Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX (22165 Views)

Corruption: Buhari Didn’t Clear SGF – Presidency / Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-East Summit In Enugu - The Sun Reveals / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Orikinla(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
[size=14pt]Is this Aisha Yesufu married?
She is intellectually on fire.
And that kind of fire really turns me on.[/size][size=8pt][/size]

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by zeedof(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
I wan relocate go heaven, any sure agent please... I swear... life don tired me. This people just dey play us like table tennis
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by BABANGBALI: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by nijascammers: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2016
dannyben5:
Na wetin she fes tok sef....
na your head be this? CHAI!
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by NairaMaster1(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2016
Why?

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by PapaBrowne(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:
The brain dead wailers will amplify the most satanic of lies to massage their bruised ego after their hero's crushing defeat which they believe Ezekwesili played a part in.

[b]God bless President Buhari.
[/b]

Go to a market and repeat what you just said 3 times and see if you would come back with one head. Everybody is groaning terribly about Buhari's apparent dumbness and you are here hailing him. You will be delivered.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by jkendy(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2016
So this woman is still fighting to remain relevant in the books of Buhari A clear case of used and dumped lik bubble gum. Shut the hell up and concentrate on your project of bring back our Girls
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]
even a centipede knows that buhari is a block head vagabond bastard burukutu drinking baboon who's natural place is in the ranch grazing cows and drinking fura d' nunu all the days of his miserable life.
the shameless obj's concubine oby ezekwesili is backtracking because she knows that magu is already dusting her files as a minister under her useless suger daddy obj the monkey

buhari is a terrorist
buhari is a cursed animal bastard vagabond kunu drinker with fura d' nunu and suya infested brain.
shameless brainless dullard.

Lwkmd o. Even a centipede? Chai u kill me with laf
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by dannyben5: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2016
nijascammers:

na your head be this? CHAI!
y u won cos me? no mak me vex o...i jst dey luk u wit my eye glass

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by QuotaSystem: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2016
Exactly. A marketplace.

I don't expect market women to understand the complex economic situation Buhari is battling with a crashed oil price, economic sabotage in the delta, and an inherited mono economy and depleted reserves thanks to the incompetence and corruption of past administrations.

I therefore wouldn't go to discuss macro economics in a marketplace. If you yourself are unable or refuse to understand this, then you're clearly the one in need of deliverance.

PapaBrowne:

Go to a market and repeat what you just said 3 times and see if you would come back with one head. Everybody is groaning terribly about Buhari's apparent dumbness and you are here hailing him. You will be delivered.
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by p1jiobi: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Apc is what happens when a government values the life of cows more than its own citizens. Apc is what happens when a foreigner can get a citizen thrown in jail for deciding to give his dog a name. Apc is what happens when a inec announces a winner in an inconclusive elections, apc is what happens when Nigerians are dying of hunger, apc is what happens when Nigerians are kidnapped and killed daily but the government would be more interested in rescuing cows than saving the life of Nigerians.
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by DAramis: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2016
This woman is disappointing so many people with her utterance this days
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Samtob90(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]
even a centipede knows that buhari is a block head vagabond bastard burukutu drinking baboon who's natural place is in the ranch grazing cows and drinking fura d' nunu all the days of his miserable life.
the shameless obj's concubine oby ezekwesili is backtracking because she knows that magu is already dusting her files as a minister under her useless suger daddy obj the monkey

buhari is a terrorist
buhari is a cursed animal bastard vagabond kunu drinker with fura d' nunu and suya infested brain.

You are not okay at all, you are frustrated and that is why you could not differentiate between your mind and what the topic is all about

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by CCC2(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
sarrki:

FORMER Minister of Education, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, never said President Muhammadu Buhari did not deserve to be president.

Our sister publication, Sunday Tribune, had attributed the statement to be part of what she said over the plight of 2,000 immigration service recruits who slept at the entrance of Aso Villa from Friday till Saturday morning.

