Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? (11675 Views)

7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos / Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? by OCTAVO: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I refuse to get into owning rental properties because of this horror stories I hear.

I am building a personal residence for myself and will continue to leave my investments safe in the USA.

If you have rented properties you should at least have a manager.

Shame.

Word! For someone to own eight flats without a manager, that's error!
Re: Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? by solepager(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
passionate88:

Let's be sincere too, what did he campaign with?. Let him change, probe both members of your political party and the opposition
heaping blame on person wont still slove nigeria's issue. It started since we discovered oil
Re: Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
chiddyok:

Amadioha is a god. Not an oracle.

Okay! Is that y he hasn't answered me yet?

1 Like

Re: Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? by davidif: 1:26am On Oct 29, 2016
sade1994:
It baffles me how people have this "I don't care" attitude towards other people's property. And here I'm talking about occupants of rented apartments.

There is this compound of eight flats beside where I live and people occupying the flats are all adults.

Guys, you can't believe that for the past two weeks their pumping machine had been pumping water continuously stopping only when the light is ceased( I'm not exaggerating) . And here we enjoy constant electricity at least 20 hours per day.
They come out of their flats, see the compound filled with water and they don't care.
The drainage is filled with their refuse and water and it's pretty annoying.

What kind of life is that? The thing just dey pepper me! Just because they don't own the house!
As I'm typing now, water is running continuously!

Chei! This man house don suffer ooo.
Why are people life this sef?
Person property!

Please change your mentality if u are guilty of this kinda attitude! Coz one day one day you'll become a landlord and you'll know how it feels.

N/B.. Their gateman ran away about a month ago!

Don't they charge water bill in Naija? In other parts of the world, they charge you for water and also before you move in, you pay a deposit so that if you leave the apt in less than satisfactory conditions you don't get it back.
Re: Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? by donbenedict(m): 1:40am On Oct 29, 2016
chiddyok:

Amadioha is a god. Not an oracle.
amadioha isn't a god! angry
Re: Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? by donbenedict(m): 1:42am On Oct 29, 2016
MadCow1:

Amadioha is a God... Not a god.. angry

Be respectful.
iffa slap u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exotic Wall Designs for your Home and Office Spaces. / Lagos House Rent: How To Reduce The Chances Of Being Scammed. / Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.