Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) (68498 Views)

Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Observant: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
fiizznation:
But she didn't inscribe the governor's name on any dog. You don't just get the point here, do you? Calling the dog buhari is not the main deal here, rather inscribing buhari's name on the said dog is the problem here

If I clearly understand you, anywhere an insribption of the name Buhari is made refers to President Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by marshborn(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Petroking:
If you read my statement correctly you would see that I said giving the dog a name was not the issue. Inscribing the name on both sides are. It is funny how you find it hard to assimilate what I am saying. Do you know what it means to inscribe. Get a paint and write BUHARI on the right and left side of the dog and walk around it in an Hausa setting. Most Hausa's with minial jobs are not so educated. What do you think will happen??. I expect much better from you

The simple fact remains that he didn't break any law. This rubbish can't happen in any other administration.
Was this man arrested?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
lafuria1:

You are just not been realistic, Nigeria is too tribal sensitive, I'm sure you know that, even if that wasn't the intention, people are going to see it that way.
Tell me how it will lead to the owner? The dog name is buhari, what other information can lead to the owners address

To the last question, because it simply doesn't happen. People NEVER tag their dog with a cardboard for the world to see.
Finally, just ask yourself, why o you think he wanted everyone to know he named the dog buhari, lets forget about the president. Was it not enough to name the dog buhari and walk it around, he simply will tell people if asked, if it's normal to you then all cool.
I'm glad you said nigeria is "tribal sensitive" and that right there my friend. is the problem, not that someone named their dog a certain name.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]
i repeat shatap there you shameless hypocrite now you're justifying the useless prostitute product of rape from a pedophile monkey called aisha calling a sitting governor a dog.

when you guys are busy raining curses on GEJ you don't think of this backlash from miss karma.

this is just the beginning buhari will test every dose of what he used against GEJ 100 times and by then you guys will also be his victims.
bunch of shameless, senseless zombies
the man sef no like his dog because if he did he wouldn't have named his precious dog a cursed name like buhari.
useless president
useless supporters
omo you really provoke!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by san316(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]
i repeat shatap there you shameless hypocrite now you're justifying the useless prostitute product of rape from a pedophile monkey called aisha calling a sitting governor a dog.

when you guys are busy raining curses on GEJ you don't think of this backlash from miss karma.

this is just the beginning buhari will test every dose of what he used against GEJ 100 times and by then you guys will also be his victims.
the man sef no like his dog because if he did he wouldn't have named his precious dog a cursed name like buhari.
useless president
useless supporters

This one is lost.

My condolences.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Ups01(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:
the man self resemble animal..

he must be from calabar

@least a little respect for our Mr P

Quote me and thunder fire you and your generations
you're a full. shocked haba!
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Ups01(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
fiizznation:
Silly man. Look at his ugly face like what can't be imagined
you're also a big full
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
SuperBlack:
That guy is an idiot. If he had denied this in the first minutes of entering police station and ask somebody to kill the dog, he would have been a free man by now.
Hahahahahah roflwkd @ the emboldened cheesy cheesy
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ups01:
you're a full. shocked haba!
last last thunder go still fire u, I said don't quote me
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
page5:

Are we in America?

You should rather ask what would have happened if it were to be in Kano suburb?

Knowing fully well how an average almajiri behaves.

Though it is obvious we have a lot of "children" on this forum by their posts you can tell.

No sane person deliberately look for trouble that could consume him.
I hope you are not trying to insult me with the "children" talk.

America is a free country like Nigeria.undecided

So we should walk on eggshells because the average almajiri is an 1diot?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Observant: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
fiizznation:
But she didn't inscribe the governor's name on any dog. You don't just get the point here, do you? Calling the dog buhari is not the main deal here, rather inscribing buhari's name on the said dog is the problem here

Again Dogs and Baboons statement and the parallel government threats weren't breach of peace with an attempt to incite?
As a matter of fact, the former actuslly did incite and got youth corners killed.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I'm not really against naming a dog buhari', that is your cuppa.. But parading' your Buhari' dog in the midst of our northern brothers is no doubt attempting to cause another mayhem in Ogun' state..

You know they don't take things like this lightly. And if the kerfuffles' starts now, innocent people will mostly be the victim including your brothers in the north.