The statement was actually made by Aisha Yesufu in her reaction to the immigration issue.

Yesufu, a BringBackOurGirls (BBOG) campaigner, was miffed over the misrepresentation in the report, saying “I said if PMB says he doesn’t know youths are camped at his doorstep, then he is not capable of being president.”

On her Twitter handle, @aishayesufu, she said “so, why attribute my words to another person. These weren’t said while she was there, for you to say you mixed the speakers up.

“@Obyezeks I know is one who would never say such to media or anyone, but to the President himself if the need be.

“Never for once did Dr Oby Ezekwesili @obyezeks make such a statement. She talked about government’s need to talk to them.

“When did Dr Ezekwesili talk about the President not fit to be in office? When did I commend the last administration?

“Even when some of us forget and say Buhari, she would always ensure we respect the office and add President.

“I said no one can say PMB doesn’t know youths are camped at his doorstep. [s]If he says he doesn’t know, then what does he know?[/s]

“I, Aisha Yesufu, did say several times and in different words that President Buhari was insensitive to the plight of the masses

“I, Aisha Yesufu, never commended Jonathan administration. I only said to redeem themselves, they had a transparent exercise.”

Ezekwesili, while addressing the recruits, had said “I am, therefore, appealing to the president to immediately ask the military as well as the Nigerian Immigration Service to do what is right, give justice to all these young men and women who, on the basis of merit, were appointed into positions in the NIS.

“I want to say that if justice is not given to them immediately, I certainly will join them in sitting here everyday until they get their justice. Justice is to be able to come to table with them.

“Whatever the challenges are, let it be known, but don’t let anything be done in secrecy, and let nothing be done with such opaqueness. These young people are the present of Nigeria, not just the future of Nigeria. If we don’t treat our young right, we are laying ourselves up for what we already have troubling us in the country.

“So, I join my voice with them and I appeal to the President whom they have come to see to immediately do something about their cause. And I also use this opportunity to speak to the Federal Government, there have been too many instances of allegations of illegal recruitment into the public service.

“If our public service is dysfunctional and you are worsening it by recruiting people through the back doors, people who don’t have the talent, skills, competence, capacity, character to be able to give us good service in public service, then, we certainly have no plans to be better than we are.

“So, we should just from henceforth desist from doing this. And usually, when these illegal recruitments are done, we sacrifice the best for the worst among us. Usually, when these illegal recruitments are done, what ends up happening is that the children of the poorer segment of our society who struggle to get through their education are left behind, then, that is the basis of worsening inequality.

“We cannot afford this and an unequal society is a society laying itself up for implosion and God forbid that would be the case with our nation. I want to just applaud all of you for coming out and standing, standing for your cause. I want to say that I would actually be speaking to a lawyer who will become your lawyer in this matter, so that, not just would you be on the streets, but you would have to get legal redress of your sitaution, because that’s very important.

“I also applaud the fact that you have been civil. Today is Saturday, I don’t know what your plan is, Saturday is not a work day. Sunday is also not a work day. So people might say they are not at work, that’s why they are not able to speak to you. Maybe what we would do is have a discussion among yourselves and perhaps resume your sit-out by wherever you chose to do that, by the first day of the week. Then whatever you want to say to the President, I think you should give the opportunity for all your members to speak to the President. He’s the one you came to see.”

The Tribune Newspapers hereby tender unreserved apology to Dr Ezekwesili, Aisha Yesufu and the Presidency for the misrepresentation.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/ezekwesili-never-said-buhari-didnt-deserve-president-said/

“I said no one can say PMB doesn’t know youths are camped at his doorstep. If he says he doesn’t know, then what does he know?"
You have indirectly said, If Buhary does not know we are here, he has an empty head.
You and the goat nomenclaturist (borrowed) should cohabit in prison. lol
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by ogawisdom(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2016
sarrki:

FORMER Minister of Education, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, never said President Muhammadu Buhari did not deserve to be president.

