Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship (1026 Views)

45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Agroproducts: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2016
I am 35yrs old, tall, slim, chocolate in complexion.
As a man I am very well endowed down there and knows how to last long in bed.
I need a beautiful lady from any any tribe between the age of 30-45yrs for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage.
Whatsapp me on zero seven zero three nine seven six five four three four.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Have u checked yabaleft ?? woman plenty there

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:37am On Aug 22, 2016
You're too old for this undecided

No pun intended angry
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2016
undecided
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2016
God punish devil... The devil whe do this man this thing ...
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2016
*yawns
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by izzou(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2016
I am very sure some ladies have added him already

grin
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Agroproducts:
I need a beautiful lady from any any tribe between the age of 30-45yrs for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage.
Op ,I understand your desire to find someone and settle down
but your going about it wrong
••••••••••
Search for 9ja dating sites if you MUST use the web

••••••
But erm, onffline is best.
Places you can meet women:
1. You can talk 2 women at church
Talk 2 her about the service or church programs.
Greet her whenever you see her in church and slowly build a
••••••
2. At the grocery store.
Ask 1 you think you might like to help you find a item
and start a conversation with her about cooking or somethin'

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Op ,I understand your desire to find someone and settle down
but your going about it wrong
••••••••••
Search for 9ja dating sites if you MUST use the web

••••••
But erm, onffline is best.
Places you can meet women:
1. You can talk 2 women at church
Talk 2 her about the service or church programs.
Greet her whenever you see her in church and slowly build a
••••••
2. At the grocery store.
Ask 1 you think you might like to help you find a item
and start a conversation with her about cooking or somethin'
Hmmm love/relationship doctor.
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Luckymay(f): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2016
And the only thing you have to offer is your dangling oversized dick.? At your age you shouldn't be seen or found playing this dirty like a kid. Unless you are a kid.
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by mhere: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2016
he has a problem, he can not toose...... grin cool cool cool
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by fartkay(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Agroproducts:

Can refer u to one bo I need to size u up 1st b4 I can trust ma sis into ur care
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2016
fartkay, are you sure you love your sister you want her to marry a man that doesn't know his own age or he's a liar. He was 32 August 10,2016 oooo
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by fartkay(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Aderola15:
fartkay, are you sure you love your sister you want her to marry a man that doesn't know his own age or he's a liar. He was 32 August 10,2016 oooo

Aderola, thanks jare.

Se me get sis to offer for "gbanjo" ni.
Me just wan confirm something dat is if he is willin to divulge info. Datz y i type "size up"
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2016
fartkay:

Aderola, thanks jare.

Se me get sis to offer for "gbanjo" ni.
Me just wan confirm something dat is if he is willin to divulge info. Datz y i type "size up"
lol@gbanjo
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by fartkay(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Aderola15:

lol@gbanjo

Naso

Re u d one in d middle of thy dp or?
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
fartkay:

Naso

Re u d one in d middle of thy dp or?
Yeah Monsieur, do you know moi
Re: I Need A Lady Of Between 30-45yrs For A Serious Serious Relationship by fartkay(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Aderola15:

Yeah Monsieur, do you know moi

No bo would like to know you beaucoup.
Merci

(1) (Reply)

Common Stories To Expect When You Go Back To Your Ex-Girlfriend / Must Read: Bra Boi ( 18+ ) …- Season 1 Episode 2 / I Wanted To Ask Her This Few Simple Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.