Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) - Pets (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) (68455 Views)

Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:
You shut up my friend. Only a sick fellow like the ugly lunatic up there will inscribed the name of a seating president on a dog hoping his action will spark some sort of crisis. He should thank his star that the issue is handled in a civilized manner. Why didn't he inscribed ojukwu's name or any of his leaders cognomen on the said dog if he wants to show how miserable his life is?

You don't go about looking for trouble and when that trouble finally finds you, you begin to play the victim card. Maybe if he'd call his name buhari without inscribing buhari's name on the dog, just maybe nobody will have any problem with him. But what that sick fellow did is an 'act of provocation', a breach of public peace and an evil intention to instigate violence. Like I said earlier, he should thank his very tiny star that the authority stepped in to calm every boiling nerve down.

Again he should thank his 'very very tiny star'.

You sound sensible, grin
Be kind enough to throw some light on this
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ex-
president-obasanjo-donates-
chimpanzee-named-patience-zoo/
" 7:48am
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 6:12am On Aug 23, 2016
Aurelius1:
The hausa man who kidnapped a minor to kano, raped and got her pregnant was not jailed. Instead he was released and transported back to kano state with a presidential jet. Here you are screaming that a man who named his pet how he wanted be sent to jail. Nigeria is a shit-hole. The kind of stuff that happens here makes me wonder whether Nigerians are normal people.

Oh spare me that crap. The post is clear enough if you really can read and understand English language.

His offense is not about naming his animal Buhari', rather trying to instigate violence by paradigm the animal in midst of those he knows would get angry with that action.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by TEYA: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2016
cheruv:
Those who rained on GEJ all manner of insults are now running helter skelter bkos buhari was served in the same tea cup!
Useless nation! angry
Good luck was a clueless buffoon who opened the doors of our treasure house for everyone to loot. I will forever insult him. I will vote buhari anytime over him, not like buhari is perfect.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Is dis an offence? Wen Muslims in d name of religion n ethnicity are maiming in quantum, no body takes them to court,I hate dis country!

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by cheruv: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2016
TEYA:

Good luck was a clueless buffoon who opened the doors of our treasure house for everyone to loot. I will forever insult him. I will vote buhari anytime over him, not like buhari is perfect.
I don't givva damn about politics... At the same time am not blind to what's happening around. Buhari should keep calm and take the insults like Jonathan did. Anything else is stinking hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by SmarisAjur(f): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Why would they charge this man to court? During Clinton's tenure over there in USA I named my uncle's dog Bill Clinton because I loved the man and his position in government. The dog was loyal and well behaved. When my uncle relocated to his new house, he went with the dog but the dog came visiting me everyday and crossing a major road to do that. The dog was so loved by all including those it bit for misbehaving around him. Why would a non lunatic name his dog Buhari knowing fully well that the dog will eventually misbehave, go deaf, bite dick and harry including the owner and eventually get killed by angry mob? This man should have found a better name for the dog like Trump, Hillary, Clinton, GEJ, etc and not a cl..less name. Please discharge and acquit that case.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by valx2: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:
Silly man. Look at his ugly face like what can't be imagined
Yes he's a silly man for naming an innocent dog after a dullard president. What an insult to an innocent dog..
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 6:47am On Aug 23, 2016
jclassiq:
senseless man. U even know dat ur post is senseless.
last last thunder go still fire u, trust me
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=ETILA100 post=48721215][/quote]
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=ETILA100 post=48721215][/quote]
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by adimsmt: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Newshelmboss:
Mr Joachim Chinakwe, The 40-year-old trader arrested for naming his dog Buhari has been arraigned in court.

Joachim, who was arrested on August 13, 2016, was arraigned before a Sango Magistrate Court, Ogun State on Monday August 22, 2016.

According to the charge sheet, the trader was said to have conducted himself in a manner likely to cause breach of peace by naming his of Buhari and parading same at Hausa section of Ketere market in Sango area.

