Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Our Stuck On You Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Stuck On You Romance. (317 Views)

Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Stuck On You Romance. by lawani: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Stuck on you!
Gat this feeling down deep in my soul that I just cant lose!
Yes I am on my way........

- Lionel Ritchie

This song best approximates the romance between me and Barbara Bush Jr, CEO Global Health Corps, New York. Well, I knew someone was there and for a long time, I thought step one was the real person, then she failed and I moved to step 2 whom I felt never knew me and that she knew me when I contacted her on facebook since I heard of her from my employee, but she actually was the one who paid the step one a million naira to back off, she failed and I moved to step 3 whom I realised had been on standby for years as well making hitsongs to that effect in the US, she failed and I moved to Barbara, the one who had always been there since 2001. They were all place holders for her. The steps one to three.

Mighty glad she stayed!.
She could have abandoned me but she did not. It was very hardwork for her.

No song approximates the story better than Lionel Ritchie's Stuck on you'

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lionelrichie/stuckonyou.html
Re: Our Stuck On You Romance. by lazbuz: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really Cool? Your Friend Hooking You Up On A Date? / k / Monster Studios ⇒ Web Design. Apps. Graphics. SEO. Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.