Our sister publication, Sunday Tribune, had attributed the statement to be part of what she said over the plight of 2,000 immigration service recruits who slept at the entrance of Aso Villa from Friday till Saturday morning.

The statement was actually made by Aisha Yesufu in her reaction to the immigration issue.

Yesufu, a BringBackOurGirls (BBOG) campaigner, was miffed over the misrepresentation in the report, saying “I said if PMB says he doesn’t know youths are camped at his doorstep, then he is not capable of being president.”

On her Twitter handle, @aishayesufu, she said “so, why attribute my words to another person. These weren’t said while she was there, for you to say you mixed the speakers up.

“@Obyezeks I know is one who would never say such to media or anyone, but to the President himself if the need be.

“Never for once did Dr Oby Ezekwesili @obyezeks make such a statement. She talked about government’s need to talk to them.

“When did Dr Ezekwesili talk about the President not fit to be in office? When did I commend the last administration?

“Even when some of us forget and say Buhari, she would always ensure we respect the office and add President.

“I said no one can say PMB doesn’t know youths are camped at his doorstep. If he says he doesn’t know, then what does he know?

“I, Aisha Yesufu, did say several times and in different words that President Buhari was insensitive to the plight of the masses

“I, Aisha Yesufu, never commended Jonathan administration. I only said to redeem themselves, they had a transparent exercise.”

Ezekwesili, while addressing the recruits, had said “I am, therefore, appealing to the president to immediately ask the military as well as the Nigerian Immigration Service to do what is right, give justice to all these young men and women who, on the basis of merit, were appointed into positions in the NIS.

“I want to say that if justice is not given to them immediately, I certainly will join them in sitting here everyday until they get their justice. Justice is to be able to come to table with them.

“Whatever the challenges are, let it be known, but don’t let anything be done in secrecy, and let nothing be done with such opaqueness. These young people are the present of Nigeria, not just the future of Nigeria. If we don’t treat our young right, we are laying ourselves up for what we already have troubling us in the country.

“So, I join my voice with them and I appeal to the President whom they have come to see to immediately do something about their cause. And I also use this opportunity to speak to the Federal Government, there have been too many instances of allegations of illegal recruitment into the public service.

“If our public service is dysfunctional and you are worsening it by recruiting people through the back doors, people who don’t have the talent, skills, competence, capacity, character to be able to give us good service in public service, then, we certainly have no plans to be better than we are.

“So, we should just from henceforth desist from doing this. And usually, when these illegal recruitments are done, we sacrifice the best for the worst among us. Usually, when these illegal recruitments are done, what ends up happening is that the children of the poorer segment of our society who struggle to get through their education are left behind, then, that is the basis of worsening inequality.

“We cannot afford this and an unequal society is a society laying itself up for implosion and God forbid that would be the case with our nation. I want to just applaud all of you for coming out and standing, standing for your cause. I want to say that I would actually be speaking to a lawyer who will become your lawyer in this matter, so that, not just would you be on the streets, but you would have to get legal redress of your sitaution, because that’s very important.

“I also applaud the fact that you have been civil. Today is Saturday, I don’t know what your plan is, Saturday is not a work day. Sunday is also not a work day. So people might say they are not at work, that’s why they are not able to speak to you. Maybe what we would do is have a discussion among yourselves and perhaps resume your sit-out by wherever you chose to do that, by the first day of the week. Then whatever you want to say to the President, I think you should give the opportunity for all your members to speak to the President. He’s the one you came to see.”

