Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] (4213 Views)

Will You Spank Or Trash This Hot Tattooed Girl With Big Booty? / S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by Hbee1(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Doggy style is a favourite for a lot of people, men and women alike. So, making a few adjustments and having some variations can certainly spice things up in a huge way.

How it's done;
The man sits upright with both legs in front of him. She straddles him, reverse-cowgirl style but with her legs stretched behind and her torso positioned between his thighs and shins. She can hold on to his feet for support and leverage to be able to move backwards and forwards, or to grind against him.

Why it's hot:
He will enjoy the awesome view of your backside and how easy it will be for him to smack her ass. He can get as rough as he likes depending on what she enjoys. They both enjoy the Doggy style fun, but without risk of knee discomfort.

See Photos Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips/sex-position-of-the-daythe-spank-me-maybe-reaches-all-her-hot-spots/

Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2016
grin

Looks so good tongue but I wanna know the "difficulty" of this position... Some sex position is really ain't great especially when the position is really awkward cheesy
Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by Mrbigman2: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Dia re a million style to dig into depending on

Body size
Height
And how long you last in bed
Innovative ability

2 Likes

Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by solepager(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Looks so good tongue but I wanna know the "difficulty" of this position... Some sex position is really ain't great especially when the position is really awkward cheesy
example ma grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

example ma
Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2016
solepager:
example ma ;Dexample ma

grin u know all of those.. Abi?
Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by solepager(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

i have said several times that you need spankin queen. #cum towards me#stop#turn around#bend forward#you know the rest cheesy
TrapQueen77:

i have said several times that you need spankin queen. #cum towards me#stop#turn around#bend forward#you know the rest
Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2016
solepager:
i have said several times that you need spankin queen. #cum towards me#stop#turn around#bend forward#you know the rest :Di have said several times that you need spankin queen. #cum towards me#stop#turn around#bend forward#you know the rest

Ur so nasty tongue but I hope ur not the kinda guy I saw on viral tat he talks a lot but when it comes to an action, he's still a rookie ,I may say grin
Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by solepager(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ur so nasty tongue but I hope ur not the kinda guy I saw on viral tat he talks a lot but when it comes to an action, he's still a rookie ,I may say grin
lol. Each man to his own. Let me give you a hint. Av someone tried ice on you before down south? Did ur thighs just quiver?{grinning} if yes you know the feeling. If no...eya...cum down to this clime and you'll lose ur glasses cheesy
TrapQueen77:

lol. Each man to his own. Let me give you a hint. Av someone tried ice on you before down south? Did ur thighs just quiver?{grinning} if yes you know the feeling. If no...eya...cum down to this clime and you'll lose ur glasses

1 Like

Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by solepager(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

each man to his own queen. Do you know the feeling of having a tongue with ice down ur south? {grinning..i see ur thighs quivering} if you dont know the feeling eya...holla me when u're around this clime...i need to remove ur glasses lol

1 Like

Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by Qualer: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

well... it looks like a trap! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] by Snow5(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
For those with average dicks.. Don't try this.. It's a big fat lie.... And it's strenuous ooo

Na those when get correct condo... Na dem dey dig this style...

I love doggy like mad.. It gives me the vibes jor..

(1) (Reply)

Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too / American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Has a girl ever tried to scam you with sex? Share your story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.