Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

The 10 Biggest Secrets Women Don’t Know About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Biggest Secrets Women Don’t Know About Men (704 Views)

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Biggest Secrets Women Don’t Know About Men by apeiron24(m): 2:26am On Aug 22, 2016
It’s often said that women are the more mysterious sex. Supposedly, some men try their whole lives to grasp female behavior, believing that their wives or girlfriends are just unendingly complicated. While that may be a fair assessment in some cases, that doesn’t mean that men don’t sometimes leave women scratching their heads too.

Women may like to believe that they completely know their boyfriend or husband inside and out. Just like women though, all men are different. Even if you spend years with one, some unanswered questions will linger. There will still a handful of things he does that makes any woman wonder; what’s he thinking?

A man of few words – and that’s a lot of them – is an even tougher nut to crack, try as women may. As women favour verbose communication, and men tend to be more strong and silent, it can sometimes feel like men and women are speaking completely different languages.

So what’s he hiding from her? Even if a man did begin dropping hints revealing any of his little secrets, some of them are pretty tough pills to swallow. Women; if you’re feeling brave and you want to be ready to approach your next date or partner argument with the upper hand, these insights could be good to know.

If you are really serious and want to know, click the link below
http://www.aspiringnollywoodstars.com/forums/topic/the-10-biggest-secrets-women-dont-know-about-men/

(1) (Reply)

About Girls-21 Funny Things To Tell A Girl / For Couples That Live In Different State/country. / 13 Hilarious Differences Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.