Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures (59157 Views)

World Jollof Day 2018: Three Fun Recipes To Try / The Origin Of Jollof Rice / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by marycool18(f): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spells:
Then find somebody cheesy

Okay, I will cheesy
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by nonjebose(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
marycool18:
wink ah lov'it, but I need someone to cook it with tongue
someone to cook it with?!
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by damton(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
b
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Now I'm hungry for some jollof.

Hot Jollof rice with fried plantain and roasted chicken, with a cold bottle of coke to step it down. Choi!!!

Try this!

4 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Spells(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
marycool18:

Okay, I will cheesy
correct gal cheesy
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Juve4(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bad policies caused us this year's celebration.

2 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by nonjebose(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
World Jollof rice day. Abeg who get one cup of rice make him borrow me? Make I fit mark the day.
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by jrusky(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Beautiful wow wow wow I can't stop loving my country this is awesome good country, hardworking and very creative people.
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Eat jollof rice to grow the naira.

Some positivity to brighten this page. I like this thread. FP these days is beginning to look like an horrific blue screen of death.
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by jrusky(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Beautiful wow wow wow I can't stop loving my country this is awesome good country, hardworking, intelligent and very creative people.
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by abbahlovethchi: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
no celebration,no money to buy rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by PrinceAbinibi: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
when rice con cost, we fit get substitute for rice abeg ooo
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chai... hunger bad. See people viewing this thread

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oh lala
Looks great!
lexiconkabir:

Try this!
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by oladeledave: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jollof rice is overated, as for me jollof rice is just lyk any other junk food

meanwhile check www.inforeporters.com.ng for some juicy stories, this aint overated like jollof rice
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oh lala
Looks great!

Hope you enjoying the meal? wink
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Immensely
lexiconkabir:

Hope you enjoying the meal? wink
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Immensely

Even without the coke and chicken? cheesy
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by richard870(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lol @ madagascar cheesy
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Whizkeey(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jollof rice is Bea
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
the love of jollof rice is the beginning of good living plus plantain go add joy to it

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by CHYMZZY(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:
I like the jollof with the global map.
The pepper denotes the pepper that Buhari and his APC government is giving Nigeria.
What happens to the rice after the exercise? Would it be discarded?
Nonsense government cry

Listening to Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe - "Onu Kwube", it is an amazing song.
Listening to "NSOGBU(problem)" by Chief S. O. Osankwa. Their is no country were their is no problem..
Common chill say;
sai baba!
sai APC!
Sai ßuhari!
Ka ihe diri gi na nma! cry grin
Keneking:
The pepper denotes the pepper that Buhari and his APC government is giving Nigeria.
Nonsense government cry

Listening to "NSOGBU(problem)" by Chief S. O. Osankwa. Their is no country were their is no problem..
Common chill say;
sai baba!
sai APC!
Sai ßuhari!
Ka ihe diri gi na nma! cry

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by NZAGHA(f): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Edwardhead:
the creativity of the jollof rice is irreleavant if it is not delicious, or what shall it profit the design of the jollof when it is salty? grin grin

bad mouth ti take over grin grin chai
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by abike12(f): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
I love jollof rice! The pictures are making me hungry, OP well done o

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Emeka71(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:

Hot Jollof rice with fried plantain and roasted chicken, with a cold bottle of coke to step it down. Choi!!!
I ate all what you listed yesterday.
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Sunofgod:
Nigeria will not be participating this year......in fact remove those pics because they are upsetting right now!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807356_img20160529wa0005_jpeg5853ab4017e2fc1dfaeb61cf36c904c0

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Awoofawo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
xreal:
You call it creativity, I call it 'toying with food' which may call for God's wroth.

Anyway, why be say na Raw Pepper wey una don slice, na him you carry put for where Nigeria dey for the World Map.

kontinue

She the country situation no dey pepper you like e dey pepper others?!

APC! Pepper!!!

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by ajepako(f): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense government cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yep.
lexiconkabir:

Even without the coke and chicken? cheesy
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wow, enjoyment lol.
Emeka71:
I ate all what you listed yesterday.
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Stanbeto: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
We no do this year own o
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by LOVEGINO(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:

if it was PDP regime, I cud ve say come lemme take u out. But for dis kind CHANGE wey we dey so, u re on ur own. Look for d nearest eatery help ursef grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.