Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC (5650 Views)

IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG / R / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by whatisthetruth: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Which country exactly is envious of Nigeria

I guess those countries must be saying:

"Oh, I wish we don't have Electricity like Nigeria" sad

"I wish we don't have water in this country like Nigeria. Why God? Why do we have water "

"I wish we had book haram and militants"

"I wish our currency was as weak as the naira"

"I wish our minimum wage was the equivalent of 50 dollars a month"

Yeah, these countries must be really jealous, like soooooooooo jealous men, mtcheew undecided

1 Like

Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by OlanreJohnson: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Mylove55:
it is only ipod, not igbos that want nigeria to break

Don't worry yoruba girl, your Igbo boyfriend won't leave you for Biafra when the time comes. We all know that's your major fear. cheesy cheesy
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by macluvph1(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Please pray tell. In which areas are we giants?

Economy- South Africa

Military- South Africa, Egypt, Algeria

Sport- Kenya, Ethiopia South Africa

Tell me where biko

We are giant in corruption,dictator,genocide and terrorism.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by DeleteNonsense: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Caseless:
you're right. But I disagree with your last line.
Well, we disagree to agree. Attributes of sane people is their ability to seat together and talk. You see why is necessary for us to renegotiate our unity? It will make it strong if it survive.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Because of its bad, greedy and nepotistic leaders, jealous of what, even Nigerians want Nigeria to break
I am part of the people that wants Nigeria to break tongue
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Caseless: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Well, we disagree to agree. Attributes of sane people is their ability to seat together and talk. You see why is necessary for us to renegotiate our unity? It will make it strong if it survive.
we need to sit down and talk, I agree. But not disintegration.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Caseless: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
jump into the nearest lagoon, iPod .
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by bonechamberlain(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
ok
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
whatisthetruth:
Which country exactly is envious of Nigeria

I guess those countries must be saying:

"Oh, I wish we don't have Electricity like Nigeria" sad

"I wish we don't have water in this country like Nigeria. Why God? Why do we have water "

"I wish we had book haram and militants"

"I wish our currency was as weak as the naira"

"I wish our minimum wage was the equivalent of 50 dollars a month"

Yeah, these countries must be really jealous, like soooooooooo jealous men, mtcheew undecided

Don't mind the silly heads. They think we were all born yesterday.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
NLC, quit being silly. You're embarrassing this government further. No country is jealous of the shiit we currently going through.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by orisa37: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Opt out? To where? We want Yoruba, Igbo, Delta and Satellite Central Trade Zones that can be managed progressively and economically.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by juman(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
DeleteNonsense:
President of the Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC,
Ayuba Wabba, says “most countries” are
unhappy that Nigeria is the giant of Africa, and
will therefore be happy to see the country
disintegrate.
He therefore urged Nigerians not to succumb to
external forces working very hard to break up
the country.
Wabba, who made the appeal on Sunday while
fielding questions at a NAN forum, said that the
country’s size, population and natural
endowments are assets that many other nations
are envious of.

He expressed optimism that the current security
challenges and agitations “being fuelled and
funded by forces determined to undermine
Nigeria” would be surmounted.
“Our position is that we will not canvass the
issue of cannibalizing Nigeria into segments for
any reason or any consideration,” he said.
“It is in unity that our strength lies as a country.
We are today the giant of Africa; most countries
are not happy with that. They will do anything
possible to undermine our national interest and
also work towards the disintegration of Nigeria.
“That is a fact, and we see that as we travel
around the world. Even within the committee of
unions, people are envious of Nigeria. We must
not forget how people said Nigeria was going to
break by 2015 and you must not forget that they
are still working on that.
“They are still funding all manner of things and
trying to see that Nigeria does not actually have
peace; it is deliberate. There is no resource
today in the world that we do not have; they see
us as a country that is blessed without
measure.”
Wabba added that some African countries are
concerned that if anything happens to Nigeria,
their own fate becomes uncertain.
“Most of these conflicts are instigated,” he said,
citing the situation in Syria and other parts of
the Middle East.
“Therefore, it is in our own collective interest as
Nigerians, because we do not have any other
country. To continue to show the light and
perspective for others to see.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/21/many-countries-want-nigeria-break-envy-nlc/
...if this is the REASON why nigerians should stick together whether in life or death, poor or rich, then NLC boss comments are too lame, outdated, stupid, hypocritical and unconvincing.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by DeleteNonsense: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
...if this is the REASON why nigerians should stick together whether in life or death, poor or rich, then NLC boss comments are too lame, outdated, stupid, hypocritical and unconvincing.
Gbam!
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by jpphilips(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Because of its bad, greedy and nepotistic leaders, jealous of what, even Nigerians want Nigeria to break

Mention one Nigerian with a 100m naira investment that wants Nigeria to break up?
Hungry Urchins can not define our national existence.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by bonechamberlain(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
jpphilips:

Mention one Nigerian with a 100m naira investment that wants Nigeria to break up?
if I mention them would you know them, because it seems u have programmed your mind to believe that only thieving politicians worth that amount. Cause they are the only ones enjoying this evil contraption and very popular. Are u worth 100m, or are u a hungry urchin.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by jpphilips(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
if I mention them would you know them, because it seems u have programmed your mind to believe that only thieving politicians worth that amount. Cause they are the only ones enjoying this evil contraption and very popular. Are u worth 100m, or are u a hungry urchin.

