Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures (59150 Views)

World Jollof Day 2018: Three Fun Recipes To Try / The Origin Of Jollof Rice / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hehehehe grin
Abi oh.
LOVEGINO:
if it was PDP regime, I cud ve say come lemme take u out. But for dis kind CHANGE wey we dey so, u re on ur own. Look for d nearest eatery help ursef grin

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by xreal: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Awoofawo:

She the country situation no dey pepper you like e dey pepper others?!

APC! Pepper!!!

My broda, no be only pepper, e dey bulala person join.

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by pahen1991: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Landloard01:
Haters everywhere,...We cooked, We are eating, we must conquer, tongue but ready to pack out when Daddy and Mummy are back home tonight.... grin cheesy

Happy jollof rice day HJRD

Wat did Armstrong say wen he landed in the moon? I need a plate of jollof rice . It's not just an ordinary food it's a food of the gods

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Landloard01(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
pahen1991:

Wat did Armstrong say wen he landed in the moon? I need a plate of jollof rice . It's not just an ordinary food it's a food of the gods
grin cheesy I will eat in the dream and still ask for more sef....

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by enigma2007(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Better firewood cooked Jollof rice... The smokey taste makes it awesome

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
enigma2007:
Better firewood cooked Jollof rice... The smokey taste makes it awesome
your head dey there, that fire wood own always taste different cheesy

2 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Ezionye(f): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm

Is it the same jollof rice i know dat is gathering all these love songs and poetry?

Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by SC31(f): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Now I'm hungry for some jollof.

Hot Jollof rice with fried plantain and roasted chicken, with a cold bottle of coke to step it down. Choi!!!
o lawd shocked
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by emmatee57(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Edwardhead:
the creativity of the jollof rice is irreleavant if it is not delicious, or what shall it profit the design of the jollof when it is salty? grin grin
Bros no be holy bible you de read again ooocheesy na real jolof quote u de carrygrin
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin Abeg Nairalanders !!! Make una come join me Celebrate dis day with my Village Local Rice cheesy
Na only you waka come? Yeeeeh undecided
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Stanbeto:
We no do this year own o
The price of rice don skyrocket!
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by bigtt76(f): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hunger nor worray dis porsin at all naaa grin
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by tunary(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:

Hot Jollof rice with fried plantain and roasted chicken, with a cold bottle of coke to step it down. Choi!!!
na wa for you o, this your own naim make the level of d hunger increase
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by ofadaa: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jollof rice needs to be protected from all you nairalanders

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJYVi2NDqUb/?taken-by=katslifestyle01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by phranq(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sunofgod:
Nigeria will not be participating this year......in fact remove those pics because they are upsetting right now!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807356_img20160529wa0005_jpeg5853ab4017e2fc1dfaeb61cf36c904c0

bros chill n njoy d jellof b4 e go finish.....even APC dey chop jellof

2 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Hotdiamond(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
tekslee:
Intresting!!!
Interesting
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by pahen1991: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Landloard01:
grin cheesy I will eat in the dream and still ask for more sef....
Abeg oo if you see am for dream no eat abeg
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Binsani(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oya make I follow celebrate too

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by wtfCode: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
tongue
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by lukasmuyiwa(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spells:
Then find somebody cheesy
I wonder o...or you dey expect make them dey chase u to cook am for you nitwit
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by sbabimbola(f): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sunofgod:
Nigeria will not be participating this year......in fact remove those pics because they are upsetting right now!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807356_img20160529wa0005_jpeg5853ab4017e2fc1dfaeb61cf36c904c0

THIS PICS IS SO SO HILARIOUS!
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by phesthus(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wow.. Jollof Rice Day?? .hilarious..

. Commenting from <a href="http://www.fbnaija.com">Fbnaija.com (FBNAIJA BLOG) |HOME OF ENTERTAINMENT AND TECHNOLOGY NEWS... VISIT US FOR YOUR UPDATES|</a>
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by BlackKenichi(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Time to cause some controversy.

I've never had Jollof Rice! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by nkechiben(f): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
ok Seen
wtfCode:
tongue

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by BlackKenichi(m): 5:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Nigerian Jollof vs Ghanaian Jollof. Which is better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KatrpSligBM

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by donbenedict(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
marycool18:
wink ah lov'it, but I need someone to cook it with tongue
u need me

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by obontami: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Fabulocity:

hmmmm smiley
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by obontami: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
e be like say hand d scratch lalasticlala ooo
Dollyjoy go cook jollof for u after una Don bang like 8rounds of sex smiley
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by obontami: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
cc itzsuperpuff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Help Estimate Jollof Rice For About 300 Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.