Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) (60963 Views)

Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos / Bride And Groom In Dancing Competition At Their Wedding (Video) / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Prince16: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
5minsmadness:
See the wife's innocent face. D man dey there dey happy no know say na psycho he don marry grin

When they tell you people to follow God's principles in getting married, that marriage is a spiritual union, una no go hear. Its all 'I love him', 'my body, my rules ', premarital sex everywhere, nobody is marrying for true love and sacrifice anymore, they only marry for what they can get out of the marriage and soon after the marriage crashes because foundation on which it was built was faulty from the start.

If the woman was a little more patient instead of 'fighting for her right' this would not have happened. If the man had been man enough and had his pride he wouldnt allow the bride foot the lions share of the bill. Who knows if she paid her own bride-price? That's already taking the headship from you at a very early stage.

I remember attending a wedding where souvenirs were being given away and right there on the platform the wife started raging that her people were not being given gifts. The groom held her hand, she pulled it away. The groom started begging her there on the alter. I just dey laugh for my mind.

No godly principles! Selfishness everywhere! Fighting your partner from the onset. Why claim you love him or her if you cannot sacrifice your comfort or pride to make your partner happy?

Until people go back to God , many marriages will continue to crash and burn!

grin

Many Most feel they are ready 4 marriage cos they have a 'ripe' Pee and Vee.

Dhur! Sex-induced marriages, just like any 'candy' are ephemeral. After some time, dt power of sex will lose its appeal, then what happens next?
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by saintkel(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
fruityjojo:
Booohari! See wah u have caused! cry
Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by fruityjojo(f): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2016
saintkel:
Happy birthday dear
Thanks dear kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funerals Have Taken A New Dimension In The East / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.