Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) (60978 Views)

Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos / Bride And Groom In Dancing Competition At Their Wedding (Video) / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
fruityjojo:
Booohari! See wah u have caused! cry
keep your stinking dirty mouth shut if you don't know what to say. Can't you just be mature for once? Grow up and outgrow puberty stage.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by free2ryhme: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
End time wedding

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Protocol1914(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2016
This is serious
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Protocol1914(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2016
free2ryhme:
End time wedding
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by cho25bc(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Dis is what u get when ur union is founded on lies and vain things of d world.what a shame!even d brother na tout heading a street gang. Was d groom not aware of d type of violent inclined family he's marrying into?

Abeg make I go make some money jare.u fit join me when u are through wit d rubbish story,just check my signature *walks out of thread*.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Protocol1914(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2016
free2ryhme:
End time wedding
Nice Title
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by ginggerxy: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Thats y yorubas owambe is d best u can get.. If u wan go igbo wedding, u beta chop belleful from house if not eh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
penny wise pound foolish undecided
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Gkemz: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2016
When a street hoe finally decided to settle down with a motor park tout, the wedding always ends like this especially if the families are involved.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2016
ginggerxy:
penny wise pound foolish undecided
pahdin undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2016
adedayourt:
so where did dey av the honeymoon smiley
elewe eran police station

2 Likes

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2016
adedayourt:
so where did dey av the honeymoon smiley
in a boxing ring grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Perfecttouch:
elewe eran police station

Wat a marriage grin
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2016
symbianDON:

in a boxing ring grin

Hop Sey u ref dem well. Who win grin
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by cliquevibes(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Mortal Combat wedding grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by ChuxMyk(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2016
sunkoye:
This is when wedding jollof was boiled with ogbomosho weed. cheesy
And plenty pepper.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2016
blessedvisky:
Lol. The South East is really full of beasts indeed. Thanks God that guy didn't die oo. Else they would have spent honeymoon in Jail.
If na southwest now, food go waste.
I feel like laughing grin
and South West guy used hammer to remove 4 teeths of kuburat in abia state over plate of amala
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2016
adepiero:
Yoruba wedding is still the best! Chop till meat hang for ya teeth cheesy grin
you can say that again bro wink in most cases you will be the one to run..... Lavish parry grin

4 Likes

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Yasirarafat: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Hhhhhh....southern goats and illiteracy acts grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by bilazego(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
blessedvisky:
Lol. The South East is really full of beasts indeed. Thanks God that guy didn't die oo. Else they would have spent honeymoon in Jail.

Borrowed food, borrowed money to show off while stomach remains empty the ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by cole265(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
blessedvisky:

I tell you. The east is now the crowned Nigeria distractor with all these barbaric and Backward news from the rigeon. It used to be the North...but the mort s gradually becoming sophisticated handing over Backward acts to the East grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Trybes(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2016
She should have behave maturedly. Instead arrange another separate refreshment for your people.
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

lalasticlala rule 2
See this guy oo. Which tribe did I mention oo Mr Devil. You are so devilish you can't bear to stand the truth.
Any way, I don't blame you, JESUS already spoke about you.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by PrincessAnna: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin long throat wedding attendants
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2016
nnokwa042:
and South West guy used hammer to remove 4 teeths of kuburat in abia state over plate of amala
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Fidelismaria: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin

Lwkmd ere ooooo

See as d bride be lyk ape

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by 360command: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Me? Am marrying for love and a loyal babe. It's going to be my pride to make her who she'd turn out to be.
lol! There is no love, just go through the cycle of life(live,work,marry,procreate,death)
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
blessedvisky:

See this guy oo. Which tribe did I mention oo Mr Devil. You are so devilish you can't bear to stand the truth.
Any way, I don't blame you, JESUS already spoke about you.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
[/s]
otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by bellville: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2016
That bride is not mentally balanced. She should see a psychiatrist. I pray she doesn't kill her hubby someday.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Ododoeye0020(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2016
End time wife

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by RedBeauty: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2016
360command:
lol! There is no love, just go through the cycle of life(live,work,marry,procreate,death)

Instead make una pray for SANE partner love don die grin grin grin

Lol that cycle no bi small ting
Hunger is very dangerous grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2016
See the couple sef. And Na this kain people de talk yesterday say Yoruba ppl no fine

Lol

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by HIV1: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2016
This is more than comedy, you guys made my day grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funerals Have Taken A New Dimension In The East / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.