Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate (1533 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / My Dramatic Experience With A School Mate / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by DISTINCT89(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hi everyone I need your help, I just get intrest in an old secondary school mate, I wants to tell her my feelings for her, but I don't know How start with, because mere looking at her I see she has really change and huger than me, so I need your advice about this stuff,

My dear Nigerians on nairaland I will be happy if can receive quick response, lol,
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by fitzmayowa: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ distinct 89, simply go to her and tell her how u feel like I LOVE YOU TALK YOUR OWN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by sexyLeamon(f): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
This Question is one that is asked by every man at some point in his life. 'Woo'ing a girl is an art that is better understood by the gut feeling in your heart, than the idea you think in your head. Ultimately, you are trying to arouse a girls heart, and so the best way to do that is to use your own heart. If your heart, and hers beat in sync, than many times, anything you do for this girl will 'woo' her. So go out on a limb, do something fun, something that will bring you two together.

So my final answer is this, do stuff that will unforgettable bring you two together. Flowers are great, but you can not have a date just by bringing flowers. you must look inside your heart for the answers to your own question. "What do I want to do with this girl?" and than "How can i make this cute, fun, and overwhelmingly?"
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by candyshore: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
go rite ahead and tell her b4 its too late, start anyhow talk about d past as in when u were in school or with a jist about one of ur teachers then. be bold guy
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by DISTINCT89(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

This Question is one that is asked by every man at some point in his life. 'Woo'ing a girl is an art that is better understood by the gut feeling in your heart, than the idea you think in your head. Ultimately, you are trying to arouse a girls heart, and so the best way to do that is to use your own heart. If your heart, and hers beat in sync, than many times, anything you do for this girl will 'woo' her. So go out on a limb, do something fun, something that will bring you two together.

So my final answer is this, do stuff that will unforgettable bring you two together. Flowers are great, but you can not have a date just by bringing flowers. you must look inside your heart for the answers to your own question. "What do I want to do with this girl?" and than "How can i make this cute, fun, and overwhelmingly?"

What if I do all u say and she finally turn me down, It will be a disgrace to me, likewise my colleague we are moving togther, sexyLeamon hw can meet u for better advice offline,
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by sexyLeamon(f): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
DISTINCT89:

What if I do all u say and she finally turn me down, It will be a disgrace to me, likewise my colleague we are moving togther, sexyLeamon hw can meet u for better advice offline,
then she's not the woman for u, find someone else.
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by galatico(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
Be brave man!!! Go talk to her, let her know how you feel, don't be scared of rejection!!!
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by popsonbabs(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
O guy, wooing a lady is personal idea. The joker i use to caught my own babe may not bi useful 4 ur own babe. Ladies are diff, what applicable to A may not applicable to B. And again wooing a lady is a game of luck (especially 4 amatuer like u), not a do or die affairs, if u try ur luck and she refuses dont see urself as a failure, see it as a normal thg but meanwhile dont go to her with a negative mindset, just be courageous.
So, go now and try your luck.
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by esdee1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
popsonbabs:

O guy, wooing a lady is personal idea. [s]The joker i use to caught my own babe may not bi useful 4 your own babe[/s]. Ladies are diff, [s]what applicable to A may not applicable to B[/s]. And again wooing a lady is a game of luck (especially 4 amatuer like u), not a do or die affairs, if u try your luck and she refuses dont see urself as a failure, see it as a normal thg but meanwhile dont go to her with a negative mindset, just be courageous.
So, go now and try your luck.

LOL this guy must be a clown!!!!!!!!!!! what F****king joker did u use to caught ur own babe , ehn with bomb shells like this, i do't see you having a babe at all sef. and u can say someone is an amateur? ehn!!!! at least u should have shared the JOKER, and if it doesn't work for him, fine, GUY !!!!! no make this forum crash oh!! abeg,, yarn in broken english if need be , no beef wink
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by Turiano(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
I gues u make her ur close frnd and there abt fil her in.
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by Turiano(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by Turiano(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by Turiano(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by Turiano(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by fitzmayowa: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ es--dee, the guy don vex u b4, why u dey yab am for NL i beg small small small oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by bighead1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
fitzmayowa:

@ distinct 89, simply go to her and tell her how u feel like I LOVE YOU TALK YOUR OWN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMFAO
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by chamotex(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Dr Dre's beats or Timbaland's? undecided undecided
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by 190: 3:06am On Sep 30, 2009
sure man,
U definately can

district 9
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2009
DISTINCT89:

Hi everyone I need your help, I just get intrest in an old secondary school mate, I wants to tell her my feelings for her, but I don't know How start with, because mere looking at her I see she has really change and huger than me, so I need your advice about this stuff,

My dear Nigerians on nairaland I will be happy if can receive quick response, lol,

You mean? grin undecided
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by okeey(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2009
my guy it just a small thing coz all u need is being a brave guy and belive in urself dat u can do it,go now dont fair if only u want to doll urself do as a man,good luck.
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by DISTINCT89(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
Thanks my dear people on Nairaland, I finally seek to ur advice now I am now a complete lover with the gal,
Thanks
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by sweetpie23: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
walk up to her, give her a hot slap and kiss her after ward mumu angry
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by DISTINCT89(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2009
sweetpie23:

Hello u are very stupid, is that hw to give an advice to someone seeking help,
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by sweeti14(f): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
[/quote][quote author=sweetpie23 link=topic=330263.msg4752657#msg4752657 date=1255797254]
ROFLOL grin grin wat a suggestion.
@ topic i thought things would be easier since she wuz ur old skul mate.its not lyk shiz a stranger.
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by sweetpie23: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2009
DISTINCT89:

Hello u are very stupid, is that hw to give an advice to someone seeking help,
if you are advicing a fool, give him a stupid suggestion grin
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by TheHenrys(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
is there any law abolishing that?
Re: Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate by sweetpie23: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2009
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. / I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) / Cost Of Servicing Relationships In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.