Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) (68499 Views)

Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by ramalot(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Proffdada:

At first I thought he was unfairly arrested but the guy went too far by parading around with that dog in a hot zone trying to instigate chaos
If he was beheaded now all these apologists won't see he was a dumb Suicidal warmonger
You can name your dog "general Mohammed buhari" if you want but don't put innocent lives at risk by pricking evil with electric needlesundecided

Very true.

Although, I must add that Nigeria is still a far way from freedom of speech.

I can write "Obama" on a pig and parade it in front of the white house, and except I actually breach the peace, nothing will happen.

His actions were in poor taste. However, if freedom of speech and expression existed in Nigeria, the government would not intervene.

My verdict: Both sides are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
flyca:

You are very silly. You type and scaring people from quoting you? Is Nairaland not a public forum? Only a lie is scared of scrutiny. I have quoted you and nothing will happen tongue

last last ehn, thunder go still fire you trust me
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by flyca: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:

last last, thunder go still fire u
I dey wait am. If e no reach me, that means it was transfered to you and your own generation.
Karma!

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]
shatap your dirty mouth there
only a useless prostitute wife of a cursed animal bastard named buhari the hopeless, useless, incompetent bastard vagabond will call a sitting governor a mad dog and expect karma to respect his useless husband.
bunch of hypocritical zombies

Taaa! Omo ibo. You don dey bark like dog na! E be like say dem go kukuma inscribe 'DOG' for your body too.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by mengho(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
some people sef, govt should throw dis sucker for jail before he creates an uprising were some criminal elements will engage in destruction of lifes & properties by saying d man & his entire tribe in d area don offend them
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Wyttcat: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
My thought exactly, he's really lucky to be alive. They could have lodged a dagger in his gut.

He miscalculated, he thought he could get a fight to break out in another Yoruba town. Like they say, atrocity committed by a cripple man will rub off on able bodied men. He's really lucky to be alive, he could have been taken out alongside few of his brothers.

The Baale of the town needs to call And warn them that if they try something of this nature again, they will not be all to come back their. Yoruba are peace loving people and have the right to close their doors to public enemy like him.

The best thing for him is to just go back to his region. While no court that can put in jail for that, it's still freedom of expression, though foreign to most Nigerians, he's not out of the wood yet, his life is seriously in danger. He brought it upon himself though

Am I the only one that find the whole thing funny?
fiizznation:
You shut up my friend. Only a sick fellow like the ugly lunatic up there will inscribed the name of a seating president on a dog hoping his action will spark some sort of crisis. He should thank his star that the issue is handled in a civilized manner. Why didn't he inscribed ojukwu's name or any of his leaders cognomen on the said dog if he wants to show how miserable his life is?

You don't go about looking for trouble and when that trouble finally finds you, you begin to play the victim card. Maybe if he'd call his name buhari without inscribing buhari's name on the dog, just maybe nobody will have any problem with him. But what that sick fellow did is an 'act of provocation', a breach of public peace and an evil intention to instigate violence. Like I said earlier, he should thank his very tiny star that the authority stepped in to calm every boiling nerve down.

Again he should thank his 'very very tiny star'.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
CorruptNG:

Your inability to comprehend is quite unfortunate. So evident is the colosal waste your parents extended on educating a non-entity. SMH

preach that f*going Gospel to that your brother that name ur brother (dog)....were u not der when the naming ceremony took place...........una be dog generation...trace it u go understand last last
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by bmos(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
The zoo

Where is the dog? It is supposed to be Exhibit NO.1

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Satan is laughing. Joachim is paying the price of being foolish at 40! What a stuuupid man!
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
he should go and try this kinda stunt in North Korea and his story will be graphic.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by misscall247: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:
the man self resemble animal..

he must be from calabar

@least a little respect for our Mr P

Quote me and thunder fire you and your generations
thunder Don already fire u and ur dullard of a president for castratin an innocent man.

aren't u ashamed of itself....bokohram,herdsmen and militants r dia u left dem to go after a patriotic civilian #cowards#
Shame! shame !! shame!!! Shame mmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:
he must be from calabar

Your stupidity is beyond measure.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Themonster: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Trexnemesis:

Taaa! Omo ibo. You don dey bark like dog na! E be like say dem go kukuma inscribe 'DOG' for your body too.
otu nne i
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
dis matter na wa chai oh. becuz of Dog! so na wety our police dey try to do so ummm. if na me chai dey arrest me because of Dog ummm if i come out ummm i go do worst. infact wety befall American white police because of dat black boi dem killed go befall yeye Nigerian police..shooo 4 wety na aba..
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
misscall247:
thunder Don already fire u and ur dullard of a president for castratin an innocent man.

aren't u ashamed of itself....bokohram,herdsmen and militants r dia u left dem to go after a patriotic civilian #cowards#
Shame! shame !! shame!!! Shame mmmmmm

c as he dey shout shame like buhari dog; v

last last thunder go still fire u
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
fiizznation:
Let me give you this example. If a 'Blackman' inscribed the name of any Mexican leader on his pet and stroll with the pet in a Mexican neighborhood, what do you think the Blackman's intention is? What do you think the Mexicans will do to the Blackman? And what do you think the authorities will do to him? There are just some things you don't just do even if that thing isn't against the law. You just don't do it for peace sake
I wouldn't know what his intention is cos I can't see inside his head.