The Tribune Newspapers hereby tender unreserved apology to Dr Ezekwesili, Aisha Yesufu and the Presidency for the misrepresentation.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/ezekwesili-never-said-buhari-didnt-deserve-president-said/

Lol y she dey fear arrest nw grin. Oby dnt fear Baba will nt arrest u but mind hw u talk Buhari is nt Jonathan undecided

I kw u r jobless so also are several youths
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Nicur: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2016
it is a pity that we are going round and round, merry go round, they will continue you blame eachother while they loot the treasure together and useUS the YOUTHS to recycle themselves back to power!! I URGE NIGERIAN YOUTHS LET'S DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! LET'S BE BRAVE FOR ONCE IN OUR LIFETIME!! LET'S SAVE NIGERIA FROM THESE OLD MEN!!https://www.change.org/p/nigerian-youths-to-get-nigerian-youths-to-form-a-political-party-u50-we-are-tired-of-pdp-apc-others?recruiter=586616915&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=emhttps://www.change.org/p/nigerian-youths-to-get-nigerian-youths-to-form-a-political-party-u50-we-are-tired-of-pdp-apc-others?recruiter=586616915&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsiveail&utm_campaign=share_email_responsiveSIGN AND LET'S START THIS MOVEMENT!! TOGETHER WE ARE BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN pdp, apc and all these recycled old politicians

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Johnsown1(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2016
I will not say anything for now until federal notice
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by defash8: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2016
What is wrong in saying Buhari is not fit to be President. Inflation had gone from 8% to 20% in less than 16months, unemployment had been highest in history of our nation. Companies closing up here & there. We do not need to patronise Buhari but say it as it be, enough of going round in circles.
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]

buhari is a terrorist
grin grin grin
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Vatsyayana: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2016
fistonati:
It pissed me off when people are defending/praising politicians and overnight Millionaires even when its obvious they're crippling several creative minds.

I don't know if coming to their defense can put food on ya table.

FELA KUTI has said it all:- suffering and smiling.

People like you want your govt to perform magic! Go back to the farm! Oil is no longer $150 per barrel!!
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Guyman02: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2016
Djpaparazy:

The United States Secretary of State, Mr. John Kerry, will on Tuesday (today) meet President Muhammadu Buhari as part of his official visit to Nigeria.

Who Kerry epp?

Lagos Ibadan Press and LIES are ONE
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by chimauga(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2016
If you ppl want kill her, she is a disgrace to igbo land, when she was making friends with them don't she know she is a foreigner to them..

Kill her if you ppl like
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Eluwilussit(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2016
GameGod:

What did the Ineffectual Baboon offered?

The joke is on you. You couldn't even make a correct sentence with six words, yet you called Jonathan ineffectual buffoon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by DonCortino: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2016
GameGod:

What did the Ineffectual Baboon offered?

He built schools for almajiri to learn and speak good english but its obvious u refused to attend.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by DonCortino: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Eluwilussit:

The joke is on you. You couldn't even make a correct sentence with six words, yet you called Jonathan ineffectual buffoon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dey mind d almajiri?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by immazion: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2016
oby you disgress GEJ and you expect appotiment fr a Fulani, they will betrayal you all
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Betapikin101: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2016
I still blame gej for all this nonsense happenings cos if only he had been a little more up and doing in ruling this country Gmb wouldn't have even been an option for Nigerians. Now we have to cope with an old 74 year old man who is suppose to be chilling and relaxing with his grandchildren until God calls him home
No wonder yahaya bello of Kogi State state take am do mentor. But bubu still try wey eh never send soldiers to clear them from him gate. Both young and old dey fall God hand for this country the only solution Nigerians have now is for us to return to our source which is God
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by Gkemz: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2016
But let's call a spade a spade, Buhari doesn't deserve to be president because he's not mentally and physically fit for the position.
Re: Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX by StoneLucifer: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2016
This woman Ezekwesili what is your interest in this missing chibok girls issue..U were once a highly respected woman in this country and the international community,now u have become a laughing stock.U have made yourself a mockery in the eyes of many....If these kdnapped girls were from the south-east,would u see any hausa woman fighting for their cause..Please back out entirely and give yourself some dignity....The war u are fighting,is not worth dying for except if it has become a money making venture for u or to seek political attention and relevance..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige / Makinde, Ajimobi Crisis Deepen Over Land Revocation / ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.