For the reason, we should always apply sense to whatever we are doing and always know the attitude of people for who they are so as for peace to reign. Yoruba will say, "mo iwa fo'ni wa ni mu ore jore" you can use Google translate it sha.

The judge should jail you for 2month pere' angry
Next time you won't try to cause havoc on the society.

I rest my case.

Court!!!
The hausa man who kidnapped a minor to kano, raped and got her pregnant was not jailed. Instead he was released and transported back to kano state with a presidential jet. Here you are screaming that a man who named his pet how he wanted be sent to jail. Nigeria is a shit-hole. The kind of stuff that happens here makes me wonder whether Nigerians are normal people.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Petroking: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please I need to ask you a simple question. First this picture recently showed up on the internet after this guy story came up, n nothing is impossible with the computer(photoshopping). In as much as it is stupid. This does not have to do with the president (PMB). Please always try to read a story before you comment. The man's neighbor who is an Hausa, His father's name is Alhaji Buhari and he was the same person who reported the case. So I think with this facts I have labeled you should see reasons why the defendant is guilty and ignorant

marshborn:

The simple fact remains that he didn't break any law. This rubbish can't happen in any other administration.
Was this man arrested?
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Petroking:
That's y I said the man himself was ignorant. Why take the pain in getting a paint and writing "BUHARI" on both sides of the dogs body.. Now most people would say you are taunting them depending on the neighborhood... Also if the man did not fear that he has done a wrong thing y did he not make the dog available and say I have nothing to hide here is the dog... Think about it

He took the pains to because it is his fundamental human right.

He shouldn't even be in that court to start with, let alone trying to prove his innocence.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Ups01(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:

last last thunder go still fire u, I said don't quote me
I repeat you're a full!
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by damon222: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]
shatap your dirty mouth there
only a useless prostitute wife of a cursed animal bastard named buhari the hopeless, useless, incompetent bastard vagabond will call a sitting governor a mad dog and expect karma to respect his useless husband.
bunch of hypocritical zombies
Thank you very much. Let continue to collectively and individually use very powerful abussive words for the lunatic, bastered foolish brat call Buhari.it pains me so much to have come with this brainless domestic animal call Buhari. How I wished insults and abusive words can touch him where he is right now. Where is that dworf and the smallest sized man who was calling GEJ all kind of insults. Your Buhari is arresting and detain people for the same thing you people did to GEJ. This is not a country. Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
mightyhazell:
do u evn have a face? Show us let's see if 'buhari' keeper will not look like a model compared 2 u
i'll go with what you said.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Aurelius1:
The hausa man who kidnapped a minor to kano, raped and got her pregnant was not jailed. Instead he was released and transported back to kano state with a presidential jet. Here you are screaming that a man who named his pet how he wanted be sent to jail. This nation needs to split ASAP.
on a jet not even by road!!!!
Ayaff dreaded.....

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Aurelius1:
The hausa man who kidnapped a minor to kano, raped and got her pregnant was not jailed. Instead he was released and transported back to kano state with a presidential jet. Here you are screaming that a man who named his pet how he wanted be sent to jail. This nation needs to split ASAP.
on a jet not even by road!!!!
Ayaff deaded.....

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Themonster: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
san316:

This one is lost.

My condolences.
[/s]
otu nne i is lost
my condolences
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ups01:
I repeat you're a full!
Dog gene dey ur body... last last u go still receive am
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Themonster: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
delors:

Only a cursed individual can sound so bitter, broken, battered, disillusioned, defeated, and cursed. Thou art been cursed bro....long before your mama spread those chicken legs for your daddies (suspecting you have more than 3 daddies)...You were born cursed, raised cursed, bred cursed, that's why u r so cursed, and will most definitely die cursed (rap.e.d to death by another of your cursed male cousins)...
[/s]
thunder strike your prostitute mother to death for allowing that rabid dog to fork her in the asss that resulted in forming you
useless vagabond product of dog's sperm
thunder fire your mother
die by bomb amin
ediotic vagabond charlatan