And I don't understand the black and Mexican analogy, the president of Nigeria belongs to Nigerians so how does he become a leader of a particular group in this case?

4 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
This guy don lik play turn to celebrity oo...c life naa
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
illegal trial. commissioner vs the man. dat is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by kabrud: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
SuperBlack:
That guy is an idiot. If he had denied this in the first minutes of entering police station and ask somebody to kill the dog, he would have been a free man by now.
U dey mind dem? Rather than advising him on the best thing to do, pocket lawyers were all on nairaland justifying his action. Thought they wanted to know what he can be charged for. I'm sure they have seen one now.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by ahnie: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
This case has taken another dimension!

I await the final verdict!
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by kabrud: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dajugba:
Which way Nigeria!!! What is this nation turning into, under buhari's and is cohort of tyrant administration. How can someone be sue to court by naming his dog buhari. Well this is not democracy we've been celebrating. And if such person being grant by the National house of assemble to pass law at is own will, well sorry to say, Nigerians will have to be re-colonized to experience freedom.
Did u learn English language in the classroom or just by the roadside? Just asking.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by jmoore(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
freecocoa:
I understand what you are saying perfectly, I'd like to ask though, if this were to be America, for instance, would he go to trial for breach of public peace?
This is not America, this is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Areaboyfriend(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have a question on this. Does the said dog have a birth certificate Or a means of identification that bears the said name? What evidence has the court against this fellow. Again, is there anywhere in the Constitution governs the kind of names given to pets?.
Lawyers in the house,please enlighten.

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by wealthpin: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:

he must be from calabar

Keep quiet u!
Naming of pets all kinds of names has been long even since time immemorial.
GEJ was ridiculed to the pit...yet he didn't harass anybody.
Obasanjo was also treated in that manner even till date but yet nobody was harassed.
Why is Buhari own so special?
Economy is down...things are not going on well with the country...
Nobody is taking a bold step on getting a way forward for the economy.
Ordinary petty dog naming is getting this "elaborate" attention. Nawa for this country o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by CSTR13: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wyttcat:
My thought exactly, he's really lucky to be alive. They could have lodged a dagger in his gut.

He miscalculated, he thought he could get fight to break out in another Yoruba town, like they say, atrocity committed by a cripple man will rub off on able bodied men. He's really lucky to be alive, he could have been taken out alongside few of his brothers.

The Baale of the are needs to call And warn them that if they try something of this nature again, they will not be all to come back their. Yoruba are peace loving people and have the right to close their doors to public enemy like him.

The best thing for him is to just go back to his region. While there's no court that can lock him up for that, it's still freedom of expression though foreign to most Nigerians, he's not out of the wood yet, his life is seriously in danger. He brought it upon himself though

Am I the only one that find the whole thing funny?
It bears testament to the cowardice of where he finds himself. If such happened in a place like newyork, there would be massive protests for his release. And don't tell me you are more peaceful than americans.
If a similar thing happened in the eastern region especially in a place like aba, the northerner that would protest and disturb the public peace or threaten the life of an igbo man, or the police officer that would facilitate an arrest has not been born. They are aware of the environment and know how to behave.
Peace is not peace if it is borne out of cowardice and fear. Such peace is not sustainable.

4 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
SerialGist:

Your stupidity is beyond measure.
mad man....dog generation
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Areaboyfriend(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have some questions on this. Does the said dog have a birth certificate Or a means of identification that bears the said name? What evidence has the court against this fellow. Again, is there anywhere in the Constitution that governs the kind of names given to pets?.
Lawyers in the house,please enlighten.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tedassie:

perhaps,he could 'Plead the fifth'
He'd have to go to trial first, before he can be able to invoke that privilege.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by jmoore(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I'm not really against naming a dog buhari', that is your cuppa.. But parading' your Buhari' dog in the midst of our northern brothers is no doubt attempting to cause another mayhem in Ogun' state..

You know they don't take things like this lightly. And if the kerfuffles' starts now, innocent people will mostly be the victim including your brothers in the north.

For the reason, we should always apply sense to whatever we are doing and always know the attitude of people for who they are so as for peace to reign. Yoruba will say, "mo iwa fo'ni wa ni mu ore jore" you can use Google translate it sha.

The judge should jail you for 2month pere' angry
Next time you won't try to cause havoc on the society.

I rest my case.

Court!!!
Then those that don't take things lightly should be caged in a zoo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by adexoramo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]
i repeat shatap there you shameless hypocrite now you're justifying the useless prostitute product of rape from a pedophile monkey called aisha calling a sitting governor a dog.

when you guys are busy raining curses on GEJ you don't think of this backlash from miss karma.

this is just the beginning buhari will test every dose of what he used against GEJ 100 times and by then you guys will also be his victims.
bunch of shameless, senseless zombies
the man sef no like his dog because if he did he wouldn't have named his precious dog a cursed name like buhari.
useless president
useless supporters
Nigga ur love for GEJ hv blocked every sense of reasoning in u for u to understand that d man wasn't arrested for naming his dog Buhari but inscribed Buhari's name on d dog nd paraded d dog in a market dominated by d hausas. I bet u if not for d intervention of d police d man is a dead man already. So let dat stink into ur fuckin head nd mind u u are free to migrate out of dis country if u ar not doin fine due to buhari being d president before u get urself killed out of hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo) / Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.