Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

A Tale Of Love (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Love (18+) (53588 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by feyorpe: 10:32pm On May 13, 2017
kasala!!!

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2017
Continue oo

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 11:45pm On May 13, 2017
''Oya waka fast ode''
the huge guy shouted at me,ahh my own don finish today o,what will my mum say of me,that she sent me to school only for me to die because of a girl,ahhh i was praying deep within me that nothing bad happens.He looked at me.
''see as u dey sweat like goat''
''bros i no well naim make o'' i tried to lie so atleast he would have pity on me.
We walked for some distance till we reached labour market,a place in the school where u see all sort of businesses;photocopying,printing,salon,restaurant and so on.
He stopped and held me into a big salon where i saw about 6 guys sitting down ,four were smoking weed while the rest two were jst gisting.
I greeted them
''good morning sirs''
shut up u bastard .
''oya kneel down there '' i heard one of them say.
I quickly knelt down.
''so na you the struggle woman with kapo himself,your own don Jar today''
waooza ...i recieved one hot slap
''oga i no know say na ur babe'' i said in midst of tears.i saw the kapo himself as i could easily distinguished him from the other guys,he was the only one wearing Red regalia while the others wore black with yellow socks.One of them moved forward and told me that kapo has given me 1week to leave his girl or face the wrath of the A.xe men.
A.xe men as they identify themselves was the deadliest cult in school,if any one dares touches an aye,next two days you hear that person is dead,and nothing would be done about it,the extent of their power.
So I thanked them and i was allowed to go...mehn if u see the kind run wey i run,usain bolt na play...one,two i was in my lecture hall,i carried my books and went straight home even when Mikel was talking to me,my mind was at home already.
Later Emily called,i refused picking,she gave me over 4 to 5 missed calls but i didnt pick.
After a while she called again,this time i picked and gave her an excuse of not been close to my phone,asked her how she was doing ,blah blah blah,we talked for sometimes but i never mentioned what happened to me earlier in school.we bade each other good byes.
Weekend came and gone,i really couldn't get myself during that period,my sister Ene noticed it because i became quiet and reserved,i lied to her when she asked that i was actually preparing for a test ahead but i knew she still had doubts.
Gbam! monday morning,day1 of the supposed 1week duration,i arrived school,hailed few of my friends like everything was normal,met emily,we chatted as usual,i told kcee everything that happened on friday,he was calm and told me not to worry that everything would be fine.
Omoh which kind guy be dis...'' serious matter like this u dey tell me ma calm down '' i told him
''i say make u calm down,u too the behave like woman''...was the next thing i heard.I felt a bit angry and left his side,that day went by without me telling Emily anything.
Tuesday and wednesday same thing.
On thurdays morning in class,my phone beeped,i checked, it was a message from an unknown number which read ''Day 4 ...hope u remember''
My whole body turned hot...Emily noticed how i started sweating all of a sudden,and asked what was wrong i jst replied her with a smile...if only she knew the mess i was into.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2017
Bros abeg continue i dey ur back
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 11:55pm On May 13, 2017
AlamienDagash:
So after all these months, our own devilmaycry dey write story and i no know anyways am through with it.
Mehn the story sweet like 4ck.
Dude, I'mma love the suspense in the tori.
Thanks bro...i appreciate
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 11:56pm On May 13, 2017
Hadampson:
Another one for u guys
cc: herosakin777, stephengee12, and samyfreshsmooth btw thanks for d mention, DMC
welcome Sire ...
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 11:58pm On May 13, 2017
Akinwale14:
Bros abeg continue i dey ur back
lol..tanks jare ..i sight u well
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2017
devilmaycry:
lol..tanks jare ..i sight u well
Use more update slap me i no go talk at all
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Damibiz(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2017
Guy freestyle that babe,we gat alot on campus i de even run frm them self

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Fmartin(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2017
Hadampson:
I hail o times 20million.. u 3 musshgrin wey my seat
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by stephenGee12(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Mazza mazza lemme call my family.
Cc. Hadampson (boss i hail yu) fmartin (i sight yu bro) stephengee12 (i dey great una)
Rachealfst Yewendequeen Ritababe Queenitee TheBlessedMan Adesina12 Gabbyraze Saraphina Yungtemy Nnena Azeequeen Evajeel.
vvvip section please.

