Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved (905 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by yakamata(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2016
I was just relaxing in my bed when this question hit me .How many men would you marry if polyandry is legally, morally and religiously accepted and why

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by mercichoco(f): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Its doesn't change the fact that i'm a christian, one wife one man!
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by VictorRomanov: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:
Its doesn't change the fact that i'm a christian, one wife one man!

is that the answer to the question??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by mercichoco(f): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:

is that the answer to the question??
Read my post again, u'l find the answer.
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by yakamata(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:

Didn't you see RELIGIOUSLY accepted
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by lardeipo(f): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2016
that would never happen. Bt 3 should be okay, one to satisfy me sexually, anoda as atm nd the last one as handbag.

2 Likes

Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by rosieluv(f): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2016
two
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by ogorwyne(f): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2016
lardeipo:
that would never happen. Bt 3 should be okay, one to satisfy me sexually, anoda as atm nd the last one as handbag.
Badoo. Puna will stretch o. Me na one o. I'll function better with one.
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by VictorRomanov: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:

I don't think u read the post well.

I will help u.The OP was asking if it was religiously and otherwise permitted for women to marry more than one husband, In other words, if christianity and the nigerian constitution as well as ur local customs allowed u to marry more than one husband, would u do so?

And ur response was, ''it doesnt change the fact that u re a christian....bla bla bla''

Who's disputing the fact that u re a christian?

1 Like

Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by VictorRomanov: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2016
lardeipo:

I have a feeling that u re currently doing this....though not in the marriage setting.

1 Like

Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by lardeipo(f): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

Badoo. Puna will stretch o. Me na one o. I'll function better with one.

its only d first one that will do d main work. The rich one might ask thou bt u knw guys of nowadays now, they cant hv it all. Its either he is rich nd cant satisfy sexually or can satisfy nd nt hv enuff cash. He might also be caring nd lose at d oda ones.
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by sinaj(f): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Emeka, Yusuf, Abduhalim, Segun, Jonas, Etim, ah!

Plenty o! sad

I forgot to add Donald

Will marry 6 sha
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by Fmartin(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Observing sinaj 's comment grin
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by canDy4eva(f): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2016
I will marry 2 grin

First one for gaining all d experience I need n wount love *juss like him*

D second one will b d main man because dez noting he would do dat av nt seen b4 n I would tolerate him wella grin

*Juss kiddin sha! One is enough for all u need in a man!*
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by utenwuson: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2016
forget all this I ll marry 4,5,6, na job! how can one door be rapped open by 4 to 6 keys? it's weird, but just imagine one master key unlocking over 4 doors is d real deal
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by xclntmoda(f): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2016
One for bearing children,two for finance,three for enjoyment in bed,four for nanny n five for some other vital things. These ones will be okay for now.
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by vislabraye(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
yakamata:
I was just relaxing in my bed when this question hit me .How many men would you marry if polyandry is legally, morally and religiously accepted and why

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Dem no go tell you true. I dey wait.
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by mercichoco(f): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I don't think u read the post well.

I will help u.The OP was asking if it was religiously and otherwise permitted for women to marry more than one husband, In other words, if christianity and the nigerian constitution as well as ur local customs allowed u to marry more than one husband, would u do so?

And ur response was, ''it doesnt change the fact that u re a christian....bla bla bla''

Who's disputing the fact that u re a christian?
Ok Sir, If generally accepted, fine, but not personally accepted. So i will marry just one.
Re: Women How Many Men Would You Marry If Polyandry Is Approved by VictorRomanov: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:
Ok Sir, If generally accepted, fine, but not personally accepted. So i will marry just one.

good! now that's an answer. straight to the point.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) / Have You Guys Rejected A Girl And Regret It Later?. / +20 Only Are You Ready To MASTURBATE While Chatting I Think Dis Is 4 You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.