If you can not answer the question just shut up.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by bonechamberlain(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
jpphilips:

If you can not answer the question just shut up.
so in your mind 100m is a big amount that would make someone to love this geographical expression called Nigeria. I can understand ur level of reasoning and ur exposure. Am not answerable to you, so next time you want to quote someone, u look for people who can answer ur senseless questions. Or better still learn to ask questions without showing your level of incivility and no matter how senseless, u would get a civil answer.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by NaYouGoTire: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
jpphilips:

Should your national existence feed on Biafran Blood? Which business is greater than business of freedom?
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Adminisher: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Should your national existence feed on Biafran Blood? Which business is greater than business of freedom?

You have just poisoned the thread by mentioning Biafra. It is now meaningless to contribute.
The funny thing is all manner of restructuring of Nigeria are possible when you don't inject that failed evil entity that has caused so much unnecessary destruction to its people and Nigeria
Let us do an experiment, continue shouting Biafra and wait another 300 years and there won't be restructuring.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Adminisher: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
orisa37:
Opt out? To where? We want Yoruba, Igbo, Delta and Satellite Central Trade Zones that can be managed progressively and economically.

All this is rubbish. You guys are supposed to be young yet they have heaped the load of the past and you are carrying it like the slaves your mind has turned you to.

There is no need to break up Nigeria and restructuring will happen at its own time. The world is fully globalised so ethnic nationalities are just a phantom. They are even slowing people down. Facebook owner just came to Nigeria. Do you know his nationality?. He is American but his name is Zuckerberg. Do you think he gives a rat ass for the German or Austrian town his great grandfather came from?

The world will change in the next few years in drastic ways such that all these rubbish talk will be come irrelevant.

Read, develop yourself, learn a globally sellable skill, invest, travel, live full and pray. That is the way.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by PentiumProf: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nigeria must break up one way or another
There is nothing that can prevent this inevitable event
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by NaYouGoTire: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Adminisher:

You have just poisoned the thread by mentioning Biafra. It is now meaningless to contribute.
The funny thing is all manner of restructuring of Nigeria are possible when you don't inject that failed evil entity that has caused so much unnecessary destruction to its people and Nigeria
Let us do an experiment, continue shouting Biafra and wait another 300 years and there won't be restructuring.
I don't bloody care who you are or what your useless restructure will offer, I am a Biafran and on Biafra we stand. Biafra will be restored before your very eyes. Mark my words!
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by NaYouGoTire: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Adminisher:

All this is rubbish. You guys are supposed to be young yet they have heaped the load of the past and you are carrying it like the slaves your mind has turned you to.

There is no need to break up Nigeria and restructuring will happen at its own time. The world is fully globalised so ethnic nationalities are just a phantom. They are even slowing people down. Facebook owner just came to Nigeria. Do you know his nationality?. He is American but his name is Zuckerberg. Do you think he gives a rat ass for the German or Austrian town his great grandfather came from?

The world will change in the next few years in drastic ways such that all these rubbish talk will be come irrelevant.

Read, develop yourself, learn a globally sellable skill, invest, travel, live full and pray. That is the way.
Shataaap! Nigeria as inorganic state will fizzle out in no distance time.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by pazienza(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
omenka:
Fixed.

By the way, to answer your question, it is her potential they envy, and that potential of course doesn't involve people like you. wink

Lol! A country full of people like you has no potential except potential to become a failed state. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by NaYouGoTire: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
pazienza:

Lol! A country full of people like you has no potential except potential to become a failed state. cheesy
Nigeria have only thought us how to be fantastically corrupt, how to be tribalistic, and other bad bad things. It must be dismantle for the sake of humanity and Africa.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by meccuno: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by orisa37: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2016
There're two Opinions here: 1, he doesn't want the youths to be slaves and continue to carry weight of one heavy Nigeria. 2, The World is now global and Nigerians must behave like Zurker. who though an American, could be a German or Austrian. Moses killed an Egyptian before he could carry the weight of Israelis burden to resettle them where God wanted them. One very strong Nigeria can be built on the Strength of six autonomous Trade Zones. This is Decentralization for better Understanding, Actions, Cooperation and Progress. Trade Zones is strengthening the Foundation of Nigeria to enable the Building, Nigeria, stand very strong in the committee of Nations.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by jpphilips(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Show me your chains of bondage before you tutor me on freedom.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by DeleteNonsense: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
jpphilips:

Show me your chains of bondage before you tutor me on freedom.
It's a pity at this juncture somebody is still asking the chains of bandage Biafrans are passing through.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Pureheart91(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wait ooo...is Waba for Real......

Isn't it this same Man under whose watch our once formidable NLC flopped woefully via the auspices of FACTIONAL INDIFFERENCE, and is been subdiued to present date..

Pls Mr. Chairman unite ur Body 1st before saying Odawise.

#CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU (Waba)!
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by jpphilips(m): 3:40am On Sep 17, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

It's a pity at this juncture somebody is still asking the chains of bandage Biafrans are passing through.

Show me your own chains not the nonsense Nnamdi Kalu is selling to his fellow retards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth Of The Kano Riot Of 1953 / Northern Nigeria Foodbasket Of The Nation / The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.