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by hungrynigerian: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Petroking:
Please I need to ask you a simple question. First this picture recently showed up on the internet after this guy story came up, n nothing is impossible with the computer(photoshopping). In as much as it is stupid. This does not have to do with the president (PMB). Please always try to read a story before you comment. The man's neighbor who is an Hausa, His father's name is Alhaji Buhari and he was the same person who reported the case. So I think with this facts I have labeled you should see reasons why the defendant is guilty and ignorant

bros you didn't answer the question o, he asked you did the man break any law?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Themonster: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
mynd1:
Themonster Thunder fire Ur useless n ashawo mama there. u burukutu,beer,sipping bastard should bring it on dis night. Thunder scatter ur smelling d.ick dere. u will die soon idiot bastard.
[/s]
may bomb shatter your useless family and may chimpanzee fork your hopeless bastard prostitute vagabond mother to death.
useless product of prostitute
hopeless harlot (that is if you're not a useless vulture she-male)

ezi ofia
thunder scatter your papa and mama there
otu nne i
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by muffyt05: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]

useless president
useless supporters

Just for once,think I'm gonna tow this dirty line with you guys. The funniest thing is,the GEJ,your supposed hero or saviour favoured the north more than he did to you guys or even his own south/south. Why kill yourself over someone who never bothered about you for the six years he stayed in power? The same hero you guys worship masterminded the greatest fraud in our history and some silly jobbles idiots will still stick out their necks for him even when few of his brothers (Asari,Tompolo,Ayiri...) who benefited directly from him has refused to utter a word in his defence. The more hatered you guys spills,the farther secession or Nigerian presidency will elude you lots. You'll always be the 5% till eternity
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Fellywood(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ayatullah:

Fellywood, you are preparing the route to joining your low IQ brother, well as your name goes there will be plenty firewood for you to help them 'fell' when you get to your prison yard if you continue your solidarity with this goon brother of yours.
I must ask that you keep shut before I put you on the run
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by marshborn(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Petroking:

Picture or no picture the man didn't break any law. This is not democracy. I weep for this country

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Petroking: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Can I ask you a simple question
Do you deal with dogs if yes.
You will understand that if a dog is given a name it can just have that name or it gets a tag.

Even in USA the man will be prosecuted and in any country. One more thing, the man in question you are supporting hid the dog when they came to arrest him do you know why?.. Because he knew what he did and he was guilty. Please do me a favour, Take your time and go through the story again. president buhari had nothing to do with this, the man's neighbor who reported to the police his father's name is Alhaji buhari. Also please read what their lawyer said.

You will come to a certain conclusion that the man had an alterior motive also I believe he had issues with his fellow tenant

freecocoa:
He took the pains to because it is his fundamental human right.

He shouldn't even be in that court to start with, let alone trying to prove his innocence.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Themonster: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
muffyt05:

Just for once,think I'm gonna tow this dirty line with you guys. The funniest thing is,the GEJ,your supposed hero or saviour favoured the north more than he did to you guys or even his own south/south. Why kill yourself over someone who never bothered about you for the six years he stayed in power? The same hero you guys worship masterminded the greatest fraud in our history and some silly jobbles idiots will still stick out their necks for him even when few of his brothers (Asari,Tompolo,Ayiri...) who benefited directly from him has refused to utter a word in his defence. The more hatered you guys spills,the farther secession or Nigerian presidency will elude you lots. You'll always be the 5% till eternity
[/s]
shatap and go and quench in H2SO4
Ezi ofia
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
This administration is so petty it's shocking!! Buhari is the name of a dog, so flipping what?! How's this trial going to reduce the price of food commodities? In a time when those buffoons who forced their way into Aso Rock are meant to be easing the sufferings of the common man..they're going about trying a man over a name! Such foooolishness can only happen in a congregation of fooools!! This administration has absolutely nothing to offer except show us pictures of a frigid Oldman or dragging petty issues like Ajegunle market women. Shame Shame Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by damon222: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
Someone naming his pet buhari Is that the problem of Nigeria? So our judiciary could be very proactive when it comes to trivial issues like this? Nigeria is a failed state, no hope...
I dey tell you. With people like Buhari, not even an inch hope.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
nek12:
Please is God with Buhari or against him? I am still trying to solve this puzzle.

God doesn't even know him..why should he be with or against him. Booooohari is a plague

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo) / Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.