Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,935 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? (869 Views)

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by mamagee3(f): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
When a guy is always looking at your purse when you're at his house?
Re: When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Maybe he wanted to confirm if you came with condoms. That will enable him decide if he should go out to purchase new ones or not.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
He wanted to confirm whether you can afford a taxi back home grin grin
Re: When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by gqboyy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
means he wants to eat ur purse
Re: When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
He wanted to confirm whether you can afford a taxi back home grin grin
What if you came with your own car? tongue
Re: When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by Sexxkillz: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
He's wondering why you're so broke.
Re: When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
mamagee3:

what if you came with your own car? tongue
so that means you didn't come with your car then grin
Re: When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by uckennety(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
I do it often I just like it! And it saves mee

Onetime I was abt to date a girl and she was forming VIRGIN 4 me! I nearly believed her until I found a pregnancy test tube in her bag!

shocked I was like OMG!!!

Abeg I let her go
Re: When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
so that means you didn't come with your car then grin

I came with my own car, silly!
Re: When A Guy Is Always Looking At Your Purse When You're At His House? by bosschinalu(m): 1:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Hiz curious nature exhibiting itslf.. No worry if you no get abacha skeleton there

(1) (Reply)

14 Tips You Need To Know / Men What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Woman Does This? / Vagina tightening gel - Revive your sexual pleasure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.