Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. (1143 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / Nigeria Leads The World In Enthusiasm For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by ElosAgos(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
Pls, the request is now invalid. Pls, have a blissful day.
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by Seun(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hello,

You need to think of what you can do with the resources you currently have at your disposal. Nobody will give you a laptop (except as a free gift) because there's no guaranty that you can make anything useful with it.

Keep thinking!
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by Fhemmmy: 2:52am On Oct 03, 2009
Anyone can come online and make up any story, so this has made it hard to give out fresbies
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by 9ijaprince(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2009
Maybe you should wait until you are 18.
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by ElosAgos(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Anyone can come online and make up any story, so this has made it hard to give out fresbies

Please, you can verify if it's real or fake.
You have to see me to give me the laptop pls.
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2009
Elos Agos:

Please, you can verify if it's real or fake.
You have to see me to give me the laptop pls.

Will be hard for me to see you, cos aint that hood.
Secondly, if you get the laptop, how do you plan to get all th software needed for what you wanna do
how do you plan to pay for internet to be able to stay in touch with information
Besides, no one will give you a brand new laptop and most used laptop has no bluetooth to them
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by ifyalways(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
Elos,u really typed that shocked undecided
where are u in Onitsha?street or area?I wud be in Onitsha in a weeks time.
Not promising to give u a laptop ooh but lets see first undecided There are no free mannas anymore since the Isrealites crossed the red sea,u have to work ur way to wherever u dream of going . . .
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
r u sure u r not wanting it so u can use it as a defrauding tool?
why laptop anyways? why not desktop since it's strictly for business?
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by ElosAgos(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
ifyalways:

Elos,u really typed that shocked undecided
where are u in Onitsha?street or area?I wud be in Onitsha in a weeks time.
Not promising to give u a laptop ooh but lets see first undecided There are no free mannas anymore since the Isrealites crossed the red sea,u have to work your way to wherever u dream of going . . .

If you know Onitsha, you know All Saints Cathedral.
Thats where I live.
I wud like to meet you.
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by ElosAgos(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
jay bee:

r u sure u r not wanting it so u can use it as a defrauding tool?
why laptop anyways? why not desktop since it's strictly for business?

Can you get me desktop then wink
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by jaybee3(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
would have dashed u one if u live in london
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2009
jay bee:

would have dashed u one if u live in london
u cld send it from London to Nigeria now.
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by jaybee3(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

u cld send it from London to Nigeria now.
who pays for the shipping? u wanna volunteer?
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
if u can afford to give him one, just add another few pounds to ship grin grin grin
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by jaybee3(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
doesn't make sense cos the cost of shipping will def buy him a second hand in naij grin grin
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
jay bee:

doesn't make sense cos the cost of shipping will def buy him a second hand in naij grin grin

i feel u.
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by ifyalways(f): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
Elos Agos:

If you know Onitsha, you know All Saints Cathedral.
Thats where I live.
I wud like to meet you.
All saints is a church/school.I know Onitsha very well,All saints is just at Awka road,do u live at the church cos opposite all saints are malls,pharmacy and all sorts of biz center.Wud call u when i arrive.
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by ElosAgos(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2009
Ok, d strike is "off" so i wil b going bak 2 schl. I modified d post as i said i wud do. Thanx 4 comin by.
Re: Please, Can You Help Me With A Laptop For Business. by ifyalways(f): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
Elos Agos:

Ok, d strike is "off" so i wil b going bak 2 schl. I modified d post as i said i wud do. Thanx 4 comin by.
Haha.
I reserve my comments.

(1) (Reply)

1000 Cartons Of Huggies Newborn Daipers / Cheap American Cars For Sale / ASUU Strike: Business Suggestions For Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.