Joachim pleaded not guilty to the charges.

PHOTOS:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-man-who-named-dog-buhari-in.html

Please can anyone tell me what the charge in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2016
argon500:
trouble sleep, yanga go wake am

Meanwhile..

My Calabar neighbor Etebong was singing this morning and this is what i heard:

I ron get alert DOG MEAT
I ron buy motor na DOG MEAT
On my werring day na DOG MEAT
I ron pay my rent na DOG MEAT
Everything i do na DOG MEAT oooo, na DOG MEAT oh...,Na DOG MEAT...Lmao
stale.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by echerow: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Buhari and his APC Judges should leave innocent Nigerians alone and face the problem confronting Nigeria. Charging Joachim Chinakwe to court is an infringement on his right to life and a total distraction. Anybody can give any name to any object. Buhari's name is Mohammed or Mohammadu, which ever, does it mean that Buhari is the prophet Mohammed of the moslem faith? The Ibo meaning of Buhari is CARRY AROUND or TAKE IT ROUND. So an Ibo man can give his dog a name called CARRY AROUND or TAKE IT ROUND. Nigerians please be wise.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by decasey(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2016
erico2k2:

what about if I name my Dog obama, at least he is the most powerful man in the world right about now.
oga is ur choice no body will quarried u. By d way is God?, Dere r different Dogg Romin around my street, when u here dere name u ur self go tire.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Like play like play water don pass him garri. Hmmm, anyone who cares to name his pet funny names will learn to do it privately.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2016
You are hereby sentenced to death by stoning
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2016
ststyreal:

Mr supporter of the insensitive ruler, is your president the only 'Buhari' in the country? Did he inscribed 'PRESIDENT BUHARI' on the dog? You guys are so so ignorant honestly. You are all carrying the things of this world on your head as if death will not come. What happens to forgiveness that his religion preaches? I pity the president honestly because he is just too full of himself. You that seems to carrying the matter on your head, you better think of your life and how positively useful you will be to the society instead of supporting a man who doesn't know if u are breathing.

Actually, I doubt the President or police force would throw this guy in prison. He's gonna get a slap on the wrist but they would make sure he sings through his nostrils in the process to serve as a deter for prospective pet-namers. I once called my pet Duchess, a name I wouldn't inscribe on the dog were I to be among the English Lords. Naming a chimps patient has no direct correlation because it's not in the era of patientdachimps or within the dwellings of Patient's followers. We all have to be wise, live and let live bro.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by buckyfof(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Themonster:
buhari is a terrorist
buhari is a cursed animal
you are a saddened man....I av serious pity 4 u
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by patostation(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Now the guy has been arraigned in a court of law why are we flexing unnecessary muscles.

I have been praying for the man to be taken to court so that this issue can be judicially tested. If he is jailed we will all learn from it. If he is freed, he will likely demand damages and we will also learn from it.

Let us be civilised in our reactions.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by elenungboro: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2016
I want to ask you people a question.
Is it a right thing to name any of your pet after your Elder?
Has it be done anywhere in the World?
Have you ever read it in America or any of the European country where anyone name his pet after their serving President?
Nigerian, make we think and do the right thing. It is the time we need to leave religion and tribe and do the right thing if we really want to make our Country great.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by boss1310(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2016
slawali:

You no go school?ask ppl wey go school for ur side pls.
Cambridge graduated nepotistic hypocrite please why not explain to me yourself why naming of a personal property like a dog will bring someone to court yet people accused of stealing billions walks free

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by bahgo2001: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Bullet1234:

Give me one good reason why he is silly? I believe their are many people going with the name Buhari and he is entitled to name his dog whatever name he wishes. I Have two dogs Tobi and Charle and also a rabbit called Lola... what's the big deal?
Show us the dogs with their names inscribed on the body

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Angrymode: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Proffdada:

