Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC (5649 Views)

IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG / R / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by DeleteNonsense: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2016
jpphilips:

Show me your own chains not the nonsense Nnamdi Kalu is selling to his fellow retards.
Kanu even tried, for me Nigeria is useless. I have suffered uncountable things just because I'm a Biafran. For your info i was once a "one Nigeria" chanter until I was treated unfairly in a government ministry just because of where I came from. God will judge all of you squarely.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Gozzzy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mylove55:
it is only ipod, not igbos that want nigeria to break
just negodu onye iberiibe a!!!! I am a full fledged Igbo. Nigeria is better off apart, that together! That's the reality. BTW, I don't give a dead rat shyt about ipob, or whatever its called!
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by jpphilips(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Kanu even tried, for me Nigeria is useless. I have suffered uncountable things just because I'm a Biafran. For your info i was once a "one Nigeria" chanter until I was treated unfairly in a government ministry just because of where I came from. God will judge all of you squarely.

Only an urchin will take you seriously, shallow minds like you are not designed to last, make no mistakes, I care less where your loyalty lies, brains like yours are not fit to come near any ministry let alone secure an appointment.
You actually cheated Nigeria by allowing your emptiness in its service. When next you consider yourself a Biafran, seek an appointment in its ministry, fair enough? ?

1 Like

Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by DeleteNonsense: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2016
jpphilips:

Only an urchin will take you seriously, shallow minds like you are not designed to last, make no mistakes, I care less where your loyalty lies, brains like yours are not fit to come near any ministry let alone secure an appointment.
You actually cheated Nigeria by allowing your emptiness in its service. When next you consider yourself a Biafran, seek an appointment in its ministry, fair enough? ?
Comprehension ability is problem to some people, I said, I was carrying Nigeria on top of my head more than you but your Nigeria treated me badly I found out I don't belong there I took my destiny in my hands. Biafra is for peace.
Re: Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC by Andrew893: 5:50am On Sep 20, 2016
test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Confirms Saharareporters' Story, Says Kyari Died At First Cardiology / Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) / Kano Governorship: Appeal Court To Commence Hearing On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.