Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome (1744 Views)

4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome by lola024(f): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2016
I am obsessed with big butts. They’re just so pretty to look at. The fact that I don’t have a big butt is making me very sad. When I feel like messing with my friends or family, I tell them that I’m saving money to get butt implants. They lecture me for hours and I just sit there and laugh in my head because I get them every time… I’ve actually done some research and found out that having a big butt is amazing for more than one reason. So here are 10 reasons why girls with big butts are awesome.

1. Women with big butts are more intelligent

An Oxford university study has shown that women with big butts are more intelligent than women with flat butts. Scientists are actually getting paid for this, it’s amazing. Best job ever?

My contents is meant for adults. if you are an adult, come and see reason why you really need to get a big butt girlfriend.
http://moral24.com/10-reasons-why-girls-with-big-butts-are-awesome/

Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2016
It is time dhiz Lola024 qets banned!........

Arrant nonsense!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome by Airyprince(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2016
ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome by dickhead01(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Why is dis on nairaland
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome by lola024(f): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't understand what it with you my real guys....Just to click and promote my website, you are complaining....If am your girl friend, won't you click?....I love you guys more than this ooo
Re: 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome by toyoC1(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
No need to get obsessed with big butts get yourself a big butt...this actually worked on a lgbtq femboi ..

(1) (Reply)

The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. / Adventure With Aunty Caro (18 +) - Season 1 Episode 3 / ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.