Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! (34790 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) / Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
The guy just chop that juicy hole, chai! blood of DIAMOND MONROE cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
If this Dj cuppy do nt thread softly she will end up been a baby mama with no husband.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Slimflame(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Dis gal self...wel u stil dey small
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Motherfucker2: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Bvccd
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by CriticMaestro: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Ahbeg ahbeg ahbeg who b dj cuppy and how does his break up concern us...yesterday tunde's girlfriend broke with him with a text...did we complain, did we shout? Did we advertise? Did we cry? No no no...so please stop all this
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Uncletony(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
and so.grin i broke up with kim kardashain 3mins ago . nobody heard grin

Dnt mind d ugly bitch!. I even slap my babe rihana yesterday & we broke up.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by PerkyJeggs(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2016
thundabot:
why hide the face
To avoid stories that touch.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Uncletony:

Dnt mind d ugly bitch!. I even slap my babe rihana yesterday & we broke up.
grin grin grin lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2016
where is emperorlee
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by EmperorLee(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Berlyn:
where is emperorlee

I don show. Na me she dey date now grin kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by CSTR13: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2016
I thought symm3x said this babe was banging anthony joshua?
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Becina(f): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2016
undecided Haba I didn't know it's a new thing for people to break up. Break up will dey na and has dey
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by MrCounselor: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2016
With this kind play play, hide-n-seek?
Falacy!!!!!!!!

[size=15pt]Abeg check my signature[/size]
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by cruz419(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Who care Bleep ur feeling dear!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

I don show. Na me she dey date now grin kiss
smh for u keep dreaming angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Apoztl3(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
E no dey last naa(just like Sony battery) ... Am not surprised
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
See beef undecided
OldRogerina:
This one and her receeding hairline and mismatched skin.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Spells(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op this post is the reason y we hav middle fingers
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by duduade: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abeg her LOSS....
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
OldRogerina:

Who unreceeding hairline & matched skin done epp abeg? kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
OldRogerina:

Who unreceeding hairline and matched skin done epp abeg? kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Jacko1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yoruba no fit marry ibo na.... E no fot wprk

She will marry one femi... Kola.... Or seun....
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Daminaj1:
It seems the alleged romance between billionaire daughter and top African female Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy is over. If you recall, last month.
You mean to tell me she broke up with herself? shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by dmltoyin(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Baba thank u ooo
The juju had worked
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by jojosweet(f): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
veekid:
I'm also single, so how's this news?
but ur father is not otedola now is he? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by kalid01(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
A registered health maintenance organization in Ibadan oyo State , committed to the development and maintenance of health through our various programs for sustainable healthy living in areas of nutrition for various companies,association in all 36 states in Nigeria. As such highly skilled PRO are needed to communicate the services of the company through the submission of proposal letters to a group of companies, association and government agencies. minimum of OND in the related field. interested applicants should forward their details ie name,age decipline and qualification as sms to the number attached to the advert. 08145016707
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by LawrenceUMS: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Wyttcat: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
What was she thinking before Good thing she dropped the gold digging scoundrel like a squat. And to say the relationship was just being celebrated by same people whose women run to other men's shoulders, they still won't accept this as a wild date for cuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Alhajiige(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Since u are not dating,hope u will date me because am also single? I want to love because i was single & searching for u. Victor Anichebe, May God bless u for leaving my future wife.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by Boldlyslim(f): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
I dey come make I sleep wake up first
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! by passyhansome(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sylvarresta:
OMG, I didn't ask her to break up with him, I only told her we can be friends with benefits

I no de love nau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) / Chinyelo Orjiakor Is Dead! Cossy Ojiakor's Mother Dies (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.