Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

It’s Surprised Me A Good Deal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Surprised Me A Good Deal (283 Views)

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Surprised Me A Good Deal by wangwenjie: 2:42am On Aug 22, 2016
It’s surprised me a good deal. The quality is awesome. It’s like playing inside Champions League. One mistake and it’s a mission, trust me.

Nigeria captain John Obi Mikel

What have you enjoyed most about as a captain? What are you passing on to these young players?
Experience. I’m giving them a little more knowledge that they’ll need in such games, because these have been excellent games. These guys look up lots to me a good deal, so I have for you to lead by example. I try to make sure I run just as much as I can, so they will make sure and run approximately they can! You have to guide by example. As long as My partner and i keep doing that and so long as we keep winning, for me the team is vital. Individual performances are great, but as long for the reason that team is playing properly and winning, I’m very happy achievable.

Has the quality of the games surprised you?
It’s surprised me a lot. The quality is amazing. It’s like playing within the Champions League. One mistake and it’s a mission, trust me. It’s been like in which. Our defence has also been solid, so let’s hope we carry on that way. The less we agree, I think we can establish chances and hurt squads. We’ve shown that in this particular tournament. If we don’t acknowledge, I’m sure we could score goals.

What would it mean to your account to play for the gold medal on the Maracana?
One step at a moment (laughs). To be honest, I haven’t thought regarding it yet. I don’t see earlier Wednesday. The Germans are an amazing side, so we have to make sure we do our job. With this team, we don’t concentrate much on the the other teams carry out. We concentrate more of what we can give and provide on that day. The game before is fully gone. It’s about what we can produce during that time and in those 85 minutes or however long we’re gonna play for. We always try to target that, and I think we’ve done that thus far, so I don’t think we’re going to change.

You’ve won the UEFA Champs Leagues, two Premier Leagues, four Cheap Fifa 17 Coins plus the Africa Cup of International locations. What would an Olympic gold medal mean to your account and to Nigeria?
It’s going to mean a lot. It’s going to mean the entire world to me. It’s going to be the icing on the cake. As much as any person, I want to win. This is what it indicates to me regardless of I’ve won. I think winning with this team is going to be amazing. I’m hoping and praying to the.

Much information at www.07runescapegolds.com.au

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Wish Greatest Wish This December? / Welsh Dresser For Sale White / Beauty Or Good Traits - What Kick Start Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.