Wait first how many vvvip seat I wan dey sef. I no come joor.
Na play I dey play ooo. Dagsah I sight u. Abeg help me keep seat beside two fine gals(u knw wetin I mean ba grin grin)
Mallam ikombe were u dey na. We dey wait for d kilishi

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Another one for u guys

cc: herosakin777, stephengee12, and samyfreshsmooth
btw thanks for d mention, DMC

paddy thanks for the mention

lemme sheck awt the story
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by herosakin777(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Another one for u guys
cc: herosakin777, stephengee12, and samyfreshsmooth btw thanks for d mention, DMC
thanks my boss am here now
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by AlamienDagash(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2017
Kai! Guy when vampire dey around, no fear those so-called A.xe mens.
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 9:23pm On May 14, 2017
Friday morning i woke up with a strange fever and this time i wasn't faking it.i could still remember how i felt after seeing another message in my phone when i got back from lectures the previous day,a confirmation message;something about replying back that i have broken up with Emily.God i was frustrated but I still managed and went to school though with the intention of relating everything that had happened to Emily.I really hoped she could understand.
On my way to lecture i bumped into Becky..
Me ; hello
Becky : hi
Me : longest time ,how are you?
Becky : fine
Me : still angry with me right?..am truly sorry
Becky : Its okay,so its Emily ?
Me : uhmmmm , its a long story,will talk later.
I hurriedly took another direction shouting at an invincible friend
''stanley ...stanley'' ...whereas there was no one stanley,i only wanted to get away from her.later on i got moody in class, there wasnt any lecturer,i was just thinking about the outcome of everything...
''guy u too the think'' i was brought back to reality by kcee's voice.
''werin u the even think of self''
'' oboi nothing o'' i told kcee,
He told me about a family he was in,how they could solve my problem,i was happy but at the same time curious,which family would be able to solve this issue or maybe he was just playing with me.I asked him more about his so called family and he told me they were called ''the Adventurers''..,that they were like a brotherhood of intelligent people,brave minds who could do anything to help their own,wow what a nice name and good motives i thought,i never knew it was another name for the Vikings cult group.He told me he was going to take me to meet his brothers right away,i was relunctant,so i told him i was going to think about it.
We were done with lectures for the day,i headed towards the park to take bike home since Emily had already left,her mom came to pick her up,i couldn't tell her about it;i wass scared of what her reaction may be..as i was about stopping a bike man a message entered my phone '' come behind labour market now if you like your life'' ... Which kind wahala be this?..quietly i started walking towards the labour market,when i reached i saw 3 guys walking towards me and in the opened they grabbed me and took me behind.
''oya na,we no see your message again,abi u wan play us ni'' the smallest amongst them said.
i stammered '' no no be so oga,i been been the plan to do so be before una hold me ''
''shebi we don turn small pikin for your eyes'' a heavy slap landed on my face,before i could understand the dimension of the slap,one of them rushed me and packed me from the ground,omoh my waist start tell me,i began begging them but to no avail,i got beaten to pulp,while people around stood and watched,the guys told me that this was only a warning and that they were going to kill me and use my blood to paint their temple.Till now i didnt knw how i managed to take a bike home.Mum was sitted in the parlour,i guess she left her shop for her sales girls,she was shocked when she saw me and asked what happened to me but i lied that i had an accident and it was not that serious.
Went straight into my room...and all i could think of was the ''adventurers'' ...i couldn't lose Emily to any one.I must join the Adventurers i said to myself before i slept off.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 9:25pm On May 14, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Kai! Guy when vampire dey around, no fear those so-called A.xe mens.
grin
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 9:32pm On May 14, 2017
Damibiz:
Guy freestyle that babe,we gat alot on campus i de even run frm them self
hehehe
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2017
I dey feel this story abeg more update..
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 10:49pm On May 14, 2017
''Guy where u dey? I dey call your number but you no dey pick,call me fast abeg'' i typed and sent the message to kcee since he wasnt picking my calls.
Saturday for me unlike other people was a free day .i was done with house chores even though i wasnt fully focused doing it becos i had the intention of meeting Kcee so he could hook me up with his so called brothers.
He later called and told me to meet him around the school gate,i guess he was taking me to see them off campus.So i took my bath and rushed out,took a bike and zoomed off,met kcee at the
school gate already waiting for me,we shaked hands normally aspar guys wey we be and he told me if i had thought about my decision and i really wanted in,that once in no going out,i guess i didn't hear that part well as i quickly agreed that i was ready.
So we set out,walking and gisting,he told me we were going to sodom and gomora.''sodom and gomora .. i asked ,yes he replied.Sodom and gomora as its called is an off campus hostel filled with all manner of people.If you are looking for prostitutes,thats there house,cultists? Their playing ground,infact the name really said it all.
I was a bit scared but anything for Emily,she is worth it.Talking about Emily,she had been calling me since in the morning but i refused picking her calls,my mind was just focused on what we were going to.
We finally reached sodom and gomora,he led me into a room,it was a big room well furnished with beautiful chairs,there was even a plasma tv and home theatre, we met four guys inside,i greeted them and they responded back,he introduced me as the friend he talked about and they all smiled,i was happy they smiled.we were served drinks,ahhh see bah anything concerning drinks i was always gamed,i drink alot but hardly get stupidly drunk but that day i drank just a single cup of MacDowells and i started seeing tripple before u did say jack i slept off,I swear that macdowells no be normal one cos when i woke up it was already around 7pm.i checked my wrist watch...7pm ?...i shouted,mogbe mumsy go quarell me today o,i was still lying down when i turned and to my greatest surprise i wasn't in any room instead i was inside a bush surrendered by over 8 to 10 guys with cutlasses.i began to sweat
Then i saw Kcee,i tried standing up but still felt dizzy,Next thing i was rooted to the ground,i tried shouting but couldn't,i just mumbled some words directing it towards kcee who stood watching me
'' kcee,u no do me well,i no knw say na cult u wan ma join,na God go punish you''

