good enough? Dan Adam da wuyan gane hali
At bolded, ba wani wuyan gane hali anan. Kai ne ba ka gamsu ba.
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by Dexpro: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
daveP:
Click like if you miss what the OP displayed

or share if you didn't know that Lighthouse Family's hit song 'High' was used for Benson&Hedges Advert....

My auto correct has Lalasticlala on it.

Missing the good Ol days.

Scoundrels in Uniform

The Great Ponds

To Sir with Love

Dinner for promotion

Inspector Obiyanko on tv

Hostages (Nigeria's best movie ever irrespective of quality. showed how the military ops went down day to day then.)
Chai, you try! Nice one brov.

1 Like

Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by Dexpro: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hilarious.
daveP:
I grew up hating that pickup, cos once I saw it from afar, I knew Nepa had come to cut our light connection. The way they hung on the sides and descending in military style, bringing down the ladder before seeing bills, smoke addict driver, etc
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by chudyprince: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dexpro:
Ina, Ba ka gane ba. Even the internet you're talking about today will become 'crappy' sometimes later. At bolded, ba wani wuyan gane hali anan. Kai ne ba ka gamsu ba.
tor, its alright undecided
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by Dexpro: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
FengChui:
My brother!
Chai.

I remember one particular guy whose father was the richest among fathers in our primary school. Their palatial edifice was just behind our school and we used to look at the house in awe thinking that that kind of building can never be replicated.
Then, I don't know the teacher or prefect that can question their (the boy and his brothers) lateness to school. U wan try Omo Baba Olowo?

I went to Ilorin some months back and decided to go to my primary school and remind myself of old times. Guess what, the house is not even enviable amongst the houses on that same street!!!

Everything we are running after today is sheer vanity and a striving after wind.
Ilorin? Which school is that bro? At bolded Gbam!
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by Dexpro: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
swisschris:
We Africans don't appreciate anything we have, inferiority complex is overloading in my mind. Civilization started in Africa before any part of the world. The western people you want to be like are the ones that stole your identity.( Do your history research). Love yourself
Inspiring.
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by Dexpro: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137920_1Naira_jpgfca747adf3c5def3a47a02e8e1e39113

O.P

Should I call you senior or age mate? grin

I remember spending this doe.. grin
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by Dexpro: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ka yi hakuri. Ko ka ji hauci?
chudyprince:
tor, its alright undecided
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by FengChui(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dexpro:
Ilorin? Which school is that bro? At bolded Gbam!

Abdul Azeez Attah nursery and primary school.
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by oyinkinola: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
...op very,very,nice of you, yoruba in her adage said if you didn't know where you are heading, looking backward to know where you're have been from!
I remember in that good old days, when we woke-up in the morning, you will be given, 1 penny to buy (koko) you will buy "koko" of 4 "Onini" and 3 Onini of "Akara" or "epa" or "robo"! look, there is no Onini in circulation but we spend it(it was accept that there are 7 Onini in a Penney) let me remember you, the owner of koko, akara, epa robo were not the same, they settle each other at the end of market day! isn't this very interesting....compare this to today situation, some one will blame one European stupid jagon.....INFLATION!
yam is exchange for "Asaro", Maize is exchange for "Aadun, iro...
if there is ceremony in the family baskets of maize we be taken to the "iya eleko tutu" for exchange of "eko" and life continue!
it's the suitable time indeed!
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by mancheeutd(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
When ever I read that verse with there's no new thing under the sun I remember that book " we are not the first"

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:

Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the

whole [duty] of man. {12:14} For God shall bring every

work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be]

good, or whether [it be] evil.
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by chudyprince: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dexpro:
Ka yi hakuri. Ko ka ji hauci?
ba damua mutumina wink
Re: The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) by daveP(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2016
Dexpro:
Chai, you try! Nice one brov.
lol na you try pass o. saluting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finder's Keeper's: Finding Cash On The Ground / Unban Gabbrwyl N Scopium Please / President Goodluck Jonathan Vs Pastor Adeboye Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.