Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa (40908 Views)

Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies / Hunters Kill Boko Haram Commanders In Adamawa State(photos) / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Kenturkey048(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Nigeria Army should stop confusing us and tell us how many Shekau they have being killing since all this years. D man nor dey die?
me sef I tire oo..different shekau erryday.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by omohanet(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
What boko haram are doing is when dia leader is kill another person will come out to bear the same name. It's not only one guy dat is bearing the name shekau.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by yuppyblaqq: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2016
WATCHOVER:
The Lying Army
They want us to believe just by mouth
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Darls247: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Where are their pictures? How did they know that is their leader?too much story.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by donbenedict(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2016
Tomorrow u will see a video of shecow addressing the nation how hale and hearty he is
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by KingsleyCEO: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Nigerian army have killed all the Shakau on the surface of the earth. You better change your name before they add you to the list.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by DonCortino: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Which shekau? That fucckker was killed in 2015!
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Lilimax(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
frenchwine:

Shey, you've also noticed the pr spin abi?
Something to deflect our attention from the blood thirsty worshippers of a dead god.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by NairaMaster1(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
FriendChoice:
May God continue to bless you. Haters will have heart attack. Because they prefer headings like "Boko Haram raid an entire village" so that they will come and spew trash like I thought Buhari have defeated.....
Now watch them, they will say "Buhari has called his boys to order"

Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
abeg how many times will they kill this Shekau

1 Like

Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Elisko(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Shey na everytime the same shekau dey die or injure cos dem tell us say shekau don die
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Pastev1(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2016
How do you get to know the names of killed boko haram, where they with their id cards?
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by GameGod(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

This guy, I can bet even my life, something is definitely not settled in your head..

Poverty is certainly rocking your boat..
Ugu exporters shall continue to export ugu and u will continue to tangle your neck and scrunching for daily meal..

Ugu exporters hate Boko-idiots with every nerves in their body..

These ugu exporter has always maintained that BokoHaram was supported and loved by almost all northern muslims including you when they were bombing only churches.. .

And your joy almost returned when the other idiot after IS made him leader announce he was resuming the bombing of churches and targeting Christians..

You quickly went to print t-shirt and was jubilating....
Ugu exporters and drug paddlers won't like the news lol
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by samazagudu(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Why can they (army) face the so called shekau and make sure that he is dead instead of telling us that he is fatally injured. This one na drama!!!
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by fendorf(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Kudos to the Nigerian army
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Lustig(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmm.... Abubakar Shekau the 9 live BH commander
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Samtoby(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Oche211:

i tire 4 Nigeria Army ooo.
How many shekau do we have in the boko haram camp self. Even a cat with 9 lives shld be dead by nw.

Do you know how many time USA soldiers killed Osama Bin Laden??
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by CHYMZZY(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
How may times will this shekau of have to die? Abi this one na another 007series of james bond?crycrykiss
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by piagetskinner(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
which version of shekau was fatally injured?

the NA keeps confusing us..I just tire
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by CHYMZZY(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
How may times will this shekau of have to die? Abi this one na another 007series of james bond? crycrykiss
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by stsinner: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Nigeria Army should stop confusing us and tell us how many Shekau they have being killing since all this years. D man nor dey die?
u want to kill Jack Bauer too easily? lol.
All these NA killed shekau or NA injures shecow isnt my concern,i just want insurgency to stop so we can have peace in Nigeria.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by poyet(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Abubakar Shekau: The story of a cat with ninety-nine lives!
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by witsel4(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2016
cheesy grin grin
Tallesty1:
From dead to fatally injured. Seems he's living his life backwards

that nigga keep reincarnating every now and then.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Oche211(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Samtoby:

Do you know how many time USA soldiers killed Osama Bin Laden??
yes. Only once with pictures
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by geolekan(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Nigeria army, una nor dey tire to kill Shekau self, shey Na cat with 9 lives ni?? keep deceiving yourself
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by adedayoa2(f): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This abubakar shekau no dey finish ni undecided angry
the guy get 9 lives
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by MUNDI007(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Again!! This same shekau that was killed twice last regime, and was killed early last year. Is now injured? E fit b say this guy get like 12 life undecided
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by turboG: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2016
So when will He eventually die. lies every where

FriendChoice:

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman

Acting Director Army Public Relations

http://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157347105700026&id=547010025&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10157347105700026%3Atl_objid.10157347105700026%3Athid.547010025%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A7855241447608243010
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Pictures and Video Evidence or else Idonbilivit
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Ehisnaruto(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2016
U could see dat d guy was wounded but u couldn't bring him down, a wounded guy escaped d whole army

If I am a soldier and I see dis shekau of a guy wounded, what stops me from shooting him to make sure he dies
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Apreel(f): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2016
I'm sure this shekau man gets his inspiration from ihab of the series tyrant...no raid from the army can kill him lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comrade Buses: Named After Adams Oshiomhole In Edo (PHOTOS) / Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.