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 10:57pm On May 14, 2017
Akinwale14:
I dey feel this story abeg more update..
thanks Bro.....ma buy u gulder make u take complete the wellness grin
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by SunFlow(m): 12:44am On May 15, 2017
but why u join cult na. I dont like cult movies, just find away around this. I toot u abandoned this story. Keep it up
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 3:15am On May 15, 2017
devilmaycry:
thanks Bro.....ma buy u gulder make u take complete the wellness grin
Goldberg is ok grin
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Damibiz(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2017
Na Emily,she is worth it,according...carry ur cross....u jst start a war u cannot fight,bcus u go dey death broke nowaday...nice update
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by YungTemy(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Cc. Hadampson (boss i hail yu) fmartin (i sight yu bro) stephengee12 (i dey great una)
Rachealfst Yewendequeen Ritababe Queenitee TheBlessedMan Adesina12 Gabbyraze Saraphina Yungtemy Nnena Azeequeen Evajeel.
vvvip section please.
thanks for the mention. Been following since yesterday.
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by queenitee(f): 2:01pm On May 15, 2017
AlamienDagash:
vvvip section please.
Mehn, I just got the mention. Thank you. The story is wow
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by hormobolanle: 3:52pm On May 15, 2017
hahahahah Lol dis oj funny o, cultist kn boya God dy? Weldon o our writer d lord is ur muscle...... were Dat boy dem dy Call Hadampson? u no kn say u go mention me bah? I reserve my comment Skillful01 come n c o
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 7:55pm On May 15, 2017
hormobolanle:
hahahahah Lol dis oj funny o, cultist kn boya God dy?
Weldon o our writer
d lord is ur muscle......
were Dat boy dem dy Call Hadampson? u no kn say u go mention me bah?
I reserve my comment
Skillful01 come n c o
heheh...Oga i sight you
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2017
Waiting and Watching
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 9:15pm On May 15, 2017
''Aro mate,lets keep the Oriental laws of survival and maintain Omerta the law of silence..today being the day of the one eye god...sing the songs of hojas and sail and never to disembark even at the face of death'' this was the words i heard from their so called executioner,the leader of the group that gives instructions to other members.what have i gotten myself into??...i was thoroughly beaten to pulp,i felt pains at every joint of my body,chai kcee don kill me o.
I was lieing on the ground weak and broken while other members were dancing around me singing and throwing Orientation.
''Arrow kills and bury..norwishly SPIDO says ...Aro rugged u,inachester inabruten,for the minds of vikans are not the same''
''Aro TRICKY ..for it was captee see no see,say no tell for eyes that see and tell shall see no more''
ayeekperere...they all replied fireeee
''Aro DRUGZ ...Bleep ooo bloody,aro mate,for it been cap in book panama iii vs rugged...mokontor mokontor,a sweetness of a madman is best known to a mad man,my fellow norsemen for vicky vicky ,tommy tommy''
''Aro TRIPZ ..kesersa kesera,what must be must be,sufferings are lessons for those who want to learn and drilling are meant for correction,my fellow norse men wida wida,we will sail from cantata to vahala cos we are sanko rejected,6ft rejected,mama rejected,papa rejected but odin accepted''
They continued,while i noticed some1 mixing some stuffs in a small calabash,my head hurts with all the pains,it was like i was in fire .They stopped and the person brought the mixed concoction and gave it to me,chaiiii that thing bitter no be small...when i drank to a level ,he collected the calabash which they all drank from.
Congratz man i heard kcee's voice,i wanted to talk but my voice couldn't come out,other members came and congratulated me too.Atleast i felt relieved the whole noise thingy was over.Kcee took me home,that was around 11pm.He explained to my mum that we were attacked by robbers,who beat us up and collected our money but left me with my touch light phone and that we were just coming from the clinic after having recieved help from a good samaritan.My mum believed him.
Immediately i reached my room,i brought my phone out and saw 5missed calls and 1 message.
It was emily that called,i opened the message sent from Emily still and it read '' hey baby,i'm sorry i don't love you again,pls forgive me'' i slammed my back on my bed and that was how i slept off.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2017
Ahah see gobe,strong thing,bro more update pls

