Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigerian Executed In Indonesia For Drugs Was Buried In His Hometown (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Executed In Indonesia For Drugs Was Buried In His Hometown (photos) (776 Views)

Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Executed In Indonesia For Drugs Was Buried In His Hometown (photos) by oladeledave: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha was arrested and executed in Indonesia for drug trafficking. the 35-year old was laid to rest in his hometown in Ezigbo village, ihiala LGA of Anambra state, He was buried was buried amidst tears in his mansion. Families and friends are in attendance to mourn him.

See Photos

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Executed In Indonesia For Drugs Was Buried In His Hometown (photos) by oladeledave: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Executed In Indonesia For Drugs Was Buried In His Hometown (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
R I P!
Re: Nigerian Executed In Indonesia For Drugs Was Buried In His Hometown (photos) by grodt999: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
R I P!

RIP = rest in peaces for drug dealers!

(1) (Reply)

This Happened Somewhere In Nigeria... / Sad Story:as Nigerian Man Obinna Ezeoke Charged With Murder Of Woman And Her Nep / How A SCAM GANG DEFRAUDED ME OF N50k WITH TALES OF AN ACCIDENT VICTIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.