At first I thought he was unfairly arrested but the guy went too far by parading around with that dog in a hot zone trying to instigate chaos
If he was beheaded now all these apologists won't see he was a dumb Suicidal warmonger
You can name your dog "general Mohammed buhari" if you want but don't put innocent lives at risk by pricking evil with electric needlesundecided

I see, if u see ur name tattooed on a dog or goat, u will kill the owner abi?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by alfsalami: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
O boy , you get foolish mind o. Indirectly insulting our president to entertain your Ibo people , your face like mumu , your family no deserve pity at all
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
Angrymode:

I see, if u see ur name tattooed on a dog or goat, u will kill the owner abi?
tell me what will happen if a white man has the word "nigga" tattooed on his dog or goat walks around in a black community in America the land of the free?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by boss1310(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
shellman:
You see, people like you are bad example to others and a disgrace to organised norm, if you could not understand that man's offence To any civilised culture, it's a sickening offence!
civilised culture you call it?a presidential nominee in a civilised country like the US was sculpted nude in three public square with his name written on it yet the sculptor walks free,nobody is in court about it and the presidential nominee laughed about it.that's what civilisation and true democracy means but your hereditary dictatorial nepotistic and sentimental views towards your partisan set of people blinds you to it.you are and the rest of your like minds are the problem we have in this country how about those Fulani herdsmen who murdered indigenes in the south east and south west are they in court now?
Nigeria should be moving forward by now having learnt a lesson from the tribalism of our founding fathers but its elements like you that are dragging us back
Every president in this world even our own IBB,OBJ and JONATHAN have one time or the other have the media,celebrities and citizens make mockery of their name yet no one goes to court or police cell about it.shame to you and your likes for what is happening in my dear country

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by pharmagba: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2016
mynd1:
see dis bastard nama,pig,dog,chimpanzee,monkey? Thunder fire Ur useless mama there. gidin uwarka. karuwa.

Na wa Mynd1
I used to follow you, your comment used to be concise civil and tactful in giving it back to Nairalanders that get under you skin.
You use words like 'sir', 'thanks' etc even when the other person is rude.
What changed Mund1? Now you call people all sorts of name and has thrown decorum and civility to the wind?
What caused this negative transformation?
I'm not judging you but expressing my observations. Please take this as a friendly thoughts

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by monex(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:
You shut up my friend. Only a sick fellow like the ugly lunatic up there will inscribed the name of a seating president on a dog hoping his action will spark some sort of crisis. He should thank his star that the issue is handled in a civilized manner. Why didn't he inscribed ojukwu's name or any of his leaders cognomen on the said dog if he wants to show how miserable his life is?

You don't go about looking for trouble and when that trouble finally finds you, you begin to play the victim card. Maybe if he'd call his name buhari without inscribing buhari's name on the dog, just maybe nobody will have any problem with him. But what that sick fellow did is an 'act of provocation', a breach of public peace and an evil intention to instigate violence. Like I said earlier, he should thank his very tiny star that the authority stepped in to calm every boiling nerve down.

someone inscribed Jonathan on a goat and paraded it too then.

Well it doesnt make either right. It is a breach of peace and defamation of someone's character
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by damon222: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2016
shellman:
And you had the gut to describe our President as an animal? This is a testimony of a race that has no cultural heritage &civilization!
Who is this brat?
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Angrymode: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Proffdada:
tell me what will happen if a white man has the word "nigga" tattooed on his dog or goat walks around in a black community in America the land of the free?

Stupid black people will definitely attack the man but not me.

Honestly, what has his name/tattoo of his dog got to do with me undecided It is just like someone called out to me: "You nigga, stop there!". I will only stop if I am a nigga. As long I am not physically stopped, I will go my way.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2016
and what crime has the man committed?....y is the presidency taking it personal?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by enyi225(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:

you should thank ur vry big star that this is a democracy, thus ur free to say all dis shit u jus said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo) / Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.