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 10:12pm On May 15, 2017
What was Emily trying to say?...a breakup message or what exactly?or was she threatened?...or she now knows i'm a cultist i asked myself... Abeg imagine babe wey i nearly die for o...noo this cant be happening, No!!
Sunday morning,i called emily over seven times but no answer, i was still laying in bed,mum and sis came and did the normal pet they usually do when one was ill.
No church that day,i couldn't eat neither could i say a single word.
My head was filled with different thoughts,from last night experience to Emily's message to what my life would become.
This no be wetin i plan for my life,at a time i felt like the ground should open up and swallow me .
A call came through ,it was kcee calling,i angrily declined and flinged the phone to the other side of the bed.
He was part of the reason i was angry at the moment,how could someone i called my friend do this to me.Why didnt he tell me the truth all along?? I hissed.
Kpim kpim,my phone beeped,i ignored it thinking it was kcee,after a while i decided to check it,low and behold it wasn't kcee but Emily '' morning Oj,i know you did be angry with me,but know this...hahahahahhah am laughing right now,happy April fool's day in arias,i love you plenty baby,have a nice day boo''
i smiled and laughed at myself,i totally forgot yesterday was 1st April,i should have known emily wasn't capable of breaking my heart.Few minutes later she called and we laughed at each other,i felt a huge burden lifted but it wasn't for long as another message came through ''2moro na ur day,f'up and ur head go roll ''
tomorrow ?..ahhh , i don forget say tomorrow na monday self,my own don finish o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / The Lover Next Door II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.